Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi, SoilGirl. that's great! hope u will enjoy it. :love: have a wonderful weekend. :circle-of-love:
20140801_123952.jpg

Got my MII1600 today Sara! thanks so much for getting it all sorted out! Came with "LED Aquarium Light" labeled boldly on the package, turned it on and my garage glowed. My pic is it next to my other 2 american made panels which were, put together, the same price yet a fraction of the output. I won't be buying american again until I get the same quality and service I've seen from Top LED's for a competitive price.

Hi, MagicMediwana. yeah, we still have 100x3w available in our US warehouse. :love: i just send a PM to u , please check it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hi Sara. I was wondering if You have one of the old model 100x3's available in your US warehouse? I'd like to order 1 if you do!

Hi, Chris606. yeah, we still have 144x3w in our warehouse. :love: may i know where do u want to ship? i send a PM to u, please check it. :high-five:
Sara you still got 144x3w at the warehouse my mom is wonting 1

sara I order from your website and I gave you the wrong address I e-mailed your website with the right 1 do think you can fix it for me

hi all,

there some time, I detected a large bud on topledgrowlights site ....

it was a very important bug ..... I informed the site, who thank me and that's all .... I say this is because the bug is very important and compromise the personal data of customers, you!
no commercial gesture was offered me, I find it weird knowing that keeping the discretion I save now, if I disclose the bug, I think the farm business ....

any other company would have offered me a goodwill gesture for reporting a bug as big ...

what should I do? I should inform you of this problem?

ps: watch out! if you block or close my account, I would contraind to make a youtube video with my screenshots ....

hi all,

it was a very important bug ..... I informed the site, who thank me and that's all .... I say this is because the bug is very important and compromise the personal data of customers, you!
no commercial gesture was offered me, I find it weird knowing that keeping the discretion I save now, if I disclose the bug, I think the farm business ....

any other company would have offered me a goodwill gesture for reporting a bug as big ...

ps: watch out! if you block or close my account, I would contraind to make a youtube video with my screenshots ....

You got something worse than bad english. Greed. Threatening a sponsor isn't a good thing to do.

WJ

Yeah, i have received your email and reply to u. thank u very much. good luck.
Hi Sara,

I emailed you because I can not PM on this forum (my post count is too low,) thank you.

Hi, MrGoinie. thank u very much. :) we give three years warranty to our lights. and may i know where do u want to ship?
hey Sara i want to pick up a 400w mars 2 but was wondering about the warranty and shipping.

Dear Pacopac,

Could you check my FB? I have tried to find magento engineer to help us out. our Magento engineer is not so good.We are trying our best to solve all the problems, please give us sometime to solve it .

Thank u ,
Sara
hi all,

I couldn't agree more, Wild. Doing the right thing is supposed to be it's own reward. :thumb:

Not only supposed to...It is a pleasant warm fuzzy feeling (dry) :)

Hi, chris . i have received your new address, i will send the light to your new address. :)
sara I order from your website and I gave you the wrong address I e-mailed your website with the right 1 do think you can fix it for me

Hi, MrGoonie. i just send a PM to u, please check it.:)
hey Sara i want to pick up a 400w mars 2 but was wondering about the warranty and shipping.

Hi Sara,

I got your email, thank you.

I just need to know one more thing, do you accept Australian dollars?

The Paypal conversion fee to US dollars is high, I would have to pay over $20 to them just for the AU to US currency conversion. :(

Back
Top Bottom