Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

new product will not release very soon, it needs more three months at least:)
I would love to try out your new product. Fixing to buy another light ,but I think I will wait to see the new one.

thank you Yoyo420 :) I have told our factory your idea:) but this time I do not think we can set the display mode. it will take some more months.
LED only have UVA, do not have UVB, once they have, we will use it for sure:)
I think what you did was refreshing. Most companies like to hear about potential product improvements, it's rare to see.
- I would also pay a little bit more for a feature to switch the light into some kind of 'display mode' for when I am pruning, watering etc--so that the light only uses the white LED's so I can properly see what I'm working with.
- I think more UV bulbs would be a nice touch too for final blooming
- I agree that quieter fans would be a plus

Other than that I can't think of anything that would improve the light (while still making it inexpensive)

I think a bit higher price is not a problem:))))
Uv -leds are expensive. Uv cfl's are not. 4,90€ for one 15 watter.
I usually use one 40 watt cfl for pruning and watering purposes.

One timer would be nice.

But keeping price low is most important for sales I guess.

may I know where you sent? it seems I did not get:)
I sent you an email. please let me know if you received my email. if so, we can continue our conversation with email instead of this public forum.
:green_heart:

Here we can not use FB and YT usually, that's the problem.:(
I would like the other degree lenses, probably 60 and 90 degree.
And always with a new product they should show the area it covers with a par meter on a video or something.
Good for sales :)

I have a 5' x 5' x 8' tent in a spare room with the door closed. I started with one 400W Mars ll and I now have four up. The extra lamps have raised my tents temp where I will probably have to turn on my exhaust fan and filter now. I can hear the Mars ll fans when I'm inside the tent but barely when outside and not at all when outside the room with the door closed. What I can hear is the "ecoplus 5" air pump I bought not knowing it was a piston pump. But even it can't be heard less than 20 feet from the rooms door. I'm sure the exhaust fan will add it's sweet music to the harmony soon. I am really not understanding people saying the mars ll is loud, my oscillating fan in the tent is almost louder. As for the light itself I couldn't be happier. Thank you Sara and topledgrowlight. Still hoping for that early xmas present but understand there are so many growers here who have less than I. Have a great day, Dan.

no, we did not, but I think we will think about it.
Have you ever thought of putting a slight curve in the panel face to expand coverage area? Wouldn't even have to be that noticeable of a curve.

Thank you very much Dan, I will make the right decision after I negotiate with leadrers:)
I have a 5' x 5' x 8' tent in a spare room with the door closed. I started with one 400W Mars ll and I now have four up. The extra lamps have raised my tents temp where I will probably have to turn on my exhaust fan and filter now. I can hear the Mars ll fans when I'm inside the tent but barely when outside and not at all when outside the room with the door closed. What I can hear is the "ecoplus 5" air pump I bought not knowing it was a piston pump. But even it can't be heard less than 20 feet from the rooms door. I'm sure the exhaust fan will add it's sweet music to the harmony soon. I am really not understanding people saying the mars ll is loud, my oscillating fan in the tent is almost louder. As for the light itself I couldn't be happier. Thank you Sara and topledgrowlight. Still hoping for that early xmas present but understand there are so many growers here who have less than I. Have a great day, Dan.

I thought at first my fans were loud, but after about a week I didnt notice it anymore. Now when its not on I kinda miss the sound. If I'm in the other room I dont even hear it.

:hookah:

thank you nobodyuknow, :circle-of-love: if people grow in living room, it should be loud, so we are tryung our best to keep the light quiet. :)
I thought at first my fans were loud, but after about a week I didnt notice it anymore. Now when its not on I kinda miss the sound. If I'm in the other room I dont even hear it.

:hookah:

I will talk with engineer, that's a nice idea:) :circle-of-love:
Sara, if you could make the glass cover on the Mars light removeable for cleaning would be nice.

Dear All my friends,

I remember someone told me that he does not want their bank to know that they pay to topledgrowlight, thats unsafe. so I changed our paypal account to paypal@mars-hydro.com I believe this would be much safer than before. no grow light on bank record. so if you send payment to paypal@mars-hydro.com , that's our company. :)

Thank you ,
Sara
:Namaste:

Actually, we have considered these in, fans run slower than before. I read here everyday, so I know the problems and what you want, so our product will improve step by step. For business security, I will can not too much about our new product , we will not only aim to price, safety, grow result, and quality, a lot things we are considering.

For new product ideas: What about a grow light that has a timer built in? So the grower will only need to buy your light, and doesn't need to buy external timers.

Two options for this idea are the mechanical timer, and digital timer.
The mechanical timer would allow users to set 24 hour settings only. This works well for most growers. It would need to be selectable in 30 minute increments.
The digital timer would allow 7 day programming to accommodate one more type of light schedule (that I know of), one that I saw that used something like 23 hours on, then it was like 12 hours off, then 23 hours on again etc.. I can't find the exact schedule information now, but it was something like that.

And if you include a switch on the timer, that would switch from light controlled by the timer, to light on all the time, would allow growers to use an external timer, just in case a problem appears in that timer, so they can use an external timer while waiting for replacement parts. This would mean no downtime for the grower, and they can continue to grow while warranty parts are shipped.

For new product ideas: What about a grow light that has a timer built in? So the grower will only need to buy your light, and doesn't need to buy external timers.

The digital timer And if you include a switch on the timer, that would switch from light controlled by the timer, to light on all the time, would allow growers to use an external timer, just in case a problem appears in that timer, so they can use an external timer while waiting for replacement parts. This would mean no downtime for the grower, and they can continue to grow while warranty parts are shipped.

Love this, much more refined then my idea. Digital timer it is. Increase in price should not be high. Some lights even allow for mimicing sunrise and set. Put that is just smoke and mirrors I think.

hi

some pictures of my grow, with flash and no flash

14101003591030598.jpg

141010040126339239.jpg

141010040408355552.jpg

141010040510613245.jpg

14101004070594790.jpg

climatic conditions are very easy to manage, growth is beautiful, the internodes are tight.Mars II 700w in test box 2,7X2,7 ft, 28 days from seeds, home-made cross Pakistan chitral kush X Sweet afghani delicious, feminised with ga3, F4 generation(with backcrossing from mother pck …), selected for strenght and tasty caracteristic.
little question, how long do you market safety glasses for led light ?

ps: only grow with pannels from Topledgrowlight :goodjob: :winkyface:

goodbye

Back
Top Bottom