Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Hi goof, please don't worry. Check the pacakge carefully when you get it. Sometimes, there is damage during delivery. :blushsmile: If there is no problem, you can use them.:Namaste: Please don't worry about it. :high-five:
I really really hope I don't have these issues. I only have 1 light coming. If something like this happens I could lose a whole grow

:thanks:Thank you for the explanation, Dennise.:kiss: I appreciate it very much. Yes, even though the leds burnt out or the driver stops running, the whole light will not stop working, because every led has protected led diodes and mutliple drivers control different sections.:Namaste:
As mentiioned above... the whole light did not go out therefore he was able to continue with his grow... and from what I have seen on here... that is the norm... Don't get me wrong... I would most likely freak but I've been hanging around here a couple of years now and I have yet to see a situation that M-H did make right... It was an inconvience for the growers for sure and as a newbie... that really sucks... as you are growing for a while you don't seem to freak as quickly but it is an investment and you need to make sure your bases are covered for sure.....:circle-of-love:

:thumb:don't forget to make a plan B for every thing, just in case.
It is always wise to have a back up just in case. I always had an extra ballast and hps bulb on hand for example. Things happen... Hope it's not needed tho.

:thanks:we will try to find the best solution and save much time as possible for our customer.:cheesygrinsmiley: Except Canada, we have set up repair service center in US, Australia, UK and Germany. Every warehouse has stocked the drivers. :high-five:
Hi Goof1987, Sorry if iv'e got you worried, not my intention for sure & hopefully you won't have any problems, but IF you should, then as mentioned above, the light will still work at reduced output, & Mars Hydro are very quick to respond.
Good luck.

:circle-of-love:Hi Blackstang, sorry about this. Lucy is taking sick off this morning. She will be back this afternoon. Could you send me an email with your detail info ? So I will ask her to check. The email is info@mars-hydro.com:Namaste:
I wish I could get your assistant "lucy" to email me back about my broken light status.
It was signed for by your repair guy weeks ago, and she hasnt returned my emails for a week.
This is the second light I have had to send back.(the first one wasnt even a year old) I bought seven lights fron you and every one has something wrong with it. And I dread having to contact your customer support because they are "easily confused" or suddenly dont speak english so well. I am very disappointed in your lights and your service.

Lori

Since I water my plants from the bottom, the soil on top is always dry. I sprinkle the white powder all over the soil and tables that my plants are on. It kills all insects that walk through it within 24 to 48 hours. And it is harmless to humans.
20160309_182224.jpg

Sara, I've been gone from this thread for a while and you have way too many pages to try to read all of them now, so I will tag along from here. But are you growing now? I thought it was still illegal in China, but I am glad if you are or if your company has test areas for cannabis. Since that is what most of us use the lights for, it only makes sense to have testing done with the light to make them the most efficient for what we buy them for. Have a great day. I can no way afford the Pro series of light so will have to wish for christmas. LOL. Dan

P.S. I have six of your Mars II 400 lights and I think their great. Thank you Mars Hydro.
:thanks::thanks:

:circle-of-love:Hi lobosolo, we are not growing and it's still illeagal in China. That is the grow from our friend.:) You can take a part in our First Mars-Hydro Cup. The prize is Mars ProII Epistar320.:hug:
Cupxuanchuan.jpg

Sara, I've been gone from this thread for a while and you have way too many pages to try to read all of them now, so I will tag along from here. But are you growing now? I thought it was still illegal in China, but I am glad if you are or if your company has test areas for cannabis. Since that is what most of us use the lights for, it only makes sense to have testing done with the light to make them the most efficient for what we buy them for. Have a great day. I can no way afford the Pro series of light so will have to wish for christmas. LOL. Dan

P.S. I have six of your Mars II 400 lights and I think their great. Thank you Mars Hydro.
:thanks::thanks:

:circle-of-love:you can send the contest video to our email info@mars-hydro.com :circle-of-love: We will upload it to our Youtube Channel.:Namaste: If you don't see it at our Youtube account, please tell us. We will upload every video we received.:high-five:

Just purchased my second Mars pro II 160 light to go in my Mars 3'11" X 3'11" tent. This is going to give me optimum coverage I believe. One is bright but two will be even brighter.

9 days after 12/12.
Several shoots sprung up about 10 inches to a foot on top above the rest of the plants top foliage.
20160310_045758.jpg

Another plant, Blurry due to the fans...
20160310_045742.jpg

20160310_120752.jpg
20160310_120718.jpg
20160310_120635.jpg
OK so the last lady is chopped down and hanging to dry. I still have some trimming to do but find it easier if it's been drying for a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom