MassMedMan's Guerilla Grow

Speaking of stalking... I watched American Sniper last night via on demand. Powerful shit. Rest in peace CK.

So, as I was heading out to check on things,,, I saw my friend Mr Heron at the water's edge of my pond..doing a lil stalking himself.

20150423_062728.jpg

Have a great day, 420.

Rudy,

How do you feel about dropping plants already in buckets? I would drop buckets in holes backfilled with crushed rock/stone for heavy rain. I have rectangular cans, was going to fill the bottom three inches with hydro stone, drill drain holes a couple inches up, then fill w soil. Thanks for your input!

Bucket camo day, drilling holes later. Most of the can will be in the hole, but I have to transport, and I like to work on camoing things.

Lasts years can or version in background. I had them in my yard so not much camo for them.

After the holes are drilled I'll fill them and plant clover. I'm putting a couple inches of hydrostone in bottom of each can.

I'll drop beans in them next week....

20150425_150403.jpg

Took a walk this afternoon to survey the sites it's been a few weeks since my first trip doing some recon work. One site is out, plenty of kids been around, partying. Saw a fire that was recent, plenty of empty beer cans. So, I have one solid spot, one that is good. I'll be dropping beans by mid month....

Punk ass kids!!!

Wait 17 years ago I was at that fire uhhhh

I hear you bro, that's how me and my friends rolled back then. Find a buyer for the beer, (unless we aquired it from some parents stash) drag wood into woods, light fire, burn everything and drink beers. Good times! I think my experiences doing that in the woods tells me to avoid the traffic areas. One girl wonders off to squirt, next thing you know she stumbles into my plants.... boom, kids night is complete.

I'll just stay or place them where most humans don't go. ;)

Adapt. Overcome. Improvise.

Sometimes hiding plants in plain sight is the way to go. I never go back to a hidden grow more than 3-4 times a season. Trails become an issue. I can spot a trail in the woods after you have used it as little as 3 times. Even now I this early in the spring.

I really like rural cemetarys and of course canoeing is always good. I have great success with raspberry and black berry scrog type grows.
I have a ton more tips on my blog. Man I love this time of year!

Sometimes hiding plants in plain sight is the way to go. I never go back to a hidden grow more than 3-4 times a season. Trails become an issue. I can spot a trail in the woods after you have used it as little as 3 times. Even now I this early in the spring.

I really like rural cemetarys and of course canoeing is always good. I have great success with raspberry and black berry scrog type grows.
I have a ton more tips on my blog. Man I love this time of year!

Yeah, I was trail hunting the other day. Good point, very good. I'll check your blog. Tracking movement is one thing I really enjoy about this type of growing. Human and non. I like hiding in plain site, I'm down with that and the canoe... I have many swamps around.... Thank you!!

Could you grow in a cranberry bog somehow?

Or real close. Or actually what I mean is an abandoned bog. I've been thinking of placing a few plants like 30 on one of these small islands out in the San Juans. I'd have to use my dinghy though.

Could you grow in a cranberry bog somehow?

Or real close. Or actually what I mean is an abandoned bog. I've been thinking of placing a few plants like 30 on one of these small islands out in the San Juans. I'd have to use my dinghy though.

I wish I had the option of boating to my Guerilla Grow. I would love that.

The beans for this grow have soaked and are located in their final resting spot. I anticipate them crossing the breach in the next day or two. Once entry is made, they will locate, close with, and destroy. What I'm not sure. I just hope they don't get ate by squirrels. Secret ones.....

I almost got two jugs of urine and I'm going to spread that at each site.... lol

Re Post#50: Hey DP, I don't think a bog would be good. Herb isn't wild about wet feet, and bogs tend to be very acidic.

I kayaked to a GG when in Seattle. Planted on E to max morning sun. 6 plants on a scrap of an island w/minimal prep, but they grew like beasts. I had no idea how fertile some of those little islets can be. Chores became an adventure.

Islands can be good... but let's face it any where that is hard to get to is good...why because most people are lazy. I had a friend back in 79 or 80 who went to a very popular state park in Southern Illinois. He parked in the main parking lot' he had a back pack with about 5 or 6 transplants in it and a couple of water bottles. Most people went up the trails .... he walked back out to the very front by the large welcome sign. about 15 feet inside where the grounds keepers mowed he put them in andif you get did very well. Thousands of people drove by those plants every day.

Bogs are too wet and it is true acidity levels can be too high. Also just another side note..... don't plant too close to gravel roads. We had some plants just off a lightly traveled gravel road... did the drop off..... plant.... come back and pick me up thing. ( We would toss a Pepsi can into the road a a signal that we were ready to be picked up. Monster buds..... totally filled with gravel dust.......we even tried blasting it off with a hose!!! If you smoked a joint of it you were pretty much sand blasting your teeth! Boy those were some sticky buds!

I may or may not have 13 planted somewhere in my region MMM... :winkyface:

I'd be extremely content with a lb, although with 13 I'm hoping to collect maybe 2-4 with these proven strains. We'll see how the weather treats us this year in my neck of the woods. Are you running the drip bottles for a few days of watering?

The beans for this grow have soaked and are located in their final resting spot. I anticipate them crossing the breach in the next day or two. Once entry is made, they will locate, close with, and destroy. What I'm not sure. I just hope they don't get ate by squirrels. Secret ones.....

I almost got two jugs of urine and I'm going to spread that at each site.... lol

Dirty old Piss Jugs LMAO!!

When I did the guerilla grows I always planted near edible berries and took some little Tupperware bins with me so if ever asked I was looking for berries and if I ever had ferts or soil or tools it was also to manicure the berry patch. Wore Large wool socks over boots or shoes and never left any kind of garbage behind. I used a small GPS so I could locate my grow from different entry points so as not to create a trail, and I always visited middle of the week first thing in the morning. I started to setup a game cam as well swapping out cards every visit. That was a counter intelligence maneuver that I employed after having my plants replaced with a LEO Business card in a ziplock bag stapled to a tree. Cops here will find a grow and wait till harvest season to stakeout and arrest whoever shows up to harvest. A well placed Game camera will be good counter intel, you see them, they never see you again. I could check the pics on the camera see if I needed to bail. Either way it can be a real rush doing a guerilla grow.

Funny when I got busted at 16 when we arrived at the crop there was a card nailed to a tree. Police tape and a pager. Unfortunately a few days later they showed up at my parents door. Criminal trespassing but learned a huge lesson that summer.

Back
Top Bottom