Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

So is it less problems with the reflector series or should i still buy the 2 mars 1200s or get 2 reflector series or maybe even new pro series???

I have a Mars ll 1200 and have had no problems. I personally after using the Mars ll 1200 would probably go with 2 reflector series because you will have better coverage then with 1 1200. But either way I'm sure you'll be happy. I have been on this forum for almost 7 months and maybe 3 or 4 people have came on and complained about there lights. Yes all 3 or 4 were complaints about the Mars 2 series but nothing that is a deal breaker for me at least. Mars will help you fix anything that goes wrong if anything goes wrong with the led even after its out of warranty they will still help you.

So is it less problems with the reflector series or should i still buy the 2 mars 1200s or get 2 reflector series or maybe even new pro series???
The reflector series is nice. I don't like the lens of the Mars 2 panels. If you got it go for the Mars pro 2 series without the remote. The remote causes more issues than its good for IMHO.

I use 3 of the 144 reflectors for a 4 x 5 area they work great for Me just had a harvest in cure now. pics are a few pages back

JD

Hello is anyone fro mars hydro still active? I need to purchase light and no reply? I have question for MARS II 400w vs reflector 96x5. Both unit are 5w diode now
i can only afford these two model because. My funds are low. Since the reflector has 16 more leds and alot higher lumen output would it be a better choice for one light fits most?

Hello is anyone fro mars hydro still active? I need to purchase light and no reply? I have question for MARS II 400w vs reflector 96x5. Both unit are 5w diode now
i can only afford these two model because. My funds are low. Since the reflector has 16 more leds and alot higher lumen output would it be a better choice for one light fits most?
With those two choices, I would pick the reflector series.

Could not message inbox Sara. And could not reach ANYBODY from mars with email on official site, if anyone has smokesaras email.could i please get it? I need help with a purchase and a very important discussion thanks to all :)

lol just read the last few pages with explorer's burnt led issue... all i can say is i told you so.... then the post after it were just funny as hell... aint no way sara was going to talk about in open.... i bet he got offered a deal to get some free lights and shut the hell up.... but anyhow ill just sit back n watch until the truth comes out....

lol just read the last few pages with explorer's burnt led issue... all i can say is i told you so.... then the post after it were just funny as hell... aint no way sara was going to talk about in open.... i bet he got offered a deal to get some free lights and shut the hell up.... but anyhow ill just sit back n watch until the truth comes out....
Free lights is a great deal... I don't understand, are you staying this is a bad thing?

:circle-of-love:Hi Explore, I am sorry about this. We are trying to find one reliable repair service center in Canada. :Namaste: We hope to save as much as time for the customers. If fix is a problem to them, they can choose to repair at the local store and we will cover the repair fee.:high-five:
Problem is I live in Canada and apparently the don't have repair shops to take care of the issues we have. The panels still function and I would have never noticed it if I didn't see my friends panel yesterday, who is also having the same problem. He said all they are going to do for him is send a bunch of diodes to solder on himself. LMAO, so all I can say folks is that if you live in Canada and are considering buying these lights, don't do it. Unless you enjoy opening up you panel to fix it every month

:straightface:Explore, please don't give up on them. As long as the bad leds are replaced, the light will work as great as before.:blushsmile:
And you know it's very unfortunate this is happening, because I was getting great results with them. Now it looks like they are going to be an endless problem. Looks like I am going to have to sell them ASAP and go back to the tried and true almost never fail ballasts.

:hug:very sweet, just like you, thank you for the eye candy, Dennise~~:kiss:
They really do grow pretty flowers....:circle-of-love:
DSC047105.JPG
DSC047115.JPG
DSC047138.JPG

This is my King Tutankhamum... about 39 days in bloom... I love my Mars Hydros and I'm a real person...:goof:....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:Stoney, please don't worry. With good care, the light will last longer. Even if there is a problem, we will solve it for you as soon as possible.:Namaste:
I have only had my Mars ll 1200 for about 3 maybe 4 months and so far it has proven it can grow some great nugs. I hope it will last at least 2 years because I can't really afford to have to get another. I have seen a mix of post from people saying they have had there's for years and never had problems then those who say they had there light for a few months the and it took a huge shit. All I can say is so far so good. They are a good light for a fair price

:circle-of-love:80~85F is recommend optimum temp for growing. Our light can stand 300C(572F) high temp.:cheesygrinsmiley: However, high humidity and sulfur content will affect the longevity of the panel.:blushsmile:
I have 11 of there lights and been running most over 2 years now. I have had a few leds burn out, but easily replaced. I think you really have to watch grow room temps when running led, I have had most of my problem when grow room goes above 85 deg., But I believe they grow better bud at 82-83 deg.:volcano-smiley:

:circle-of-love:Hi Explore, that's great! Replacing LED's is not that difficultut as it seems to be.:hug:You don't need to worry about fire hazard. Our power cord is UL ratings and the materials have gone through high temp and fire test. Our materials are anti-fire.Safety is the priority thing we will consider for the users.:kiss:
I don't mind replacing LED's, as long as it's not too often. I'm more worried about it being a fire hazard. My rooms are staying around 85 deg. or less.

:thumb:you have set up a good example of good care for the light.:)
I don't believe there is any fire danger since they are all contained in a steel case. It is a good ideal to clean every so often also, the blades on the fans get dirty and cut airflow through heat sink way back, which will cause the chips to run hotter than they should. Every time I empty a table now I pull my lights apart and clean fans, heat sinks and inside and now I replace a few leds at same time.:volcano-smiley:

:dreamy:yes... MarsII series has ever experienced the lens issue before. Now we don't install lens on Mars Pro series.
I bought the pro epistar 160.. I'm hoping I don't have any issues with it. It was pretty expensive ! I love the remote tho!! . The panel runs very cool ..
I have read alot on here that people are saying to stick to the reflector series over the mars 2 series. Aparenlty alot less issues with reflectors series

Back
Top Bottom