Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:You can please your order for Mars Pro II Epsitar320 now.:cheer:Quantity is limited:high-five:
"Mars Hydro" brand is 2 years old now.:cheer:
From Oct 20th,we will give out 50pcs Mars Pro II Epistar320 for the same price as Mars II 1600,more growers can experience our Mars Pro II Epistar series ,it's better than MarsII series.:bravo:
1 The price for Mars Pro II Epistar320 will be as same as the price for Mars II 1600 on our official website for different countries.
2 50pcs only,the price will back to original price when 50pcs sell out.
(Mars Hydro have the final rights to explain.)
23244.jpg

:circle-of-love:Does anyone have problem with opening our new website: Home page INDOOR GROW LIGHTS and TENT ?
We are upgrading the website,if you can not open ,please try again later.
If you still have some trouble when you open it,please let us know.:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:Your Mars II 900 is with daisy chain? Usually we do not recommend use daisy,it's not safe to use.:Namaste:It will cause heat for the power cord easily,that's why we do not product Mars II with daisy chain now:Namaste:

Yes my Mars II 900 has a input for another light to be plugged in on the top panel. So you are saying it is not safe to use this?
input.jpg

:high-five:We produced some light with daisy chain,but we found that it caused the heat of the power cord easily,so we stop produce the light with daisy chain.Yes we do not recommend customer use it.:Namaste:
Yes my Mars II 900 has a input for another light to be plugged in on the top panel. So you are saying it is not safe to use this?
input.jpg

:circle-of-love:Please notice: Our new website have different stores options(on the right side of the top banner): Asia store only ship to Asia countries;
Australia store only ship to Australia;
Canada store only ship to Canada;
EU store only ship to Germany+European Union countries;
UK store only ship to UK;
Amercia store only ship to Amercia.
When you open our website,it will recognise your location automatically,if it's not right,you can choose the right one by yourself.(on the right side of the top banner):high-five: If the store location is not same with your receiving address,you can not finish the payment.:Namaste:
JT-1.jpg

:high-five:We will confirm with our website engineer.Thanks for telling us abou it.:high-five: When you use our new website,do you have other problems?:Namaste:
No. no e mail received. I just created another one.

Asia store only ship to Asia countries;
Australia store only ship to Australia;
Canada store only ship to Canada;
EU store only ship to Germany+European Union countries;
UK store only ship to UK;
Amercia store only ship to Amercia.

Canada is in "America," lol.

You can send your order information to sales18@lgledsolutions.com,we will check for you? May i know your ordered from the old website or the new website?:high-five:
Its slow.. On my slow internet connection Download 25 Mb/s upload 5 Mb/s
I can't send you my tracking nr here! Dont have 50post..

:nicethread:Quantity is low,please your order for Mars Pro II Epsitar320 now:cheer:,it's the same price with Mars II 1600 for different countries.:welcome:
"Mars Hydro" brand is 2 years old now.:cheer:
From Oct 20th,we will give out 50pcs Mars Pro II Epistar320 for the same price as Mars II 1600,more growers can experience our Mars Pro II Epistar series ,it's better than MarsII series.:bravo:
1 The price for Mars Pro II Epistar320 will be as same as the price for Mars II 1600 on our official website for different countries.
2 50pcs only,the price will back to original price when 50pcs sell out.
(Mars Hydro have the final rights to explain.)
23244.jpg

:idea:
《Mars-Hydro school》 Series video is coming soon.:bravo:
In our school,you will know more informations about our LED grow light and our policy,grower will know how to choose the right growing products.:goodjob:
Give us your good ideas,we will make your idea come true in our video.:welcome:
4205.png

Back
Top Bottom