MassMedMan's Greenhouse

Hell yeah Rudy. You the man. Ok guys here's my first year garden. All tips and criticism welcome. I Got a lot of peppers and tomatoes in the greenhouse I'll shoot a video of greenhouse today.

I'm renting a triminator dry to try out today as well.
Dutty's garden:

Thanks again Rudy. Anything you want let massmedman know. Pick any strain available and I'll get it for ya.

Vid skills improving every episode, Brother. Right on.

Bummer about the peas. You think you can squeeze in a late crop? Using the pea-innoculant may help them jump up.

The initial stage of prep for spud bed and watermelons is identical w/one important difference. SpudBed is amended w/: blood meal and bone meal only. Watermelon's are amended w/: blood meal, bone meal and lime. Ez to forget.
Love and respect

Grow BIG BIG or go home. I've got a couple of tomato plants that I am shooting to break the World Record.

I'm going to call you tonight or maybe this weekend to talk.. I'm interested in some tomato seeds my friend. Not sure if I have time this year but I'm considering growing at least one plant year round... not sure if I can do it but I want to try. And I want to try some of your tomato seeds... thanks Rudy!!

Hell yeah Rudy. You the man. Ok guys here's my first year garden. All tips and criticism welcome. I Got a lot of peppers and tomatoes in the greenhouse I'll shoot a video of greenhouse today.

I'm renting a triminator dry to try out today as well.
Dutty's garden:

Thanks again Rudy. Anything you want let massmedman know. Pick any strain available and I'll get it for ya.

Looks great, come a long way. The goats ate the peas.. lol. That sucks. Eat the goats. Lol. I'll do a video today,,, my gardens slacking.

Most people in my area just got there gardens up and going. I think since I started everything early that may of been part of my problems

That's a good observation and one that I always see. I watch local farmers, and have noticed over the years they always seem to plant later then I. .this year might be the first year I'm not rushing in,, might be due to me being busy with other stuff....

Nice, not to top you, or to bust out my spade.. but, I did a video of the garden this morning. Thank you for watching!!!

[video]

Damn you mass. I wish I could have my tomatoes out. Everyone says they get blight bad here fuck it I got over 50 tomato plants I'll try it on some.

Put them in your greenhouse. .they like it hot. And they like dry periods just like other plants you grow.... ;)

Pretty easy to top this rookie. New to gardening learning from you ranger Rudy and rado.

Didn't mean it in that sense, but I hear you. This is my seventh year out there,,, much, much different then when I started... but, it'll grow on you ;)

Been helping out on this farm for Vets I've been talking about,,, making/made a huge American flag planter with a "76" where the stars would be,, wait till you see this in a few weeks..

20150530_072232.jpg

Cut/split a few of my perennials from my yard, purple coneflowers, black eyed Susan, ornamental grasses, and of course the easy transplant,, hostas. Nothing special with the pics, they're in a bit of shock. Lot of work went into preparing the hole, the native soil is basically sand. No water on site, using my brine water and water from my pond....that'll change. Vacant lot with a barn and lots of sand.

Got a few cherry tomatoes plants going in tomorrow...

Anyway, this is a great project I'm excited to be on...

20150530_072303.jpg

20150530_072247.jpg

20150530_072315.jpg

Back
Top Bottom