Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Last time to change your mind,which one we should keep?
420-magazine-mobile584673732.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I hope you will do A and I hope it will be a good price. That way I can slowly add the new style :laughtwo:

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your advice.:thanks:
This series is the same with which we are selling on our official website now:Mars Pro II Epistar,we only have two size on our website ,so we want to add more size.
Mars Pro II Epistar series with the vent slot not only on the front face of the light,also on the side face.:high-five:
Mars_Pro_II_Epistar320-2.jpg

By saying:replaceing the swithch arrangement,you mean you do not like the switches design? Our Mars Pro series are without switches,for other thing is the same with Mars Pro II series.:Namaste: mars hydro led grow light -Epistar 320
Last time to change your mind,which one we should keep?
420-magazine-mobile584673732.jpg

I vote "NO" on the vent slot arrangement. They should be on the sides of the chassis like the 700, not on the face of the unit as depicted in your illustration. Another change to consider is replacing the switch arrangement. I've already emailed Eric about this.

As so far,i'm 90% sure that we will have A :cheer: We will have result very soon,then we will have the price list.We will try our best to provide the best price to you guys.:high-five:
I hope you will do A and I hope it will be a good price. That way I can slowly add the new style :laughtwo:

:party:wow 4pcs Reflector144,your girls got super power there.:bravo:
They look good there:goodjob:
IMG_20161011_130528743.jpg
IMG_20161011_130345192_HDR.jpg
IMG_20161011_130328545.jpg
IMG_20161011_130235297.jpg
IMG_20161011_130220157.jpg
IMG_20161011_130201922_HDR.jpg
IMG_20161011_130155034_HDR.jpg

Day 11 of flower 4 x 144's on 6 plants using Kelp4Less Nutes

I read some articles:
When do marijuana plants reveal their gender?

Cannabis plants go through two stages of life, the "vegetative" stage and the "flowering stage."

They first go through the vegetative life stage, which you can sort of consider its "childhood" since the plant is only focusing on growing bigger and taller, and gender doesn't matter. At the beginning of this stage you usually can't tell what the plant's gender is.

However, once the plant is about 6 weeks old, it will usually show signs of "pre-flowers" which will alert you to the gender before the beginning of the flowering stage.
WT5_HB_ZO_XLC_3_6FY1.png

This is a different world,full of little fairies,color world. Maybe later we can make a moive which name is: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland-Cannabis.:cheer:
GFL_D49_EP2_O_JT.png

PZF_2_708ZEEZN6Y507Q3A.png

MRM2U_DS_N_QMRSX_Y.png

Hi Hyper,my mistake,it is :2'x4'x6'(60cmX120cmX150cm) grow tent on our official website: mars hydro grow tent -2' 3''x 2' 3''5' 3''(70*70*160cm)
Hope it will fit our space:high-five:

Hi Sara. I think there is some mistakes on you homepage then i see this 2'' x4' x5' 3''(27''x 27''x 63'' And its shows a square tent! I want to see how the zippers are on the real tent! But please incl. cm in a measurement on the homepage for us outside US

:circle-of-love:We will upgrade to a new website in this month,the pics on our present official website isn't correct.:Namaste:Here is the right pics for the tent and for the zipper. The measurement in cm:60cmX120cmX150cm:high-five:
2x4x5.jpg

old_tent.jpg

You want to purchase this tent?:bravo:
Hi Sara. I think there is some mistakes on you homepage then i see this 2'' x4' x5' 3''(27''x 27''x 63'' And its shows a square tent! I want to see how the zippers are on the real tent! But please incl. cm in a measurement on the homepage for us outside US

:circle-of-love:When you need to contact with us,please contact only one of my colleague at one time.If you didn't get reply on time from the email address which you send to,you can ask me to confirm for you.:high-five:Otherwise,when my colleagues receive your email,all of them will reply your email,it may confuse you whom you should really talk with.:Namaste:

How long does shipping take? I am planning on upgrading to the Mars II 1200 soon for my 3x3 grow tent because last year during the winter months the high temp was a little on the low side so i figure that would be perfect since i have the 900 right now. I figured if i was going to try and boost the temp a little this winter i might as well do it with more light ^.^ I was just curious how long it would take for the east coast of the USA. Thank you very much. I love these lights :) :thanks::Namaste::high-five:

:circle-of-love:Hi purpleHaze22,I checked our current international stock information,we have stock for Mars II 1200,you can place order.
After we capture your payment,we will arrange to send out your light within 24hours (working time),the delivery will take 3-5 working days to arrive at your side. For USA customer is free shipping.
How long does shipping take? I am planning on upgrading to the Mars II 1200 soon for my 3x3 grow tent because last year during the winter months the high temp was a little on the low side so i figure that would be perfect since i have the 900 right now. I figured if i was going to try and boost the temp a little this winter i might as well do it with more light ^.^ I was just curious how long it would take for the east coast of the USA. Thank you very much. I love these lights :) :thanks::Namaste::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom