Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Ahh man, that seems like that was probably sucked as a kid. Did you get presents for your b-day and Christmas? Or did they just lump it all together.

Parents kept it separate thank Goodness. Lol

20151030_173708-1.jpg
Unboxed my 3 babies - MarsPro Cree128.
Thanks Ruby and Sara.
But no Batteries. Lol

Just got my Mars 300W and need some help on how far I should hang it and suggestions on methods to hang it? I have yo-yo hangers but none fit the poles that come with the 2.3x2.3x5.3 tent.

Sorry guys, had some Boss OG Wax just now and am pretty gone if you guys don't understand me lol.

They sure are pretty, how bright are they?

I haven't tried them yet. Will get batteries for the remotes this weekend...

20151030_173215-1.jpg
So I am marking the Remotes to the Led Units. #1 Remote to #1 Led Unit. And etc... Lol... Still bummed since no batteries came with the Remotes.
Do I really look bummed? :circle-of-love:

:yahoo:awesome yield:yahoo: Klovneposen, congrats!:cheer: Now I am looking forward to your next running.:)
so got my scale back and have checked the yield of my two plants grown under the two 48x5 reflectors that arraived 14 days into my bloom cycle.

20151016_110546.jpg

the small white widow after ten days drying was 51g plus a bit of sugarleaf trimmings and few popcorn buds

20151018_154057.jpg

The unknown rqs strain was 103g after 14 days of drying plus 5g popcorn buds and a bunch of sugarlead trimmings

my old light that was 90w ufo + 2x20w sidelights floodlight IP65 type of lighting. Those yielded about 60g in my last grow. using 130w best grow achieved with those lights was 80g

my new mars light running at 220v should use around 90-100 (i think closer to 90) watt each so 180-200w total. So taking into consideration the new lights being installed some weeks into bloom and battling a spider mite infestation up till week six of flower. im pretty satisfied with the first grow with mars. i hope to make use of a bit more horisontal space in my next grow so hopefully that will up my yield a bit further.

im so glad i finally found the money in my tight budget to make this relative cheap upgrade of ligths i must say. :circle-of-love:

:party:I am, haha. We are considering to make T-Shirt for you guys.:)
Nice to see the people that create the lights, that make the buds !!!

Are you there sara ??.... Looks like a fun anniversary...

And yeah, i wanna t-shirt too. Maybe a slogan... Ive been there, ive grown there, now i have the t-shirt :rofl::circle-of-love:

lol super!!! This is what we are planning.:ganjamon:
Make some surprise boxes. Every 10th light gets a tee shirt packed in it. Nice surprise gift. Like the toy in the Cracker Jack Box :) :peace:

:hug: hello Bob, you are always welcome to ask any questions.:kiss:
1. It probably will take a long time to stock Mars Pro in our warehouses. I couldn't promise you the rough date. It will not be achieved in a short time. Order for Mars Pro will ship from China.:Namaste:
2. Speaking of draw watt, the true watt of Mars Pro Epistar160 is about 360~390w, while that of 2pcs Reflector96 is 400w~405w. In regards to coverage, Mars Pro Epistar160 covers 2'x4' while 2pcs Reflector96 covers about 4'x4'. However, the key difference lies in design. Mars Pro Epistar160 has remote controller with which you are able to control seedling, veg and flowering stage and the light intensity as you like. Reflector dosen't have the intelligent feature.:circle-of-love:
3. We have added it now. Or you can send me an email. I will help to process the order. They are available in UK.:high-five:
Hi Sara,

I apologise if the questions I am about to post are in this thread already but it's such a big thread it's often hard to keep up :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

1) will the epistar 160 be available in the UK soon? When I order does it ship from China or from UK stock?

2) how would the epistar 160 compare to x2 96x5 reflector series lights?

3) on your website the single lights 48x5 are not there. I know stock ran out in the US but are they available to order through you in the UK?

I think that's it for now :thumb: I am happy with our dealings so far and so are my girls!

:circle-of-love: Hi Ricky, yes, the switches will control different colors. Veg switch controls Blue and White. Bloom switch controls red, IR and White. If you only turn on one switch, they are not full power. The power will be less. Therefore, if you want full power, you need to turn on both.:Namaste:
If I can, I want to put out another questuon for the community too.

The new Mars that is in the way had switch for bloom and switch for veg.

If I have veg switch only on them is it using only the blue lights meaning less power?

And if I have both switches on then it is running all and using full power?

Or are the diodes actually capable of producing different colors depending on which switches are turned on and it runs full power all the time?

Thanks in advance for the help!

:goof:haha, thanks for shaking me up. You save my life.:passitleft:
Sara,
LOOK OUT!!!
LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!
The inanimate objects are coming for youuuuuuu....
Wake up Sara, Wake up. It is only a Nightmare Dream!!!!
Whew!!!

Dopey, feel free to send me an email. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes it uses the blue lights and others go out. If you also look at the figures Mars put up on each individual light it will give you the stats of power with each switch used.

That's why I'm trying to figure how much improve I get with 2 96x5 over the epistar 160 because at that point on watts alone I get lost.... Need a PAR man to come in on this lol

:circle-of-love: hello rob, I guess you are refering to MarsII700w. MarsII700w and Reflector144 are quite close in true watt, ranging from 310w~320w.:Namaste:
I definitely see a difference between older 144*3 and 144*5.
Is there any difference between Mars 2 and reflector Series as far as spectrum or brightness?
For example is a 144*5 just as powerful as lets say Mars 2 600 so nice the wattage is almost the same?

Back
Top Bottom