Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:welcome:Thanks for stopping by.
They look great:bravo:They get frosty now.I'm glad that you and your girls like our lights:high-five:
So will you start a new run after this run?:volcano-smiley:
A small salute to all my fellow mars growers :partyboy:

Here are a couple of pictures of my goldmine at the final day of week 6 of 12/12

biobizz reused soil mixed with some mediterranean citrus soil
nutes biobizz line. - the bioheaven + mineral magic and biobizz aloe vera.

She was a freebie seed. started under a 48x5 mars reflector set with the veg. only. for first few weeks then full blast from the 48x5. a couple of month in veg. then i started the 12/12 under the 48x5 for the first 2 weeks of flower then put her under a marsII 400 and added a 48x5 as a site light. she looks pretty promissing i think :)

the lamps are around 10 month old now i think. and no trouble at all. with any of the lamps we bought back then 3x 48x5 reflectors 2 MarsII 400 and one marsII 1200 all panels works perfect after 10 month use with no issues at any time.

20160624_085145.jpg
20160624_085200.jpg
20160624_085212.jpg

:Namaste:

A strike is possible July 2 16 but I don't think this will occur.
Sara, Do you have an update about the Canada Day sale you talked about recently. It is July 1 16.
:circle-of-love: Being affected by Canada Post's strike, the Canada warehouse will ship orders by other logistics company(such as Fedex) instead of Canada Post,while new orders will not be affected by the strike.:Namaste:
The strike could last for 4-5 weeks, the warehouse will release notification as soon as Canada Post resumed operations.:Namaste:
Since Canada Post has a wide coverage of area, orders from rural or remote areas may not be dispatched during the strike. :high-five:
Orders placed by June 22th will also be delayed because of the strike, please wait with patience.:high-five:

:circle-of-love:Yeah Canada Day sale would be great.So what is your idea about it?:high-five:
A strike is possible July 2 16 but I don't think this will occur.
Sara, Do you have an update about the Canada Day sale you talked about recently. It is July 1 16.

Hi Sara, It's been awhile but after my last grow was trimmed and put in containers to cure I didn't want to see another plant.
From a 5X9 tent with around 2000 watts of Mars Hydro lights I filled 92 liters with flower and about 1.5 lbs small flower and I don't know how much I gave away or threw away in the end it was/is just too much.
After more than two years of using your lights I have only had one LED fail and you sent me a few extra to fix it I can't complain about your lights or service. One of the clones I started went to a HID/HPS grower and the flower from it was of lower density and resin production then plants under LED.
Decided all my equipment has had a long enough break and I picked up two small Gelato clones and will try a scrog grow and see how that works, so I will start hanging out here more than I should.

DSC4027.jpg

:circle-of-love:Hi Shelby,it's my pleasure.:high-five:On that day you guys will have a big party to celebrate it,right?:cheer:
Thank-you Sara, my wish is to see the Reflector Series offered to Canadians celebrating Canada day on Sale.

:welcome:Welcome back randy,it's nice to see you :cheer:Thanks for sharing with us here.:high-five:
Thanks for your surpport,I'm glad that you like our lights.:Namaste:
Are there only two plants in your growing room? They look amazing:bravo:
How many weeks are they now?:goodjob:
Hi Sara, It's been awhile but after my last grow was trimmed and put in containers to cure I didn't want to see another plant.
From a 5X9 tent with around 2000 watts of Mars Hydro lights I filled 92 liters with flower and about 1.5 lbs small flower and I don't know how much I gave away or threw away in the end it was/is just too much.
After more than two years of using your lights I have only had one LED fail and you sent me a few extra to fix it I can't complain about your lights or service. One of the clones I started went to a HID/HPS grower and the flower from it was of lower density and resin production then plants under LED.
Decided all my equipment has had a long enough break and I picked up two small Gelato clones and will try a scrog grow and see how that works, so I will start hanging out here more than I should.

DSC4027.jpg

Maybe your boss will give you some days off to celebrate it? :volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:
Thank-you Sara, I will have a drink, food and maybe a smoke token for you on Canada Day.

:circle-of-love:Because we are using Cree and Epistar leds for our Mars Pro(II) series ,many customer asked which one is better,Cree or Epistar?We prefer growers go with Epistar leds.:Namaste: According to the feadback from our customers,the Epistar LED grow light price is better and the growing results is also good.:high-five:
Cree leds is good,but the price is expensive,considering both the quality and price,Epistar leds is more acceptable by most growers.:Namaste:
We will be happy to help customers who want to DIY Cree 10W COB growing light.:high-five:

DSC4027.jpg

Hello Randy! So just 2 plants this time? How many are in that picture?

Hi Sara,

I'm a new grower planning a large perpetual grow for juicing. I just got 3 of the 600s off Ebay. I'm using them to flower 6 plants in a 16 sq.ft. room. I'm planning to expand to 30-60 sq.ft. to handle 1 plant psf in scrog. I could go with 5 more of the 600s, but I'm interested in reflector series and would like to know more about advantages over the 600. What makes them worth twice as much per watt as the old model?

:circle-of-love:Hi KingstonRabbi,the Reflector is with better built-up compare with Mars600.:Namaste:
1 Reflector is with switches(Mars600 do not have),you can control spectrum settings between Growth / Bloom Mode.
2 The design is different:Mars 600 uses glass cover ,which will reduce some light. However, Reflector uses reflection board ,which will reflect maximum light back to the plants compared to Mars600
3 The coverage is different.
4 Reflector series with IR diodes,IR promote cell division,helps germination,leaf building and flowering,which Mars 600 not have.
I recommend you go with Reflector series,your plants will like it.:high-five:
You can check on our website: Reflector series ,the price on our offical website is cheaper.:Namaste:
Hi Sara,

I'm a new grower planning a large perpetual grow for juicing. I just got 3 of the 600s off Ebay. I'm using them to flower 6 plants in a 16 sq.ft. room. I'm planning to expand to 30-60 sq.ft. to handle 1 plant psf in scrog. I could go with 5 more of the 600s, but I'm interested in reflector series and would like to know more about advantages over the 600. What makes them worth twice as much per watt as the old model?

:circle-of-love:Hi LEDCanuck23,congrates!your girls will have a new home now:cheer:Looking forward to your pics.:high-five:
I'm switching to a perpetual grow soon, and just ordered a shirt new 5'x5' Mars Hydro veg tent to go along with all my MH LEDs :tommy::bong:

wow,10 days off,it sounds great.:surf: I wish i can drink with you together ,haha:volcano-smiley: And i like fireworks:bravo:
So which model of Reflector series you prefer to purchase to celebrate Canada Day?:high-five:
Yes, I have 10 days vacation planned starting on CANADA DAY this Friday. I just purchased two bottles of wine and some expensive fireworks made in China. :allgood:
Hmmmm, maybe I need more Mars Reflector LED's to celebrate.:idea:

Sara, if your are asking me personably, I require 2 lights to give to my wife as a Anniversary gift July 3, one Reflector 144 and one Reflector 48.
She is growing some East Indian and Sri Lankan spice plant and herbs to improve her cooking skills.

Back
Top Bottom