Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Apparently my light is being shipped today. That's a week and 2 days after I ordered.

I would be willing to give them one more chance in the future because their prices seem reasonable and they are available through this forum but I am not pleased.
Mine shipped today too, after 19 day of waiting (ordered 2-8). After seeing Sara's attempt to speak to everyone and calm the grievances, I'll think of trying again in the future. With Amazon Prime shipping and all that, I think it's easy for me to loose sight of the difficulties that shipping and overseas operation entail. Anyhow, can't wait to test these babies out!

The number you emailed me in your confirmation was 3526
I have sent you copies of my paypal invoice worth shipping info and order details. I believe I sent that info a few times.
my email addy is my username here. QUESTOR

Check your inbox for the mail from Questor@xxxxx.com

Dear all my friends,

I got a lot emails to ask order status, I am sorry you are upset these days, really very sorry. I am trying to reach all of you before the weekend,but when you email me, please peovide these information if you can , then I can find the right information for you ASAP.
1: if you have order number like this:#100003880 , please tell me your order number, then I can find your order details very fast and get back to you .
2: without order number, please tell me when you send payment to us, who is the sender, how much you paid to us, if you can provide me your shipping details, that will be appreciate, more information you provide, faster we can find you.
3: if you are here(420magazine), post message here, please write your nickname here in email, then I can know who are you, then find your email and reply you here. more confusion, harder to find your order details, longer time to get back to you. We would like to get back to you ASAP as always.
4: if you do not get our email these two days, please email me : info@mars-hydro.com, theme" Sara, I need your help", then I will get back to you very fast and reply you the information you want.

Thanks for your help, :circle-of-love::Namaste:

I'm beginning to feel violent!!! Ive waited since the 10th of this month for an in stock item to be shipped. Supposedly it was shipped yesterday... except whenever I enter the supposed tracking number it tells me the number can't be found!?? Please check number or contact seller!?!? WTF is so hard about sending me what I paid for!!!?!!!!?!!!!!?!!?!!! Order number 100003522, placed 2/10/2015. NEVER EVER AGAIN will they see ONE PENNY OF MY MONEY!!!!

Looks great, what is the height of your cab? and inches light from canopy?

Thanks

overall height of the flowering Cabinet is 44" from light to bottom of flowering floor 33". Last grow I kept the light about 8" to 10" away. hope that helps. Great coverage for a light in such a small space.

I'm beginning to feel violent!!! Ive waited since the 10th of this month for an in stock item to be shipped. Supposedly it was shipped yesterday... except whenever I enter the supposed tracking number it tells me the number can't be found!?? Please check number or contact seller!?!? WTF is so hard about sending me what I paid for!!!?!!!!?!!!!!?!!?!!! Order number 100003522, placed 2/10/2015. NEVER EVER AGAIN will they see ONE PENNY OF MY MONEY!!!!

Please say no to violence....

overall height of the flowering Cabinet is 44" from light to bottom of flowering floor 33". Last grow I kept the light about 8" to 10" away. hope that helps. Great coverage for a light in such a small space.

So you keep the led 8-10 inches from the top of the bud?...an no bleaching or burning? this is the original 300W right?

Ok, its a bit overpowered. Do u think it would make it impossible for me to grow a few plants then? Its nothing comercial, only for myself.

Tyvm for then first answers.

Hello Solomun1, for your tent space, the mars II 1200w would be a little over power, mars II 700w will be better. :Namaste:

For your information, only our reflector series and mars ii 1600w is veg/bloom switchable at the moment. But the mars II standard spectrum lights are all full spectrum, so you can use them for both veg and flower. :high-five:
As to the distance, when you do seeding, please hange the light at the hight of 24'' or more. When do veg, keep the lights above the plants around 18~24 inches, when flowering, keep it around 12~18 inches. :circle-of-love: Hope this is clear. :high-five:

Solomun1... IMO there is no such thing as too much light but it is a bit of overkill.... The veg/bloom switch on that Mars II does make it were you can cut the cost a bit with only running the veg when needed but both switches must be run during flower which is most of your time anyhow and it is a bit more expensive to not really get the whole bang for your buck...... but in answer to your question will it grow a few plants... Sure it will but so will the Mars II 700 for quite a bit less money.....:circle-of-love:

Hope you can get the light very soon. :Namaste:
Hi Sara, Lucy has responded to my email. He said the item is shipped out and she will give me a tracking# tomorrow. Thanks so much for ur help! Hopefully it gets here soon! Thank you for all your hard work!

Thanks Densenug, will give you the tracking number soon. :circle-of-love:
Sara Is back, don't worry everyone, she will get you taken care of. Thank you Sara

I know..I'm trying to quit bro!!! Lmao!!

These guys or gals are killing me though. In stock when order 2/10. Received its hot sale, very sorry, will ship in 7 days. 17th came... Nope. Next was it'll ship Tuesday/Wednesday... Tuesday/wednesday went... Nope. Next was it already shipped but I can't send tracking info till tomorrow. Tomorrow was yesterday... I did finally receive the tracking number... But guess what it says when I enter it into fedex website!?!? A big giant NOPE!!!! "not found.. Please check number or contact sender".

Sooooooo, now I can check the forum every 10 mins again tonight, watching all the smiley faces, circles of love, and hi fives... while I wait for them to either give me the correct tracking number, or actually send out the package in order to give me a valid tracking number.

I really am thrilled I have given this company my money!! I couldn't possibly imagine how I could receive any better customer service!!! Woo hoooo!!! Hi five !!!! Circle of love!!! Smiley face!!!!

and I'm a real person tooo!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Mokoto for giving us another chance, we will do better service in the future. :Namaste:
Thank you Sarah and marshydro staff. I just received my delivery date and tracking info. You guys and gals rock! This was a test order to see how I like the service. I will be placing a very large order of Mars 1600's to add in my gardens . Thank you sooooo much! I'll let my coworkers and friends know about this site and you company. Thanx again:thanks::thanks:

Thanks Galeno. :circle-of-love:Hope you can get the light very soon :cheer:
Apparently my light is being shipped today. That's a week and 2 days after I ordered.

I would be willing to give them one more chance in the future because their prices seem reasonable and they are available through this forum but I am not pleased.

I know..I'm trying to quit bro!!! Lmao!!

These guys or gals are killing me though. In stock when order 2/10. Received its hot sale, very sorry, will ship in 7 days. 17th came... Nope. Next was it'll ship Tuesday/Wednesday... Tuesday/wednesday went... Nope. Next was it already shipped but I can't send tracking info till tomorrow. Tomorrow was yesterday... I did finally receive the tracking number... But guess what it says when I enter it into fedex website!?!? A big giant NOPE!!!! "not found.. Please check number or contact sender".

Sooooooo, now I can check the forum every 10 mins again tonight, watching all the smiley faces, circles of love, and hi fives... while I wait for them to either give me the correct tracking number, or actually send out the package in order to give me a tracking number.

I really am thrilled I have given this company my money!! I couldn't possibly imagine how I could receive any better customer service!!! Woo hoooo!!! Hi five !!!! Circle of love!!! Smiley face!!!!

and I'm a real person tooo!!!!!!!!!

Hello questor, I will PM you the tracking number soon. :high-five:
Thank you for responding. Here's a snip from your email.
Dear

Your payment for our led grow light has been confirmed. This is your order number:

:high-five:
The number you emailed me in your confirmation was 3526
I have sent you copies of my paypal invoice worth shipping info and order details. I believe I sent that info a few times.
my email addy is my username here. QUESTOR

Check your inbox for the mail from Questor@xxxxx.com

Thanks Ernimedina :circle-of-love: Hope you enjoy the grow with our lights when you get them :circle-of-love:
Just ordered 2 mars2 1600 customer service was professional! Thanks lucy
I was very satified with price of lights, can't wait to hook em up! I'll post again in a few weeks thanks mars- hydro
:Namaste:
Nevermind, it looks to have shipped today. ETA is Wed 03/04
Sorry for the delay sirsniffsalot, and thank you for your understanding :circle-of-love: We will definitely improve in the future. :high-five:
Mine shipped today too, after 19 day of waiting (ordered 2-8). After seeing Sara's attempt to speak to everyone and calm the grievances, I'll think of trying again in the future. With Amazon Prime shipping and all that, I think it's easy for me to loose sight of the difficulties that shipping and overseas operation entail. Anyhow, can't wait to test these babies out!

Hello Moto, please do not worry. :circle-of-love: If we have given you the tracking number, it means the light was shipped out. There might be some delay of update in the website. I am sure you can find the imformation later on the website. :Namaste:
Good evening and thank you MagicMediwana :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom