Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love: Hi, MarsII now has been updated to be with siwthces. You can only turn on Veg during veg. It will not be overkill.:Namaste: However, only US has all the stock of MarsII with switches. Other countries have the possibility of getting the one without switches.:circle-of-love:
Thx for your Help! 2 -3 from these not enough Mars Hydro

Have the Mars 2 Bloom and Vege Switches? The Mars 2 700 Watt runs with 300 Watt litte bit to much for Vege Time ore not?

:thanks:thank you, Glitch. That's correct.:goodjob:
They will work but the coverage area is to small. LEDs focus light. unlike hps and other options. So look for the suggests area. The reflectors your looking at are good for 2x2. So 2 of them is good for a 2x4 but not a 3x3.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

:party::party:They are so beautiful and attracting :drool: I appreciate your remarks for three types of lights:yahoo:
another weekly update on the thunderhaze autos under my mars reflector 144x5 and mars2 700, love both lights and have to say mars 2 is better overall for flower but the reflector is great for a grow with and even canopy (SOG, SCROG, lollipopping, ect...) and amazing for veg. i would say the reflector 5 watt series does work best as it has great light spread and penetration. i would am testing the pro series now and i do like the light but wish they would spread the reflector cups more to give a bigger coverage area and not just have a hotspot in the middle.

IMG_183618.JPG
IMG_183714.JPG
IMG_183823.JPG
IMG_183918.JPG
IMG_184020.JPG
IMG_184223.JPG
IMG_184415.JPG
IMG_184616.JPG
IMG_184721.JPG
IMG_184822.JPG

:circle-of-love: Hi Fiete, speaking of draw watt, they are close, while it's not easy to place three Reflector48 to cover a bigger square area. MarsII700 will be easier. :high-five:
I dont understaand!!! the 700 Mars 2 have 300 Watts Right? The Reflector in my Link have 100 Watts if i Order 3 i have the same Watt as the Mars 700 with 300 Watts :D i think i am more Flexible with 3 from this Reflectors.

:party: congrats, Niknaks!! You can hang the light with the hanging kit with the light.:cheer: I think the tent will handle it. The weight of Reflector144 is 15Ib. Our Tent supports up to 140lb. fixture.:Namaste:
So my Reflector 144 came in today! woohoo! :thumb:

hCWEeYS.jpg

This thing is pretty heavy. What clips or hooks would you guys recommend I use to hold this thing? And also, are the beams inside a grow tent safe enough to hang the light on, the little metal rods that come with the tent? Thanks in advance!

:thanks: thanks for the help. That is the case.:goodjob:
It has to do with the shape of the light and the shape of your grow area. 3 Reflectors will not work well in a square space. If you want to use the reflectors, 4 would cover a square space, with more power then a 700. 1 700 will cover a square your size. :peace:

:cheer: thank you for sharing us the video, Babyj~~ They look beautiful. And I can see you do love our lights!:cheer::thanks:
My mars Led Is Killing It This Round. :) Would Love To Test Out The New epistars!!!

:circle-of-love: Hi sundrop, yes, it's our standard procedure. You have the right to refuse it if you find it out that the package obviously has been damaged and the light is not in good condition.:Namaste: If the light was damaged in shipping, you need to help us by filing a claim of negligence against the shipping company and get it returned to us by refusing to sign for the lights. Once we get the damaged light, we will reship a new unit to you. If it is only a small problem, you can sign it, and we will give you some refund 30~50USD or we can give you some discount (5%~10%) on your next order. :high-five:
so, i got notification that my mars light shipped, and i should "check the light" before accepting the delivery... sorry, but ups doesn't stand by for a customer to check the contents of a package... if it's damaged externally, yes i can refuse delivery (if i sit and wait in my driveway, and i'm lucky enough to catch the delivery)... this notification gives me great concern... is this type of notification standard procedure for mars?

:circle-of-love: yes, it seldom happens.
All of my Mars lights came extremely well packed. UPS will have to work hard to damage them if the come the way mine were packed. You should have no concerns. :peace:

:laughtwo:Haha, sundrop, sorry, I didn't mean to disappoint you, but we need to prepare for the worst scenario.:Namaste:
thank you supergroomer!! for a moment there, my life flashed before my eyes!! ;-)

:thanks: thanks for the weekly updation, brian. :cheer:
PissDrunx0420 LED Grow: S2:E14Dark Dragon SCROG, ThunderHaze Auto Weight....... just another weekly update on the garden

:circle-of-love: Hi Stoney, I don't think it possible... Sorry about this.:straightface: It's possible to disarm the Mars Pro series, while it will wait until the end of next year.:skeptical:
So I broke down a bought another 60x5 300 old model. For the price and how good they are i could not pass it up. Amazon gave me a $100 free gift card last week and that's what I used to pay for it so it was technically free and that makes it the best led light on the market lol. I might order 1 more after the new year to go with the Cree 256 I am probably going to get. I wish they had the cob led for the Mars ll series. Sara do you think that will ever happen? The Mars ll series getting the cob? Or is that going to be what differs the pro series from the rest other then the remote

:circle-of-love: Hi sundrop, yes, it's our standard procedure. You have the right to refuse it if you find it out that the package obviously has been damaged and the light is not in good condition.:Namaste: If the light was damaged in shipping, you need to help us by filing a claim of negligence against the shipping company and get it returned to us by refusing to sign for the lights. Once we get the damaged light, we will reship a new unit to you. If it is only a small problem, you can sign it, and we will give you some refund 30~50USD or we can give you some discount (5%~10%) on your next order. :high-five:

Thanks for the quick reply sara - with the responses i've seen from the group, it sounds like i have no worries :thumb:

:circle-of-love: welcome to this forum, kaediodr. You will love here.:kiss: The coverage of Reflector48 is 60x60cm. I am afraid it will not be able to cover your grow space and 3/4 plants. :Namaste: Reflector96 is a better choice, which covers 60cmx90cm. Go for Reflector96 :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the reply @SmokeSara
Yesterday from your site, I ordered a MarsHydro Reflector 48
I hope you ship it as soon as possible, that Christmas is near: D
is the first time I grow, I prefer to start slowly, later I can take another Reflector 48 and cover the area well.

For now I will start with 2 Autoflowering

See you soon!

Is the Spectrum same as Last Year??? I mean the Mars 2 ore Reflector :) and i ask how laud the Noise from the Fans are i know it was laud the Last Year Modells...

Is the Spectrum same as Last Year??? I mean the Mars 2 ore Reflector :) and i ask how laud the Noise from the Fans are i know it was laud the Last Year Modells...
Sounds like a quiet PC fan. Not to loud.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

Back
Top Bottom