MassMedMan's Perpetual Mainline

Been a while for updates here. Try to get them all today.

This is the thc bomb clone I've been working on. Topped early then grown around a cage.

20150905_093753.jpg

Here is the Holy Grail Kush, not getting many photos as she's in the bloom room. Can't get over the smell on muh fingers after a slight defoil last night.... Impressive

20150913_003857.jpg

Been a while. So. Happy. I. Moved. Her. Inside

Wow, have this same strain, a clone going in Doc's. Love it....

Happy Friday everyone!!

IMG_20150925_182355.jpg

Okay folks, sorry to say, but I'm going to shut down, or ask the mods to close a few of these journal's. I'll probably consolidate into one or two but I have things to deal with in my house. Without going into a lot of personal detail, life takes priority. Health is the only priority in my house.

I'll add a few pics later, the HGK is still going. Boy, is it :) But, I had to step away for a few days to, help somebody. So, many of my other projects got, put into priority.

That means some of, most of these plants were harvested early and bad condition. But, you have to do what you have to do.

I learned a ton, someday, I could write a book about this summer, and what I had going on.

All in the interest in learning. That. I. Did.

All good, just had to put priorities in order. I have a few pics I'll add later when more time permits.

Thank You! :Namaste:

Here's the HGK I started as a FLUX then converted, been going since early May with no signs of slowing. This one here is on House and Garden. I also have HGK going in DBHB and it's killing it, too

20151005_0824131.jpg

20151005_082512.jpg

20151005_082403.jpg

I see you went the the flux side of the force :p I don't think you were around when there was about a half dozen people who had flux journals. In my hometown back in Australia I engineered a technique referred to as the grow low method (hence my nickname). It became a nickname amongst my fellow guerilla growers and here we are. Weu'd lay down mulch as broad as we intended to grow the plant and then everytime she came up we'd tie her down until we reached our desired length. They're a lot of fun :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom