Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matanuska Valley said:
Well were do I start....... :hmmmm:
Here are some of the new strains I will be buying for my new grow

MV... :smokin:

Soma
Lavender-soma 10

Soma
Rock bud-soma A+

Capricorn seed company
Matanuska Tunder F2

Reeferman Seeds
CHERRY BERRY

Spice Brothers Seeds

Green Giant x Green Giant/Matanuska Thunderfuck Feminized

Green Giant x Green Giant / White Russian Feminized

Green Giant x Apollo 11 Feminized

SmokeyMacPot
Here is a grapefruit at 7 days in veg and the rest in flowering at day 53 so this plant is 60 days old and almost 3 1/2 feet and the smoke smells and tast like Grapefruit for real :biggrin: :icon_cool

MV_00431.jpg

new here, and i have to say this shit is tight... i haven't had patience to read thru whole journal, but everything i have seen is tight. im a 1st time grower nad got 5 white/widow, and i have them in there 3rd week flowering, they are about 2 - 2/12 tall so far so i was wondeing if i could get sum tips on maybe pruning. becausee for the most part i have just let the plant grow without doing anything to it. so any tips would be uselful at this point?

smoking_r1 said:
new here, and i have to say this shit is tight... i haven't had patience to read thru whole journal, but everything i have seen is tight. im a 1st time grower nad got 5 white/widow, and i have them in there 3rd week flowering, they are about 2 - 2/12 tall so far so i was wondeing if i could get sum tips on maybe pruning. becausee for the most part i have just let the plant grow without doing anything to it. so any tips would be uselful at this point?

I don't prune my white widow...
All I do is let them grow, I try to keep it as easy as I can for myself and for you guys/gals thats why I ask Gypsy Nirvana for help and what seeds would be the easy to grow for the first time grower....

Matanuska Valley said:
Well were do I start....... :hmmmm:
Here are some of the new strains I will be buying for my new grow

Soma
Lavender-soma 10

Soma
Rock bud-soma A+

Capricorn seed company
Matanuska Tunder F2

Reeferman Seeds
CHERRY BERRY

Spice Brothers Seeds

Green Giant x Green Giant/Matanuska Thunderfuck Feminized

Green Giant x Green Giant / White Russian Feminized

Green Giant x Apollo 11 Feminized

awesome selection MV, happy growing and please keep those pictures coming :allgood: :Rasta: :peace:

thankyou for the info on forcing... i do have outdoor plants should i bag them for the 12/12 hrs or any tips would be apreciated thankyou donna

peliroja said:
thankyou for the info on forcing... i do have outdoor plants should i bag them for the 12/12 hrs or any tips would be apreciated thankyou donna

NP :biggrin:
On bagging them yes thats what I would do...
Make sure you dig out and down deep enough not to hurt the plants to bad and then give them enough time to recover 1 to 2 weeks.... :hmmmm:
You will be able to tell when they come back and start to grow then flower and you will be fine.... :biggrin:
Only water no fertilizer or you will kill them....! :icon_roll

hey matanuska how you doing man?
i read one of your posts were you said that you grew that bad ass looking grapefruit with 7 days of veg and 53 days of flowering, and i just had a few questions about that.
did you really only have light on 16/8 for 7 days before you went to 12/12
how many leafs or nodes did it have before you started flowering and did a bunch more grow?

-FullMetal

fullmetal said:
hey matanuska how you doing man?
i read one of your posts were you said that you grew that bad ass looking grapefruit with 7 days of veg and 53 days of flowering, and i just had a few questions about that.
did you really only have light on 16/8 for 7 days before you went to 12/12
how many leafs or nodes did it have before you started flowering and did a bunch more grow?

Ok here you go...
24 hour light for 7 days with frits then went to 12/12....
Leafs or nodes 2 sets, bottom only had 1 leaf, top set had 3 or 5 I for get and then the next was on the way showing but couldn't see how many...
I have only got 700 watts in floros and MH in my veg room then went to flowering with Alaskan Bloom my way with frits and she love them but don't give them to much and beleave me you can I know it has taken me a long time to get this down but I can do it in my sleep now in 3 months I will show you White Widow that is better then 4 feet tall and indoors under 2500 watts in my new grow room....
I veg 1 Grapefruit for 2 weeks and it's was over 4 feet about 4'8" and had to been the shit out of it because of my grow room but only haft the plant got good light so I didn't show it because I fuck it up 1 side was good and 1 side was fucked.... shit happens :hmmmm:

Hope this helps you Bro... :icon_roll

Yeah man that did help out a lot. thank you very much for answering my questions. I'll try flowering mine right now and let you know how it works
peace out,
FullMetal

Hey I've got one more quick question.
how did you get your number of post's to say 666?
i dont want to copy you or anything im just wondering

^^^ I'll let you in on a little secret:

He's posted six hundred and sixty-six posts into this forum ;)

On a different note, sheesh... a 4'8" pot plant.... do you guys realize that's only 4 inches shorter than all of me!!! That's such a happy thought... "Vexy, here is your "you size" pot plant.... enjoy!"

Matanuska Valley said:
we smoke we don't drink it's alot more fun that way and safer too...!
Thank you
Matanuska Valley

dude just did a volcano and read this somewhere on the first couple pages and couldn't agree more, I always thought weed is alot more fun for sure but just never looked at alcohol as that unsafe until my accident. Thought I could handle both pretty heavy and the day/night of the accident I'd smoked one huge blunt after dinner and from there on it was on with the drink only. Ended up in the car with a drunk driver, who missed the turn at a 170km and over a twenty foot drop off rolled five times taking out 2 hydro poles, and I ended up paralysed from the elows down(see booze is bad). Enough babbling on, but I just wanted to mention that the quote really made me stop and think more because it's less thn a month away to the anniversary of my accident. And on the account that schools out, its summer and hopefully people really think about the quote of yours i chose, especially the younger ones in the forum who still go out daily/weekly to party hard to just do it responsibly and be careful, sorry all not trying to sound like your teachers or parents or anti-alcohol, but just as a peer someone who is exactly like you, used to skate like sum of you, listened to the same music etc, I used to go out party all the time and it only took one irresponsible night of partying and my life has been switched, turned upside down. I just want to keep as many people out of this same situation I'm in, keep at least one other out of the chair. :peace:

that was nice man.. damn touching too .. sorry to hear about what happened but i competly agree with drinkin and driving is bad and if ur going to do it be safe about it.. peace man.. best of luck to all the growers.. and P420 damn good job so far wiht the dro setup

Aw, I'm blushing! Thanks, MV!! :smokin:

And P420, that was extremely well said... unfortunatly my uncle was the victim of a drunk driver as well... but he ended up in a box rather than a chair. Drinking and driving is just the stupidest thing anyone could ever do. All these people that complain about checkstops and losing their licenses are fucking idiots!!

Back
Top Bottom