Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:party:We had a wonderful Saturday,here are some pics.Sorry for the late update.:cheer: Next time you guys should join us.I can teach you how to play Mahjong.:slide::slide:This last pics shows i win.:party:
26B8D5CF51D5D22EEBA8FA1BD8708C36.png

4BC14DCC5656A0D7D1B0DDD9DA8C8308.png
344905F0E915356E3EB7B12AE709652F.png

420-1.png

Attention: Due to China holiday ,the international delivery company China department will be out of work from Oct 1st-Oct 3rd.If anyone order products from China, need to wait until Oct 4th.:high-five:

Hello Sara, the tent is awesome, durable cloth and great reflective layer. My girl loves it there together with your old 300W light I have modified for more silence! Thank you! Happy growing you all! :love: :Namaste:

P1100222.JPG

P1100221.JPG

P1090330.JPG

We always try our best to avoide the problem which may caused by our package information for our customer.:high-five:
We use EPE material to protect the light,and we add more protection at the corner of the box.:high-five:
You made your growing box yourself? Good work:goodjob:
So right now you only have 1 plants there or later you will have more?:bravo:

P10102144.JPG

I've setup a grow area and a veg area. Once my plant that's currently in flowering is harvested I'm going to move the light to my veg tent where I have a clone and plan to grow some autos. Once the re-vegged plant has reached the flowering stage I plan to move it over to my flower area and get a second reflector 144. The plant that's in flower now is the very first one I've grown.

hi Tomula,thanks for stopping by. It's great to hear that your girl love your set-up,she is awesome,nice buds.How many days you flowering her? Soon she will get frosty.
Hello Sara, the tent is awesome, durable cloth and great reflective layer. My girl loves it there together with your old 300W light I have modified for more silence! Thank you! Happy growing you all! :love: :Namaste:

P1100222.JPG

P1100221.JPG

P1090330.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

wow, you prepare everything for them, you are lucky to be at your home.
Sure later when you need to purchase another Reflector 144,I can give you a coupon code.
P10102144.JPG

I've setup a grow area and a veg area. Once my plant that's currently in flowering is harvested I'm going to move the light to my veg tent where I have a clone and plan to grow some autos. Once the re-vegged plant has reached the flowering stage I plan to move it over to my flower area and get a second reflector 144. The plant that's in flower now is the very first one I've grown.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hi Tomula,thanks for stopping by. It's great to hear that your girl love your set-up,she is awesome,nice buds.How many days you flowering her? Soon she will get frosty.

Thank you. She started to flower like a week ago. She sure has couple of months of flowering ahead. This time she is in proper environment. Cheers!

Wow Just seen on tv! Clearly there is no need for grow light in China :cheesygrinsmiley: They just build a pedestal a drop a seed on it :goodluck: The tree is 100 years old and apparently rootbound in concrete since it landed on top of this monument ore what ever it is...Maybe it will work with weed plants ;) So i'm looking for a penthouse :blunt:
20160926_192456.jpg
20160926_192421.jpg

Wow Just seen on tv!

Did you happen to get the name of the monument/structure, or a location?

The tree is 100 years old and apparently rootbound in concrete since it landed on top of this monument ore what ever it is.

It looks awesome. I'd like to find a high-resolution image of it.

SmokeSara, would you know anything about this mystery tree?

After following along at 420mag and listening to some of the members, I decided to pull the trigger on a Mars Hydro 4x4x7 tent and 2 Reflector 96 Led lights.

Was happy with the discreet shipping. The tent was very well constructed and straightforward to install. Both lights worked great out of the box. Can't believe how bright they are. The tent was 99.99% light proof after I aligned the lower vents/velcro covers. The double closures on all the vent holes makes sure you can cut out the light.

I emailed support and dealt with Eric. He gave me a 420 discount and reduced costs on shipping to me. Pleased with the products so far.

:circle-of-love:Flowering time is magic time,they will show you the beautiful aspect of her,just like a 25 years old young girl...:cheer:
Thank you. She started to flower like a week ago. She sure has couple of months of flowering ahead. This time she is in proper environment. Cheers!

:circle-of-love:humm,maybe they just build the concrete around the tree as protection?
haha,you are right,maybe it works for the weed too.If you find that place,please let me know,i will help you.:volcano-smiley:
Wow Just seen on tv! Clearly there is no need for grow light in China :cheesygrinsmiley: They just build a pedestal a drop a seed on it :goodluck: The tree is 100 years old and apparently rootbound in concrete since it landed on top of this monument ore what ever it is...Maybe it will work with weed plants ;) So i'm looking for a penthouse :blunt:
20160926_192456.jpg
20160926_192421.jpg

:volcano-smiley:In China there are many things which will always shock me.So i believe there is one like this,but i do not know where is it.Later i will check about the news.I think it will be great place to grow cannabis,haha.100hunderd years old tree means that area has fertile soil?:cco:
Did you happen to get the name of the monument/structure, or a location?

It looks awesome. I'd like to find a high-resolution image of it.

SmokeSara, would you know anything about this mystery tree?

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your support.:thanks:
Our tent is light-tight,and we are keeping upgrade them to a higher level tent.:high-five:
Thanks for sharing pics with us:bravo:
After following along at 420mag and listening to some of the members, I decided to pull the trigger on a Mars Hydro 4x4x7 tent and 2 Reflector 96 Led lights.

Was happy with the discreet shipping. The tent was very well constructed and straightforward to install. Both lights worked great out of the box. Can't believe how bright they are. The tent was 99.99% light proof after I aligned the lower vents/velcro covers. The double closures on all the vent holes makes sure you can cut out the light.

I emailed support and dealt with Eric. He gave me a 420 discount and reduced costs on shipping to me. Pleased with the products so far.

Back
Top Bottom