Hello Jesse, thanks for sharing these nice pics with us. :thumb:
Royal queen critical and two barnys blue cheese either side:

616EBC10-9ADE-46D0-AC31-E1A9F829126E_zpsu0lnk3wx.jpg

E8FA7B12-DE30-4DEB-86EA-3B97F9CD23F2_zpswftm1r0m.jpg

8884BDA2-D036-4669-8149-3DC462522D59_zpsewcfb93c.jpg

22D145EC-D937-4231-9140-075962A62B87_zpsqh8wjma2.jpg

B131A36F-CE15-4F48-AC70-4036A2566029_zpshtqpzvgf.jpg

9E3A78B3-7C38-4032-860E-85EA69E813B4_zpseycdj7ro.jpg

I am sorry to hear that Canna da, can you tell me your order number? I will check it for you. :high-five:
Hey Sara,

I ordered March 7 and haven't received any information since then. I was told it would be shipped closer to the end of the month? Well, that is near past and I've emailed you at address in your sig and still no contact.

Any ideas how long the wait is to get a canadian shipment?

Thanks.

Thanks Tayyip, the 300w (96x3w) reflector is the best choice for your space. :high-five:
Hi sara, Check this picture ,
IMG_36406.JPG

There is will be mine grow closet :) I'll grow 3 or 4 plant together in there.
So I'm thinking about 300w green led light. Is it enough for me?
Almost forget to say, you have a lot nice suits, haha :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks JohnnieJC3, :circle-of-love:
That's a pretty small area. If you do go multiple plants, you better flip the switch FAST. The width of the plants will be the issue.

The plants looks healthy to me,WhiteBoy. If you are worried, please try to alternate waterings with molasses water, 1tbsp per gaL, and keep all things the same other than that :Namaste:
image22355.jpg

Hey guys I tried to attach better pics . Plant I have is from some random seeds , its 2 weeks old today ,2.5x2.5x5ft grow tent, temps are consistent around 70degrees, 60-65 humidity, had her under the 96x3 Mars reflector 24 inches from the tops of the plants, it's in a one gallon grow bag with FFOF , I've been watering about every 3 days when the dirt starts drying up . I recently discovered a problem , most likely a nute issue which I was expecting .

image22354.jpg

Two on the leafs in the plants started to develop a yellow/brownish stain towards the tip , I tried to take the best pics I can to give you an idea .

image22353.jpg

I also have one leaf with a very small hole in the middle I hope you can see .

This is my first grow so I'm not to sure what's the issue . Any help/advice/remedies would be great !
Thanks 420ers !

few hours left db003, I bet you are excited right now, haha :cheesygrinsmiley:
tonight is the big night I will be ordering my mars II 400w at 12:01 midnight when they post my check on my card I got most of my grow stuff already thanks to ebay

It is the waiting makes everything more interesting. :passitleft:
all I need to get now is my vortex fan and go pick up my roots organic soil and some 3 gallon roots pots then I have to play the waiting game till it all gets here and set it all up then go pick up my clones

well I did it!!! I just ordered my brand new spanking mars II 400w I feel like a kid at Christmas the only thing I have left to order is my ventech inline fan and speed controller and a pair of rope ratchet hangers and now the dreaded waiting game... lol

:thumb: Now enjoy the waiting time. :cheesygrinsmiley:
well I did it!!! I just ordered my brand new spanking mars II 400w I feel like a kid at Christmas the only thing I have left to order is my ventech inline fan and speed controller and a pair of rope ratchet hangers and now the dreaded waiting game... lol

So I ordered my lights on Sunday late afternoon. As of Tuesday afternoon tracking info says still waiting for pickup at warehouse. Then I get a call from my wife. She says "your packages have arrived." Wow Really, 2 days. All boxed perfectly and work perfectly.
Thank You Sara and Tina. You ladies are the best. Mars-Hydro is very lucky to have you.
I will sing your praises to all.

oh yea, as of Wednesday morning tracking still says its waiting for pickup. LOL

Haha, the express company always update the tracking into not in time, which gives all the suprises. :cheer:
So I ordered my lights on Sunday late afternoon. As of Tuesday afternoon tracking info says still waiting for pickup at warehouse. Then I get a call from my wife. She says "your packages have arrived." Wow Really, 2 days. All boxed perfectly and work perfectly.
Thank You Sara and Tina. You ladies are the best. Mars-Hydro is very lucky to have you.
I will sing your praises to all.

oh yea, as of Wednesday morning tracking still says its waiting for pickup. LOL
Hope your plants will also love our lights. :circle-of-love:

Hello Cana da 420, Just checked your order, you ordered our 400w light which was out of stock for a long time, :Namaste:Lucy tried to email you severl times, but the email was rejected from your side. :circle-of-love: Anyway, our container will arrive in a few days, as long as we have our stock, we will ship your light out immediately. :high-five: Please wait patiently for a few more days. Thank you. :thanks:
Hi Sara :)

#100004197 placed on March 7, 2015 right through mars-hydro.com

Thanks for looking into it! I really want my new lights!!

Back
Top Bottom