Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Froggybottom,

CO Finest stated in one of his grow journals you need 40 to 50 watts per square foot if I remember correctly. So a 2 X 4 tent would be 8 square feet. So 8SF X 50 watts would be 400 watts needed. The 96X3W runs 170 -200 watts so 2 of them would put you in the ballpark of where you need to be.

Jet:volcano-smiley:

Happy New Year to Sara and to my fellow community members on here! All the best to you all for 2015! :Namaste:

Happy new year ALL!!!:party:

@ SmokeSara

Been reading the posts and want to give your LED's a try. I have 3 questions:

1. Would the Mars II 400W be sufficient for the 2' x 2' space?
2. Would the Mars II 700W be sufficient for the 3' x 3' space?
3. Do you have stock available within Canada or would this have to ship internationally?

Thanks in advance.

Dear froggybottom, you are right, more light and penetration will be better for plants to some degree. You can add one more of these light in your tent. :circle-of-love:
Happy New Year!:cheer::cheer::cheer:
I have a question as I am new to this. I already have a Reflector LED Grow light 96x3w from Sara in a 2 x 4 tent. Works great and my girls seem happy. My question is, is this enough light for them or should I get 1 more of these lights. My girls are only 3 weeks old so I'm worried that as they get bigger this light may be too small. Would 2 of these lights be overkill for them?? Advice?? Thanks

Hey Jetskigig, thanks for helping me when I am not here. :thanks:
Happy New Year to you. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Froggybottom,

CO Finest stated in one of his grow journals you need 40 to 50 watts per square foot if I remember correctly. So a 2 X 4 tent would be 8 square feet. So 8SF X 50 watts would be 400 watts needed. The 96X3W runs 170 -200 watts so 2 of them would put you in the ballpark of where you need to be.

Jet:volcano-smiley:

Dear froggybottom, if you any questions on this, please email me, we are having new year holiday these days, so if you email me, I may reply you more quickly. :high-five::thanks:
Thanks for this, I thought I was a little under lit. Hope they will be OK till I get another light in there.

Happy New Year vdub, wish you have a great holiday with your family amd may all the good things go with you in 2015.:Namaste::):)
Happy New Year to Sara and to my fellow community members on here! All the best to you all for 2015! :Namaste:

Happy New Year supergroomer, I also appreciate the help I receive from all of you here. Wish all the best in 2015 for all of us. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::Namaste:
Same from me!! Happy New Year everyone on this great Forum. I appreciate all the advise and help I have received so far.:thanks:

Hello gentoo, nice to meet you and happy new year!:circle-of-love::cheer: For the questions you had, please check my answers below:
- Yes, our mars II 400w (3'x3') is sufficient for your tent 2'x2'.
- Yes, our mars II 700w (3.5'x3.5') can cover your space (3'x3') quite well.
- Please be assured that we still have stock in our Canada warehouse for these two lights.
If you have any other questions, please post here or email me directly, I will try help you very soon.
Happy new year ALL!!!:party:

@ SmokeSara

Been reading the posts and want to give your LED's a try. I have 3 questions:

1. Would the Mars II 400W be sufficient for the 2' x 2' space?
2. Would the Mars II 700W be sufficient for the 3' x 3' space?
3. Do you have stock available within Canada or would this have to ship internationally?

Thanks in advance.

Yes thanks Sara, ordered it off Ebay yesterday so now I will have 2 of them. My girls seem to just love that light. I checked very carefully to make sure it was you guys on Ebay as there is so many that look like yours.

I'm sorry but I just don't understand the reasoning behind some people's actions. Sara has repeatedly stated that the lights will be cheaper if you buy from the Mars ll Hydro website. People ill come to this web site ask questions and get answers from some very knowledgeable people here, read Sara's statements and then go to Ebay!!! I don't understand? The paypal on Ebay is the same site I use when I go to Mars ll Hydro's web site so why?? Not complaining or calling names, just bewildered. Dan

Back
Top Bottom