Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yeah,bluetooth will be more sercure,it doesn't require network connecting.:high-five:
humm....a app to control the light for iphone or android....
I think Bluetooth might be more secure. And now here's an idea that just popped into my head. Why not make an app for iPhone or android that connects via Bluetooth, and have the app control the light and give the feedback.
I like to be close to my girls when I change things, not across the street or miles away, so that would work for me.
:high-five:

:goodjob:yeah,when i got something i like,i also want to do that.
I've thought of encasing them in epoxy or other clear resin. Nice paperweight lol :thumb:

:welcome:How many plants you keep there? And how about the temperature?:high-five:
So I'm doing my first indoor grow.
3x3x5 tent mars hydro 900 led.
Crop king seeds northern lights auto fem, everything looks good only about a week in with the mars hydro 900.
If anyone has information please pass it on, thanks

:cheer:Thanks for sharing with us here.:thanks:
yeah,i saw big buds there,you will get great yield.:cheer:
Thanks for your support.:cheer::cheer:I'm so glad to hear that.:cheer::cheer:
Hey Sara... Just wanted to share a photo of my girls, flowering under my Mars Hydro Mars II 1200. They are 4 weeks into flower... looking at 4-6 weeks till harvest and already have big flowers everywhere.

420-magazine-mobile850250946.jpg

Credit where due. I am very happy with my Mars II. It's absolutely perfect in my square meter tent!

XxKitty

:circle-of-love:
Mars Pro II Epistar 80 with U-connector function:
We published Mars Pro II Epistar 80 LED Grow Light based on Mars Pro II series lights,with flexible U-connector to connect multiple lights together.

With this U-connector,you can install the lights according to your growing space:

when you need to enlarge your growing room,you do not need to worry about which light you should get.You can buy another 2 or 3 pcs Mars Pro II Epistar80 and connect them together as one light:square coverage ? rectangle coverage? You can install according to your growing space.Also you can hang them seperately in your growing room,they will cover every corner niecly.

Or when you need to seperate your growing room into two smaller space,this light enable you to do that.You do not need to buy extra light,just take off the U-connector,then they will be single panel as you needed.
U_connector_80.jpg

IMG_0562_1_.JPG

See the green light fixture? That is a Mars Hydro 144x5 reflector. THe other day my grow got up to 110 degrees Farenheit. THe plants were loving it , praying to the light gods but the 12 00's were popping diodes like popcorn. THe 144's were fine. I found a good use for the burned out 12's. pull off the mother board and screw 4 cobs on. use same wires . Eazy peazy.

:cheer:those leaves getting frosty.Nice work.:bravo:You will join the Plant of the Month on 420mag?:goodjob:
super long n hairy pistulas
IMG_0565_1_1.JPG
IMG_0561_1_1.JPG

how do I submit plant o month contest? THis is cbd critical cure from Barnies

:circle-of-love:110 F degree? Do you need to cool it down?
I'm sorry to hear that the Mars II 1200 has burn out,if you need we can send you replacement parts or you can send to our repair center to repair.:Namaste:
IMG_0562_1_.JPG

See the green light fixture? That is a Mars Hydro 144x5 reflector. THe other day my grow got up to 110 degrees Farenheit. THe plants were loving it , praying to the light gods but the 12 00's were popping diodes like popcorn. THe 144's were fine. I found a good use for the burned out 12's. pull off the mother board and screw 4 cobs on. use same wires . Eazy peazy.

yeah,she is really a tall girl,you spent lots of time on her.:goodjob:
.. She was in pure coco. And definitely a challenge over such a long flower.

:goodjob:so how long your will flowering them? can't wait to check them....:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:
might get 672 grams /900watts. 0.75 grams per watt from those four plants under 3pc 144's. using NPK , cal mag and silica. good quality. Sticky n dense.
IMG_0566_1_3.JPG

:goodjob:sweet pine smell.....sounds great taste...till now i still not sure what is the oil taste like,last time when i tried....:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:
I've had a sneaky taste, while she cures out. . an overall sweet pine smell with lots of citrus after taste that lingers. And she hits fast, very energetic, sociable high. She will definitely age well ..

Back
Top Bottom