Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cheer:humm...the grow bar will be perfect to add to the corner of your growing room,or at the bottom:high-five:
Just the 1200. Love it. Only wish I could afford some of the light bars for the corner posts.

:volcano-smiley:humm....if you want to check out the growing for Mars II 1200, i recommend you the Mars Pro II Epistar320 will give you better growing results.:volcano-smiley:
Sorry for the confusion.

I was wondering what one could yield from a 1200 mars 2 light with 2 plants.
Normal 4 weeks veg 8 week flower

:bravo:I'm also looking forward to it.
I'll let u know in a few weeks​. It's crowded in there. Probably get the same overall yield with 6 rather than 9

:bravo:yeah,your growing room is the right place to check out how the Mars II 1200 works.:volcano-smiley:
Turt, check my journal . Typically I was getting .75grms watt under a 1200 ( 500 watts) 90 day from seed. Of course that is relative to your growing conditions and strain, timing , green thumb etc etc. averaging 5 oz/plant

Very sticky and dense.

they are bushy:bravo:
cookie kush and vanilla kush grown dwc under mars 1200
20160202_174445.jpg
20160131_150227.jpg
20160202_174411.jpg

you are interested in our grow bar,sure ,but we do not have stock at our international warehouse,only Canada warehouse have few,and will have in USA warehouse soon.:high-five:
I'm definitely going to cut back to 6 plants for my next run. Live and learn right? I've got some autos that run 90-105 days. Maybe three of them and 3 Pineapple chunk. Sara, can you pm me some info on light bar options please?

humm...as New Zealand do not have internatinoal warehouse,we need to arrange goods from our China warehouse,i will ask my colleague send you email:high-five:
Cats friend has a 1x1x2 meter tent. So only need quotes on
Epistar160
Epistar 320
Separate quotes with shipping to new Zealand included please :)

Back
Top Bottom