MassMedMan's Hi Brix Perpetual

Circle of life, this one goes down Saturday, started the bean first broke ground 10/18

holy grail 69

20160322_092745.jpg

And i got eight cuts of her strain (plus a few more) from other plants in veg, and the circle of bud life goes on

20160323_152200.jpg

Stay green yall

M3....your yard is tip top. Seeing Shiggs...Dr. Ziggy and yourself rock Doc Buds kit and the results are so compelling I had to order one myself. Keep doin the damn thing bro.

M3....your yard is tip top. Seeing Shiggs...Dr. Ziggy and yourself rock Doc Buds kit and the results are so compelling I had to order one myself. Keep doin the damn thing bro.

You will not be disappointed my friend. I thought long and hard, and enjoyed making my own soil and kinda liked all the tea making. And, at first Doc's was different to me. But, now bro, it's like clockwork. Bro my room is like a clock, it don't stop and it's ticking along each day building bomb buds. Happy to see you my friend, congrats on the win, i need to get out to some journals more often :)

You folks want three minutes in my bloom room?

Got in there last night and now you can, ,, check it out!!

:Namaste:

[video]

Thank you very much for watching and commenting! !

:love:

You will not be disappointed my friend. I thought long and hard, and enjoyed making my own soil and kinda liked all the tea making. And, at first Doc's was different to me. But, now bro, it's like clockwork. Bro my room is like a clock, it don't stop and it's ticking along each day building bomb buds. Happy to see you my friend, congrats on the win, i need to get out to some journals more often :)

M3,
Appreciate the kudos bruh.
I need to keep following you Shiggity, Dr. Ziggy, Doc Bud and others to ingrain the brix terms into my brain. :trance:
I picked up a bale of Pro Mix and 25lb of worm castings the other day,Doc's kit is on the way.
In the meantime, :popcorn:Ill continue to eat popcorn in your yard. Or as you would say..."Here hoping your gah-dens are green". :)

Last night i chopped down a holy grail 69 that I've been growing since mid October. Pretty sure I'm going to run this strain a while

Pre wash

20160326_211559.jpg

Washed, hung and drying

20160326_211909.jpg

Stay green yall

Lovely colors in there and very nice bud shapes. You are not hurting in the trichome department either. I am going to print out that picture and smoke it.

Thanks! it's all the kit, ya know ;)

Got back from Florida today, saw a game, caught some vitamin D. Chopped another plant, not sure about this strain long term, but all the new ones I'm running this year will be lab tested before i know for sure, I've got clones. she started mid October from seed and flowered for 9 weeks, royal queen critical

20160331_220707.jpg

20160401_000409.jpg

That holy grail 69 is coming along

20160331_235048.jpg

New entry, one in, one out, Danielson. Holy grail kush

20160331_222745.jpg

A THCPRO that's becoming a favorite. Going on ten weeks of flower

20160331_221640.jpg

20160331_221645.jpg

And down the road, got the recharge tonight, a critical sensi star,,

20160331_222813.jpg

Night yall

I watched you checking out the HB crew all those months before you took the plunge. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's great to see how well it turned out for you! :bravo:

+reps!

I watched you checking out the HB crew all those months before you took the plunge. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's great to see how well it turned out for you! :bravo:

+reps!

Thanks buddy, i had to try a few things. I'm still trying, just trying to dial in strains and the kit. You know, that journey ;) be well

Lovely looking harvest my friend :) bravo! :)

Thanks LA, you've been an inspiration, like GT, from the start. Guys like you set the bar, I'm just trying to nose up.

Good to see you, cheers mate! :cheer2?

I got another look this morning before lights out at this critical sensi star I'm growing. I grew one of the three beans i had last year. Lab tested that plant.

Results here :Critical Sensi Star

i didn't keep her around even though i did harvest three or four of them. Of course, I realized after i didn't have a clone that i loved the strain.

So, back in October i started the other two beans from the original three pack. Culled one, here's another look at the one i kept who's just past the mid point -- she's looking like a keeper. I got great shape on her and she's stacking up nicely. :Namaste:

IMG_20160401_124049.jpg

Hope your gardens green!! :thanks:

Happy Sunday, stay frosty!!

IMG_20160403_153958.jpg

Beautiful harvest man. If I lived close I would help out just for the scissor hash hits!

Frigging amazing plant, the scissor hash was awesome. I'm happy, my goal of half lb per plant is coming closer. She's gonna give me around 200grams. I saw this one in flower and knew shed do well. I took one cut off her, but have since taken eight cuts from that first cut. I'll be putting that first clone in flower soon. Those other eight are almost out of my cloner. I'm going to fill my room with that strain at some point. So excited about this one.

All said, it was really nice to trim her up and get an idea of harvest.

Few more from this mornings trim.

20160403_135235.jpg

20160403_135206.jpg

20160403_134909.jpg

Back
Top Bottom