MassMedMan's Perpetual Mainline

Thanks guys, was looking yesterday for my fourth flux pot, but I don't want to settle.. So I'm going look around a bit more....

Got a little gift certificate to slowes.. Got my fourth pot, this one will be in Doc Buds Kit... Still unsure of plant...But I have the can, think it's a seven gallon

20150621_115622.jpg

And, my third is set. Picked a sugar black rose, one of the clones I started in soil. Made this can a little different. Started with a layer of hydro stone ( recycled from spring fling plant) then a layer of Coast of Maine Stonington, then another layer of stone,, mound of soil, micos, plant, more soil.

Added some white clover seed to top, some EWC,, this one will be interesting...

20150621_114209.jpg

20150621_115616.jpg

Awesome setup my friend! Flux away :)

Thanks, Boss!

I'm just giddy over these.. I have two more non doc clones that I snipped just in case or because I wasn't sure the strain,, and I'm chomping at the bit to find a way to keep them.... I might try one of those minis you do... I swear I could just run fluxes!!!

Really taps into my creative side and they are sooooooo easy.... Just time,,, I got time. ;)

Thank you, Light Addict for coming by!!

My original now doing a loop...

20150618_055915.jpg

Subbed, following this now :thumb:

Nice grow and method for scrog, good :idea:

And hadn't thought about the loop, have a pineapple sativa very low and limited height so will try that.

Thank you, Med Farmer,, been busy trimming and finishing up my new bloom room,, gave the girls some attention today...

20150628_141537.jpg

20150628_140605.jpg

So whats the next step on the bottom left one on your last picture. Shes pretty close to outside of the container.... Why did you go with fluxing?

Thank you Medfarmer for helping. You know way more than me!!

I need to update this,, did some work last night to them....

I went with the FLUX for a few reasons.

The soil, time, and effort used could go to plants which will or should produce more.

But, I have production plants at this point.

I wanted to learn a little bit more about the plant, and I figured a bit more hands on would help.

I like the challenge of starting with something most won't, and making something most can.

Light Addict and the rest before me on this type of grow have inspired me. :thanks:

And, once I got started doing one and realized how therapeutic it is, I think I might be able to bring this to work someday. I'm the program administrator for a farm that's helping vets recover from TBI. We have a few wheelchair vets who want to get off prescription pills and go to MMJ for a few things. They also want to learn to grow MMJ.

I think these types of grows/plants are perfect to grow if you're mobility is limited. And, I've got some ideas,,,,

Today, I'm actually heading to the city to meet with the local Veterans Administration Commissioner. We have some big plans for that farm. Gonna try and make a difference to those who have given much more than me...

I'm the program administrator for a farm that's helping vets recover from TBI. We have a few wheelchair vets who want to get off prescription pills and go to MMJ for a few things. They also want to learn to grow MMJ.

I think these types of grows/plants are perfect to grow if you're mobility is limited. And, I've got some ideas,,,,

Today, I'm actually heading to the city to meet with the local Veterans Administration Commissioner. We have some big plans for that farm. Gonna try and make a difference to those who have given much more than me...

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Well done that Man.

Pretty awesome inspiration there. The whole TBI thing is an interesting aspect of veteran care. The VA I still struggling with diagnosing the TBI and even farther from treatments for it. Besides the NFL we are the only ones really doing the work to figure it out. I commend your efforts.

Thanks bro. I'm learning a lot on the fly, but I know that no vet grabs the wife and kids and heads to the local VA to hang out. We're going to create more than a farm, we have access to thousands of acres of trails,, horses,, ponds. We're going to make a place a family can go and enjoy while they relax, find comfort in nature. The current system is flawed, the good news is they are open to a lot more than ever. The bureaucratic red tape is always a hurdle. Fortunately, I have a few connections, some good deeds done and once I'm on it,,, well, I'm on it. I'm calling in marks. I served with a bunch of guys who are doing big things. The Marine I'll meet today is one of them. Who would have known..well, it's good to see former students. ;)

Good thing about vets with TBI is with the correct treatment they can overcome a lot. The repetition we learned, marching, doing things the military way. That type of training that vets receive is really helpful down the road to recovery.

I'm just carrying the water. Today I'll be humbled, once again. Each time I walk into a VA hospital or facility,, I feel small. Going to be bittersweet.....

Thank you Medfarmer for helping. You know way more than me!!

I need to update this,, did some work last night to them....

I went with the FLUX for a few reasons.

The soil, time, and effort used could go to plants which will or should produce more.

But, I have production plants at this point.

I wanted to learn a little bit more about the plant, and I figured a bit more hands on would help.

I like the challenge of starting with something most won't, and making something most can.

Light Addict and the rest before me on this type of grow have inspired me. :thanks:

And, once I got started doing one and realized how therapeutic it is, I think I might be able to bring this to work someday. I'm the program administrator for a farm that's helping vets recover from TBI. We have a few wheelchair vets who want to get off prescription pills and go to MMJ for a few things. They also want to learn to grow MMJ.

Your post just made professor flux very happy :) I wush you all the luck in the world buddy! :) bravo for your efforts for others :)

Your post just made professor flux very happy :) I wush you all the luck in the world buddy! :) bravo for your efforts for others :)

Yeah, buddy.... thanks for sharing all your knowledge along the way.

Well hats off to you sir, and its good to hear that they are beginning to open their eyes to things, but I can only imagine the red tape. Well awesome to see good work and a pleasure to meet you in this community.

The red tape is what it is. .funny I've done presentations to those types before and you typically don't get much reaction from them.... We opened some eyes yesterday,,, hopefully stars will align and we can get something done before the next war.... I say that half kidding. .pleasure to meet you,, thanks again for your service:thanks:

Still training them, but letting them grow out a little... Have some trimming to do...

Deep cheese

20150716_091553.jpg

Holy Grail Kush

20150716_091603.jpg

THC bomb

20150716_091608.jpg

Clone from first deep cheese above

20150716_091617.jpg

:thanks::Namaste:

The Man's a natural :bravo:

Thank you, behind all those leaves is a challenge awaiting me.... I have a beast in that first one that needs taming.... should be a fun weekend. Thanks for keeping up, MedFarmer!

Back
Top Bottom