Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Good morning Sara,
I went to the mars-hydro website and was going to place an order for a grow tent and a LED light but I got all the way to the pay section and could not find where we enter the discount code for being a 420 member. Is this something you have discontinued? Forgive me if I missed that announcement or if I am just to blind to find where to enter the code, I am not very savvy when it comes to computers.
Thans for any info you might have, you can either answer here or in a PM, so I can get this order going.
If anyone else knows what I am asking feel free to jump in and fill me in :circle-of-love:

Good morning Sara,
I went to the mars-hydro website and was going to place an order for a grow tent and a LED light but I got all the way to the pay section and could not find where we enter the discount code for being a 420 member. Is this something you have discontinued? Forgive me if I missed that announcement or if I am just to blind to find where to enter the code, I am not very savvy when it comes to computers.
Thans for any info you might have, you can either answer here or in a PM, so I can get this order going.
If anyone else knows what I am asking feel free to jump in and fill me in :circle-of-love:

In The checkout window there should be a place which says- Do you have a Coupon Code ? Enter here .. There you can put it in i guess ... But if you cant find it just wait until sara is back she can give you the discount via private message !! Thats how i usually do it :) Good Luck

Edit: This is how it looks on my Screen !
Unbenannt1.PNG

Hi Tris420,My pleasure.:cheer:i'm sure your girls will have a happy growing...waiting for your nice photos...:high-five:
Haha yees :) Thank you so much !! You will get alot of pictures !! :thumb:

Hi OlderGrower,If you can not find where to enter the discount code,you can send email to info@mars-hydro.com .In order to avoid any delays in reading your mail,please named the subject as-:420 magazine+which light you need to order +your name.:high-five: We will answer there you very soon.
Good morning Sara,

Tris420,thanks for your help.I'm glad that i can help you guys here:high-five:
In The checkout window there should be a place which says- Do you have a Coupon Code ? Enter here .. There you can put it in i guess ... But if you cant find it just wait until sara is back she can give you the discount via private message !! Thats how i usually do it :) Good Luck

Edit: This is how it looks on my Screen !
Unbenannt1.PNG

The First Mars-Hydro Cup ended on April 23th,but we still didn't receive email from our Top1 Randy.Randy please send your full name, address, contact number and zip code to info@mars-hydro.com before April 30th, if you don't send email because of your own reasons, we will regard it as a quitclaim:high-five:

Well that sucks...... I was thinking about ordering 2 more shortly!! Any deals on the Reflector 96??

IDK because I am not a company representative, but you might still be able to take advantage of the "buying in bulk" discount that many companies give to people who are willing/able to purchase multiple units. It looks like, with the Reflector 96, people who purchase two at the same time would get a 3.4% discount (7% if one purchases three or four, 8% for purchasing five or more). Not as much as the 10% you were hoping for, but it is still a discount. As far as these things go, I have seen the minimum number of products that have to be purchased at some companies to qualify for a discount start at five or even ten units, so kudos to Mars-Hydro, for making the minimum "quantity" numbers low enough that more people can actually reasonably be expected to be able to purchase enough.

mars hydro led grow light-reflector 96

As I mentioned, I am not a company representative - only someone who has become interested in their products ;) - so I do not know people residing in Canada are also ineligible for the "quantity" discount, or if that was only in regards to the specific 10% discount. So you would have to ask SmokeSara to be sure.

The First Mars-Hydro Cup ended on April 23th,but we still didn't receive email from our Top1 Randy.Randy please send your full name, address, contact number and zip code to info@mars-hydro.com before April 30th, if you don't send email because of your own reasons, we will regard it as a quitclaim:high-five:

I'm sure that Randy will stop by and claim his prize, since he must be aware that he was high in the standings even if he is not yet aware that he won the competition. BUT just in case he doesn't, are you going to decide to be nice and give it to someone anyway? Perhaps the first person that asks if you are? Because, if so... I just did :laughtwo:.

Anyway, congratulations, Randy (hurry up and claim your prize!!!) - and to all the winners! Everyone's gardens are awesome.

hey guys,our Reflector144 sold out in our USA warehouse,and the new light will arrive next week.:cheer:
If anyone wants to buy a Reflector144,we accept pre order,once the light arrive,we will send it to you immediately:high-five:

Hi Shaggn,i'm sorry for that.:Namaste:If we have any discount ,i will inform you.:high-five:
You can send email to info@mars-hydro.com .In order to avoid any delays in reading your mail,Please named the subject as-:420 magazine+which light you needed +your name.They will check your email and answer you there.:high-five:
Well that sucks...... I was thinking about ordering 2 more shortly!! Any deals on the Reflector 96??

hey Sara can you please tell me if you have received my email with my contact info

Hi TorturedSoul,thanks for your hlep:high-five:
IDK because I am not a company representative, but you might still be able to take advantage of the "buying in bulk" discount that many companies give to people who are willing/able to purchase multiple units. It looks like, with the Reflector 96, people who purchase two at the same time would get a 3.4% discount (7% if one purchases three or four, 8% for purchasing five or more). Not as much as the 10% you were hoping for, but it is still a discount. As far as these things go, I have seen the minimum number of products that have to be purchased at some companies to qualify for a discount start at five or even ten units, so kudos to Mars-Hydro, for making the minimum "quantity" numbers low enough that more people can actually reasonably be expected to be able to purchase enough.

mars hydro led grow light-reflector 96

As I mentioned, I am not a company representative - only someone who has become interested in their products ;) - so I do not know people residing in Canada are also ineligible for the "quantity" discount, or if that was only in regards to the specific 10% discount. So you would have to ask SmokeSara to be sure.

haha,i think Randy was just busy for the last few days,he will contact with us very soon:cheer:If he still not show up...then we will give it to other participator from the list:high-five:
I'm sure that Randy will stop by and claim his prize, since he must be aware that he was high in the standings even if he is not yet aware that he won the competition. BUT just in case he doesn't, are you going to decide to be nice and give it to someone anyway? Perhaps the first person that asks if you are? Because, if so... I just did :laughtwo:.

Anyway, congratulations, Randy (hurry up and claim your prize!!!) - and to all the winners! Everyone's gardens are awesome.

Hi volcomr,I'm glad to hear that.Hope your girls will have a happy growing.:cheer: Can you show us some pictures of them sometimes?:cheer:
Hi Sara,
Letting you know that I fix the led today, I wrote to Coco on April 13 and today I received the parts, it was fairly quick and easy via DIY. Thanks!

Hi db003,yes ,we already received your email.If there are any news,i will let you know.:high-five:
hey Sara can you please tell me if you have received my email with my contact info

haha,i think Randy was just busy for the last few days,he will contact with us very soon:cheer:If he still not show up...then we will give it to other participator from the list:high-five:

I'm sure he will and, if not, there are lots of other deserving names on that list. I was just being facetious, lol (I have been in a reading/posting mood this evening) - apologies! Hope your week is going well, Sara. Have a good night (or afternoon, I suppose ;) .

Back
Top Bottom