Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Two 300 watt mars hydro led. Growing all these babies beautifully. Atleast a 4x4 foot area under each light.
420-magazine-mobile39837297.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1495383683.jpg

How high do you keep your light in inches over the canopy. My friend has horrible led light burn at under 18 inches. What height do you have your's set at?

24 inches until well into veg
then down to 18 inches at bud start
once into full bloom 12 inches

24 inches until well into veg
then down to 18 inches at bud start
once into full bloom 12 inches

My invisible friend put it 12-16 inches away at bud START and got pretty bad led light burn. Trying 18+ now. 12/12 from seed. THIS THING IS INSANE OVER THE 150 WATT HPS . SO MUCH COOLER AND SO POWERFUL YOU CAN LIGHT BURN!!!

These lovelies have been growing under a Reflector 96 since they were a seed 77 days ago. This is a Northern Light Auto.
420-magazine-mobile1077928191.jpg

Beautiful pictures. We love your frosty girls. :goodjob: Thanks for updating.:thanks:

It's so sad. I will never get 3 more of that amazing cob to fill up a 4x4 sold out already

I have no idea when we will have new stock. I will keep you informed if it is available again

The COB is amazing. Right now I have 11 plants under it. Using the amazing spread to keep mother plants alive. The side light seems perfect for this task.

Your experienced growing skills+COB=Good harvest: cheer2:

Ok Sara I got my 4x8 tent up this weekend but need a favor as the man who helped me with getting my daughter meds has decided he wants to grow indoors. He stopped over to look at my setup but has a very low budget as he is on disability from numerous knee surgeries gone bad. I'm willing to help my good friend but need a deal of a lifetime as my wife might not like what I'm doing. Looking at a 4x4 tent light combo to get him set up and started. Please help as I'm a return return return customer who would like to keep it a package and not piece it out. Thanks
Derbybud

How high do you keep your light in inches over the canopy. My friend has horrible led light burn at under 18 inches. What height do you have your's set at?

During flowering stage, we recommend 12'--18'. If it burn your girls, you can keep it further

Seedling stage:24'-30'
Veg stage:18'--24
Flowering stage:12'--18'

This distance for your friends' reference.

Ok Sara I got my 4x8 tent up this weekend but need a favor as the man who helped me with getting my daughter meds has decided he wants to grow indoors. He stopped over to look at my setup but has a very low budget as he is on disability from numerous knee surgeries gone bad. I'm willing to help my good friend but need a deal of a lifetime as my wife might not like what I'm doing. Looking at a 4x4 tent light combo to get him set up and started. Please help as I'm a return return return customer who would like to keep it a package and not piece it out. Thanks
Derbybud
That's real sweet of you Derby, officially in my good books:p

Two 300 watt mars hydro led. Growing all these babies beautifully. Atleast a 4x4 foot area under each light.
420-magazine-mobile39837297.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1495383683.jpg

Many many beautiful girls.:goodjob: Will you add more lights or move them to flowering tents?

Great dude who helped soooo much with my daughter's needs before I started my (hobby)
That's the kind of care and compassion that I hope one day defines cannabis users as a group. Love it man, super nice of you to pay it fowward/back in a way. Good on ya mate

Derbybud

Thanks for introducing our light and tent to your friend.:thanks: We recommend tent 4x4+Reflector 192 to your friend. Reflector series is the most competitive series. May I know when your friend will need this light tent combo? We will have a promotion for Christmas, I have no idea what discount we can offer his, but I will ask.

Thanks for introducing our light and tent to your friend.:thanks: We recommend tent 4x4+Reflector 192 to your friend. Reflector series is the most competitive series. May I know when your friend will need this light tent combo? We will have a promotion for Christmas, I have no idea what discount we can offer his, but I will ask.
I'd also be curious about the Christmas promotion on the reflector 192, pls let us know what the boss says! :thanks:

He would like to start soon but if the discount is good I can talk him out of it as I am footing the bill. We did talk that in my 4x4 tent I could start vegging some plants for him and he could just be set up to flower. That gets me 4-6 weeks.
And thanks Sara for the quick response. I might just buy him a tent and give him my Mars 11 1200 watt and go buy me something else.

Back
Top Bottom