Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Hi apeshot, could you please send an email to info@mars-hydro.com... Tell me you are apeshot from 420. I will know it's you. It's better to check with Coco with your email address.:Namaste:
Hi Sara, I have been dealing so far with Coco.

As stated, I sent an email 4 days ago and still haven't heard back.

I have not received any replacement parts and they were supposedly send 11 days ago. They should have easily arrived by now as they are only being sent domestically, within my country.

:circle-of-love:Hi LEDCanuck, our factory can customize light now! Bloom Spectrum is available, while it does take longer, about one week to customize the light and another week for delivery... I have PM you.:Namaste:

Thanks Sara! I will go with the standard spectrum I think then, I appreciate the recommendation....easier and cheaper to have it shipped from closer to home, and faster too. I'll need it ASAP, so I will go that route! I was very pleased with the mixed spectrum 900's that I already own, they did very well in flower and maybe I shouldn't mess with a good thing ;)

I will email Ruby with my order, thanks and have a great day :)

Hello everyone its been a long time since I've posted here hope to find everyone in good health and green. Last time I was here M-H was pushing the Sun Series, what happened to that did it have a name change?

I have a question and I hope someone here can answer it. Has anyone here used or have any experience with DM Liquid Light? I was wondering if this would help plants under LEDS better utilize the light they provide. I'm always looking for ways to increase my yield, on my last grow I was able to yield 4 zips of buds that were twice the size of a Bic and 2 zips of popcorn that was smaller than a Bic from just one plant (and it was a NL auto at that) but I did cheat a little on the lights, I used 1Mars II 700 and 1Reflector 96 on that one plant, so I guess I should have gotten that type of yield.

But to get back to the question... Is DM Liquid Light and Saturator products that I may have success with or should I just keep doing what I've been doing and as my skill level increases so should my final dry yields.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

:circle-of-love:Thank you, LEDCanuck.:hug: Enjoy the growing with more lights!:cheer:
Thanks Sara! I will go with the standard spectrum I think then, I appreciate the recommendation....easier and cheaper to have it shipped from closer to home, and faster too. I'll need it ASAP, so I will go that route! I was very pleased with the mixed spectrum 900's that I already own, they did very well in flower and maybe I shouldn't mess with a good thing ;)

I will email Ruby with my order, thanks and have a great day :)

:circle-of-love:Hi raziel, it's been a long time. Sun series has phased out long time ago... It has been updated to Mars Pro series. They are similar in Cup design.:dreamy:As for DM Liquid Light, I have Google it. There are some good reviews.:hug: while it's better to run a comparision experiment yoursefl and find out the result. :Namaste:
Hello everyone its been a long time since I've posted here hope to find everyone in good health and green. Last time I was here M-H was pushing the Sun Series, what happened to that did it have a name change?

I have a question and I hope someone here can answer it. Has anyone here used or have any experience with DM Liquid Light? I was wondering if this would help plants under LEDS better utilize the light they provide. I'm always looking for ways to increase my yield, on my last grow I was able to yield 4 zips of buds that were twice the size of a Bic and 2 zips of popcorn that was smaller than a Bic from just one plant (and it was a NL auto at that) but I did cheat a little on the lights, I used 1Mars II 700 and 1Reflector 96 on that one plant, so I guess I should have gotten that type of yield.

But to get back to the question... Is DM Liquid Light and Saturator products that I may have success with or should I just keep doing what I've been doing and as my skill level increases so should my final dry yields.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

Day 21. The leaves curl up.. Untill now, no nutes are added. It looks like magnesium deficiency:hmmmm:
Day218.jpg

Well I didn't want to do this because this isn't a thread for sick plants but I noticed another pic was added above. So might as well give it a go since I'm using LeD.
Plus I always see Denise giving great help and info.

fbbf0c302861c091bd3839287910afdc.jpg
8ea55a652780b6315880137f88b299e6.jpg

What could be going on?
Little info from my end:
Temp 78° (doesn't go above 80° not below 70°)
Rez temps always cooled with water bottles every 3-6 hours.
Technaflora nutrients at 50% strength.
Humidity has been 26 - 35% (usually 30%)

Sent from my iPhone using 420

:circle-of-love:Hi MusicB, I have found similar symptom at other's grow journal. It is said to be phosphorus and potassium deficiency. Maybe you need to flush.:circle-of-love:
Well I didn't want to do this because this isn't a thread for sick plants but I noticed another pic was added above. So might as well give it a go since I'm using LeD.
Plus I always see Denise giving great help and info.

fbbf0c302861c091bd3839287910afdc.jpg
8ea55a652780b6315880137f88b299e6.jpg

What could be going on?
Little info from my end:
Temp 78° (doesn't go above 80° not below 70°)
Rez temps always cooled with water bottles every 3-6 hours.
Technaflora nutrients at 50% strength.
Humidity has been 26 - 35% (usually 30%)

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom