MassMedMan's Guerilla Grow

Dirty old Piss Jugs LMAO!!

When I did the guerilla grows I always planted near edible berries and took some little Tupperware bins with me so if ever asked I was looking for berries and if I ever had ferts or soil or tools it was also to manicure the berry patch. Wore Large wool socks over boots or shoes and never left any kind of garbage behind. I used a small GPS so I could locate my grow from different entry points so as not to create a trail, and I always visited middle of the week first thing in the morning. I started to setup a game cam as well swapping out cards every visit. That was a counter intelligence maneuver that I employed after having my plants replaced with a LEO Business card in a ziplock bag stapled to a tree. Cops here will find a grow and wait till harvest season to stakeout and arrest whoever shows up to harvest. A well placed Game camera will be good counter intel, you see them, they never see you again. I could check the pics on the camera see if I needed to bail. Either way it can be a real rush doing a guerilla grow.

That video cracks me up....

Really good Intel there, thank you. I have a few trail cams already for my property that I use with a few cameras, going to pick up another pair of trail cams. My beans are up, they showed this am..I think I'm going to grow them onsite for a week or two, get some Neem and trained a bit. I'm going to top all these at fourth node.

Based on caterpillars I'm nervous more about them and other pests more then anything,,,

I have the gps on the areas I've scouted and prepped so entry points will never be repeated. I carry a dog leash, but I like the berry picking idea, one site is loaded with berries, and,, can never have enough excuses ;)

Thanks, appreciate it..... ;)

I may or may not have 13 planted somewhere in my region MMM... :winkyface:

I'd be extremely content with a lb, although with 13 I'm hoping to collect maybe 2-4 with these proven strains. We'll see how the weather treats us this year in my neck of the woods. Are you running the drip bottles for a few days of watering?

I'm not sure about the drip watering..I'm tempted to try and SWICK them, at least for veg.... I'll be able to check them a couple times a week if necessary. Sometimes that will be from a distance using my spotting scopes.... good luck Stevodadio! Thanks for coming by!!

There's always a big debate about what kind of 2 liter bottles to make drip waterers with. Around here a lot of folks swear by Mountain Dew bottles. I personally like Pepsi bottles...unless it's a medical grow....then of course I use Dr. Pepper!! ( Man that always cracks me up!)

Dr Pepper is the only soda I drink!! ;)

Oh, I did some research on the caterpillars,,, and Fox Farms has a product for them,, should be here today. I only found one this morning on the Spring Fling plants. They got a heavy Neem the other night at lights out.

I think most of those little feckers are fast roping in...... and a little SPIE rigging. They aren't jump qualed....

I'd try the bottle method on half and the swick way on the other. Bet bottle does better.

Well, one bucket, a little bigger then a five gallon can, it's set up with hydro stone layered in,,, the other two are in 3g smart pots. One of them I'll SWICK, the other I'll do the Dr. Pepper....

I'd try the bottle method on half and the swick way on the other. Bet bottle does better.

Hey Dutty Panty! Have you ever done the diaper thing? And no even though I'm an old guy I don't mean Depends. I buy the super absorbent diapers... tear them up and mix them right into the soil as I plant the plants. They soak up a ton of water during wet periods and release it gradually as the plant needs it. It beats the heck out of the pellets that you can buy. I have had those things actually lift a plant out of the ground. You may find that you change your name to Dutty Diapee!!

Hey Dutty Panty! Have you ever done the diaper thing? And no even though I'm an old guy I don't mean Depends. I buy the super absorbent diapers... tear them up and mix them right into the soil as I plant the plants. They soak up a ton of water during wet periods and release it gradually as the plant needs it. It beats the heck out of the pellets that you can buy. I have had those things actually lift a plant out of the ground. You may find that you change your name to Dutty Diapee!!

The Nutty Professor and I were playing around with the diaper idea... I tore one of my kids apart and soaked it, shit held water for a long time. Granted this was in a plastic container and clumped up,, not spread out in the soil. I might try that with a Bagseed and see what it does....

I use water absorbing crystals, 1 lb of crystals absorb 15 gallons of water and they last 4 to 5 years, so they will absorb rain water and snow melt. either way it is the bomb when it comes to not being able to visit your area a lot. Cheap too..

Interesting. Pots are packed, but that might be a SWICK material..... Interesting, thanks!

The crystals don't work very well in my area. It's not uncommon for us to get 2-3 inches of rain in just a few hours. I have had plants just lifted right out of the soil by those. I have a friend who swears by diapers but he grows in some sandy bottoms, as well as, on the sides of a few ridges. We are kind of blessed in Appalachia with generally steady rains. I have to constantly remind myself that for folks out West or down South don't enjoy the regular rain patterns that we enjoy. Most year we have to make only a few trips. Most of the time I have bigger problems controlling the surrounding vegetation where I grow. Honeysuckle, raspberry, blackberry and greenbriar patches can grow up quickly. That doesn't even consider the rapid growth of other annuals in my area.

The crystals don't work very well in my area. It's not uncommon for us to get 2-3 inches of rain in just a few hours. I have had plants just lifted right out of the soil by those..

I have had the same happen, so when I add the crystals it is around the outside of the root ball, not under the root ball, anyhow they worked great for me in dry areas, you definitely need to follow the instructions.

The crystals don't work very well in my area. It's not uncommon for us to get 2-3 inches of rain in just a few hours. I have had plants just lifted right out of the soil by those. I have a friend who swears by diapers but he grows in some sandy bottoms, as well as, on the sides of a few ridges. We are kind of blessed in Appalachia with generally steady rains. I have to constantly remind myself that for folks out West or down South don't enjoy the regular rain patterns that we enjoy. Most year we have to make only a few trips. Most of the time I have bigger problems controlling the surrounding vegetation where I grow. Honeysuckle, raspberry, blackberry and greenbriar patches can grow up quickly. That doesn't even consider the rapid growth of other annuals in my area.

I get some periods of heavy rain. I'm going to experiment with those crystals in a more controlled environment before I try on medical plants.

Sorry to say but I'm going to shut this one down, or ask to have it. I have a few concerns one of them being the general nature of doing this at this stage/point in my life. It might have been good and fun when I was younger, but, for many reasons it doesn't work now. So, sorry to waste anyone's time, and thank you for those who helped,, many things were learned that will be applied along the way....

Back
Top Bottom