Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi GG, you can not image how happy I am now, the plants is really great. it seems its mine, and I believe I can get good harvest.lol .:high-five:
Thanks Sara, i forgot to post some pictures, so here are a few, all flowering under Mars II LED Lights

IMG_037524.JPG
IMG_037423.JPG
IMG_036333.JPG
IMG_036420.JPG
IMG_037820.JPG

Hi Sara
Im back over at your topledgrowlight site and had a question

The one type of light is a Reflector led grow light.

Is "Reflector" the Brand name of the light like "Mars"?...

OR... Is "Reflector" a function of the light...IE...it is called a "reflector" because it "reflects" the light in a particular way that differs from the other lights on your site?....sorry if the question seems stupid...

blackstang

Hello Blackstang, welcome back:)

Reflector is a function of light, we want it differ from others, so we call it reflector light.

We just applied our own brand name in US, we called all our product " mars hydro" :)
Hi Sara
Im back over at your topledgrowlight site and had a question

The one type of light is a Reflector led grow light.

Is "Reflector" the Brand name of the light like "Mars"?...

OR... Is "Reflector" a function of the light...IE...it is called a "reflector" because it "reflects" the light in a particular way that differs from the other lights on your site?....sorry if the question seems stupid...

blackstang

ok, Blackstang's question remind me one seriously thing I need to state here.

We'v found there is a fake mars II lights on EB, there are some customers are bidding their product. this morning I got email from someone told me they are bidding. I have to tell all of you that is not our product. please take care.

All our EB  store marked our product as mars Hydro, without that words, it is not our EB store.

As I said last month, All our light will has a brand name"mars hydro" since the middle of Sep, if the product do not have a label like that, it is not our product. Besides, if you want to buy on EB, please notice that our product is located at US, but not China. all of you know that we have lights stock in US. if the light is not in US, you'd better email me to confirm with me first.

Guys, I only want to help you get the right light you want, do not want you to waste your time. I know you can make dispute from paypal to get your money back, but if you buy the light, I believe you want to get it ASAP and get your grow started very fast. so please take care, if you can not judge if that is our EB store, please order on our website directly, the price is lower than EB. We only responsible for Led Grow Lights for indoor plants-Top Led I can promise you that you will get the real things from our website. those are the great product people are talking:)

Thanks for all your support my friends:)

you are welcome Blackstong. if you can not decide which one to go , please tell me your grow situation, I would like to help:)
Thank you for your reply...You are very nice:Namaste:
blackstang

Sara,
I am still learning the 200x3 light I received a few weeks ago :thanks: I was just doing a little browsing while I save up more money...and since you are now my go to light dealer, I thought I would inquire as to what the "reflector" does that the other lights don't do and what made it "different" or "better"....(did that make sense)? lol..
thanks for all your help...Not only am I happy with your light...I am also happy with your "service after the sale"
blackstang
you are welcome Blackstong. if you can not decide which one to go , please tell me your grow situation, I would like to help:)

thank you Blackstang, yes, we would like to explain. reflector make the light has higher output, but the penetration is not as good as mars II.
Sara,
I am still learning the 200x3 light I received a few weeks ago :thanks: I was just doing a little browsing while I save up more money...and since you are now my go to light dealer, I thought I would inquire as to what the "reflector" does that the other lights don't do and what made it "different" or "better"....(did that make sense)? lol..
thanks for all your help...Not only am I happy with your light...I am also happy with your "service after the sale"
blackstang

OverKill is way better than UnderKill ,

smart thinking on a big light now with an eye toward a bigger tent down the line , that's how'd I'd do it !

High Dennise,

last night I was online before I went to sleep, but after that message, I went to sleep, and slept very well,lol. how are you today ?
If I got any better I couldn't stand myself...:goof:.... It is a most wonderful wake and bake day...:yahoo:... Just 1 more week till we harvest the Green xxxxx from the closet under the Mars II.. I love my Top Leds and I am a real person......:blushsmile:...:circle-of-love:

021362.jpg

023298.jpg

there is a led that is burned out if you look close you can see it
022321.jpg

025273.jpg

the new power supply did not work

yes and Ultra Violet or Infra Red LED its in the middle

if you go back to page 388 you can see the post of the light

Sorry, I am not able to tell by your photograph if it is a few LED's that are not working or if the first one on the left of the 3 is not functioning properly. Can you please explain your situation in more detail?

0081258.jpg

all the leds are on look at the bottom roll the 7th led down the roll you can see its not working

Back
Top Bottom