Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Hi KingstonRabbi,the Reflector is with better built-up compare with Mars600.:Namaste:
1 Reflector is with switches(Mars600 do not have),you can control spectrum settings between Growth / Bloom Mode.
2 The design is different:Mars 600 uses glass cover ,which will reduce some light. However, Reflector uses reflection board ,which will reflect maximum light back to the plants compared to Mars600
3 The coverage is different.
4 Reflector series with IR diodes,IR promote cell division,helps germination,leaf building and flowering,which Mars 600 not have.
I recommend you go with Reflector series,your plants will like it.:high-five:
You can check on our website: Reflector series ,the price on our offical website is cheaper.:Namaste:

This info may help.
I just got a Reflector 144 week ago and it kicks ass.

What is the difference between the reflector 192 and mars 2 700?

I know reflector 192 is more Watt, but any other difference?

Is reflector series or mars 2 serie the best and why?

I was about to buy the mars 2 700 for My 90x90x170cm tent but now have i looked at the reflector 192 and i dont know what is the best of them?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I own 8 Reflector lights, each has been trouble free. Some of the occasional problems posted on this forum seem to be from the Mars 2 series of lights, the Reflector series has a better warranty record and I can't remember hearing of any issues on this forum.

The Reflector series has a wider coverage because of the greater distance between bulbs. The Mars 2 condenses the LED lights for a smaller more intense light coverage. Your choice.
I suggest the R. 192 for your tent, the coverage will be better and run cooler the way I see it.

Hi Sara,
I have tried to contact Vicky(mars hydro) sales7@lgledsolutions.com NUMEROUS times without reply to follow up an issue I was having with failed LEDS.

Hi Buddy,
Glad to know you fan fix it by yourself, our technician tell me that your light need change the 440nm led and protecting tube. We will ship 30 pieces 440nm leds and protecting tube to you, and now we need your address, if you have any problems, you can e-mail me.
Waiting for your reply.

She said all they need was my address which I supplied on the 7th of June. I emailed again on the 24th of June - NOTHING! I have been waiting for a reply via email for over a month now....

Happy to post all the photos of the failed LEDs, but sure you don't want that.
If you can simply ship me the replacement LEDs that would be great.

After reading back about 100 pages its seems there are quite a lot of failures of Mars Hydro equipment. They advertise top quality parts lasting in excess of 100,000 hours but I'm seeing many people who get no where near that usage before major failures.
I'm starting to question purchasing a Mars Hydro product in the Future.
It's sad, they have decent service and good prices. Not worth it if you have to buy a new light every year or two though.
Checking other brands on other forums they seem to have a lot less warranty claims. Could just be my perception and I could be wrong. Just thought I'd see what others think. Seems to be kinda mixed opinons

The whether is not that bad here.Hot at day time,then cool at night,at least most of the nights are cool.In summer,i like this kind of type,:cheer:but in winter i hate it,i hate cold night at winter.:volcano-smiley:
Was okay. Hot, but not rainy. Worse at night - my house retains heat, and it did not cool off enough outside to offset that.

After reading back about 100 pages its seems there are quite a lot of failures of Mars Hydro equipment. They advertise top quality parts lasting in excess of 100,000 hours but I'm seeing many people who get no where near that usage before major failures.
It's sad, they have decent service and good prices. Not worth it if you have to buy a new light every year or two though.
Checking other brands on other forums they seem to have a lot less warranty claims. Could just be my perception and I could be wrong. Just thought I'd see what others think. Seems to be kinda mixed opinons
Because of Social Media and forums like this one hears about failures. The overall failure rate is only a small percentage and when one reads about a failure on the Internet some think that the "Sky Is Falling", when actually it is not.

Because of Social Media and forums like this one hears about failures. The overall failure rate is only a small percentage and when one reads about a failure on the Internet some think that the "Sky Is Falling", when actually it is not.
I do understand people are more likely to complain than compliment. Which is why I thought I would ask for opinions. Just seems they have a higher failure rate than other compaines.

I'd like to purchase another Mars Hydro product due to their pricing, availability in Aus and good service. But just want to make sure I don't get another light that fails in a tiny fraction of the time it was advertised to last for. There are always one offs that fail, but it appeared to be more prevelant with Mars Hydro than other brands

Hi Camelion,please do not worry,that is the lens problem.We are keeping upgrade our tech,the new diodes will be better.:high-five:
You will not need to change to change parts each couple of thousands hours.:Namaste:
We have stock for replacement parts at our international warehouse,we also have repair center in UK,Germany,USA,Australia,Canada.We will try our best to help our clients.:high-five:
After +/- 2500 hours in use, i also spotted 5 burned leds on my Mars II 900.
Find it way to fast when u read on the website "Mars 2 series grow lights are rated at 100,000 hours of use or more....."
But the rapid assistance that I received, softened the "pain" a bit, just hope that i dont need parts each couple of thousands hours.
I contact Mars on the 17/6 and on 28/6 the replacement parts where here, if i was at home i received them the 27/6.
Thanks for the fast action and help Shannon!! Great work!

:circle-of-love:Hi The Weed,i checked with my colleague,your replacement part will be sent out today.:high-five:
Hope everything will be fine very soon.:Namaste:
If you need anything,please feel free to let me know.:high-five:
I am dealing with Della, who is jumping through hoops for me and my small issue.
Thanks Della!
(Order# 16607)

:circle-of-love:Both lights have their advantages:
1 The design is different:Mars II uses glass cover ,which will reduce some light. However, Reflector uses reflection board ,which will reflect maximum light back to the plants compared to MarsII.
2 Intensity is different: The gap is wider on Reflector than MarsII. So Reflector will cover more area but MarsII will have stronger intensity on average area.
3 The coverage is different:MarII 700 :3'x3',Reflector 192:4'x4'
You can choose the right one for your plants according to your situation.:high-five:
You can buy from our offical website : LED Grow Lights
The price on our offical website is cheaper,and you can send email to sales18@lgledsolutions.com ,we can give you a coupon code.:high-five:
What is the difference between the reflector 192 and mars 2 700?

I know reflector 192 is more Watt, but any other difference?

Is reflector series or mars 2 serie the best and why?

I was about to buy the mars 2 700 for My 90x90x170cm tent but now have i looked at the reflector 192 and i dont know what is the best of them?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:circle-of-love:The gap is wider on Reflector than MarsII,Reflector will cover more area but MarsII will have stronger intensity on average area.:high-five:
Mars II had some problem for the lens before,but we already upgraded the tech,it's better now.Please do not worry.:Namaste:
I own 8 Reflector lights, each has been trouble free. Some of the occasional problems posted on this forum seem to be from the Mars 2 series of lights, the Reflector series has a better warranty record and I can't remember hearing of any issues on this forum.

The Reflector series has a wider coverage because of the greater distance between bulbs. The Mars 2 condenses the LED lights for a smaller more intense light coverage. Your choice.
I suggest the R. 192 for your tent, the coverage will be better and run cooler the way I see it.

:circle-of-love:Please do not worry.:Namaste:We are a big manufacture for LED grow light here in China,we sold out thousands of lights every month,we control the defective rate under 3‰.:high-five:and we are keeping upgrade our tech.:Namaste:
We have stock for replacement parts at our international warehouse,we also have repair center in UK,Germany,USA,Australia,Canada.We will try our best to help our clients.
And as the using condition may also cause damage of the light,so will remind growers who is using LED grow light to make sure that their exhaust system works well,and avoid Sulfur,silver,acidic substance in the air.Also do not change the parts which out consult with us first. .:high-five:
Please do not lose confidence on our lights.:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:Please do not worry.:Namaste:We are a big manufacture for LED grow light here in China,we sold out thousands of lights every month,we control the defective rate under 3"°.:high-five:and we are keeping upgrade our tech.:Namaste:
We have stock for replacement parts at our international warehouse,we also have repair center in UK,Germany,USA,Australia,Canada.We will try our best to help our clients.
Please do not lose confidence on our lights.:Namaste:
I dont doubt what you say is true. Just seemed that a lot of people had units fail long before the advertised working times. Like mine, it was advertised at 100,000 hours of use and I didn't even get 1000 hours. Not even 10% of what was claimed. The light cost approximately $200 and it will cost me almost $100 just to get it fixed. If it fails again I will have paid more to fix it than the light is worth.
Just want to make sure the next unit I purchase is high quality and will last the advertised amount of working hours

:circle-of-love:Hi Buddy Jolly,I'm sorry to hear that.I confirmed with my colleague,vicky already resigned her position for personal reason,my other colleague will contact with you and confirm the right address with you today.:Namaste:
I'm really sorry about this,if you still didn't get any reply,you can find me here at anytime.:Namaste:
Hi Sara,
I have tried to contact Vicky(mars hydro) sales7@lgledsolutions.com NUMEROUS times without reply to follow up an issue I was having with failed LEDS.

Hi Buddy,
Glad to know you fan fix it by yourself, our technician tell me that your light need change the 440nm led and protecting tube. We will ship 30 pieces 440nm leds and protecting tube to you, and now we need your address, if you have any problems, you can e-mail me.
Waiting for your reply.

She said all they need was my address which I supplied on the 7th of June. I emailed again on the 24th of June - NOTHING! I have been waiting for a reply via email for over a month now....

Happy to post all the photos of the failed LEDs, but sure you don't want that.
If you can simply ship me the replacement LEDs that would be great.

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your help.:thanks:I'm here to help all of our customers,so when they got any problems of the light or need to know more informations,i will be here to help them.:Namaste:So they will ask me to help them to solve the problmes for their light here sometimes,but it didn't mean the failure percentage of our products is huge.:high-five:

Mars300 is old model,and we only sell that light on ebay.You can check out our Reflector series,MarsII series and Mars pro.They are with better built-up and better quality compare with Mars 300.:high-five:
You can check on our offical website.:high-five:
LED Grow Lights
We know that many growers like to purchase lights from ebay, and they have some doubts about offical website.In order to offer better service ,we give 2 years warranty,and the price is cheaper on our offical website,:Namaste:
I dont doubt what you say is true. Just seemed that a lot of people had units fail long before the advertised working times. Like mine, it was advertised at 100,000 hours of use and I didn't even get 1000 hours. Not even 10% of what was claimed. The light cost approximately $200 and it will cost me almost $100 just to get it fixed. If it fails again I will have paid more to fix it than the light is worth.
Just want to make sure the next unit I purchase is high quality and will last the advertised amount of working hours

Mars300 is old model,and we only sell that light on ebay.You can check out our Reflector series,MarsII series and Mars pro.They are with better built-up and better quality compare with Mars 300.:high-five:
You can check on our offical website.:high-five:
LED Grow Lights
We know that many growers like to purchase lights from ebay, and they have some doubts about offical website.In order to offer better service ,we give 2 years warranty,and the price is cheaper on our offical website,:Namaste:
You advised me that it would be better for me to order the 300 model from ebay. I was never told there was a difference in parts or warranty.
I dont think I would have purchased it knowing that information
Thank you for explaining :)

We know that many growers like to use sulpfur fumigation plant to insect repellent,but when you use a LED grow light,Sulphur will combine with moisture and make the air becomes much more acidic,then the acid air rise above to the units,corrodes the diodes,it will damage the light.:Namaste:
S59.jpg

So please make sure that when you are using a LED grow light,do not use any sulpfur substance inside your grow room.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom