Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey MV here's a picture of me for ya,lol :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

bw21.jpg

Here is a Grapefruit plant and I am out of seeds in this strain so I haft to
re-veg this plant the cola is 15" long now and will hide a pop can now but I am going to let it go 30 more days and I will turn the light out on it and then Re-Veg it and make 5 to 10 clones from it to keep the strain alive the seedling pics are of a cross breed I made from Matanuska thunerfuck and a White Widow and a few more X in it.... :hmmmm:

To who ever got to my pics that quick thank you.... :grinjoint:

MV... :smokin:

MV_33541.jpg

MV_32041.jpg

MV_32081.jpg

MV_2954_1604571.jpg

I have played a little befor but now I aint playing.... I will have some contests in pics and plants and I will give free seeds away to the winners but I wont be ready until spring I want that NYCD to cross and I have 4 plants now... I want that Thunderfuck x White Widow x NYCD :adore: :adore: :adore:

MV... :hmmmm:

glad to see your back was wondering where you been. and good luck on the next grow.

Tokin_Snoopy420 said:
glad to see your back was wondering where you been. and good luck on the next grow.

Thank you,I have always been here lots of people pm me and I have been shooting Macro shots to try and get better....... :hmmmm:
My nexts grow is well under way now, all plants are about 2" now, just finishing redoing my grow rooms 2 down and 1 to go what a bitch but it looks better and I know my plants will love me for it to lol...... :biggrin:
I will have some new shots of my rooms and my plants soon.... :icon_cool
Thanks for stoping in Bro.... :allgood:

MV... :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom