Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PaRaLyZeD-420
Compton
Thank you...

MV... :smokin:

Northerlight

MV_39151.jpg

Cinnamon

MV_39171.jpg

Matanuska Thunderfuck x Bigbud

MV_39061.jpg

Golden Kush

MV_39121.jpg

12 plants is what I started for our grow m/f well 8 are females 4 males 2 of them I pulled the plug on...
I have 2 Rock Bod 2 lavender 2 N.Y.C.D. 3 Matanuska Mist and 1 I for got lol what can I say...
Out of the 3 Matanuska Mist I will cross 1 of them with the Rock bud and N.Y.C.D. and I will also cross my Grapefruit and White Widow with Rock bud and N.Y.C.D and keep the best 3 and junk the others....
I want 3 new strains...
The MTF x WW is in with out a dount that is a sweet and stable strains...

MV...

PS;
Pics will be in soon...
Thank you p-420

awesome pics as ususal man im lovin it

stix said:
Nice pics MV. Quick question. I plan to grow in my basement which is only 5 1/2 feet high. I read that MH and HPS lights should be 3 feet higher then the top of the plant. This would abviously be a problem for me. Is this info accurate?

No... :hmmmm: I have 2, 400 watt lights...1 is HPS and the other is MH...
Both are 12" to 18" inches off the plants..
Some plants will take more heat then others but closer then 12" and that cutting it close beleave me... :biggrin:
I hope this help you.... :icon_cool

HIGH_nes I can roll a 1/4 in one blunt. u r dumb

lmfao kids... :laughtwo:

tronix said:
doesn't mean you can finish it.
and if you can and you're not asleep when your done you need to get better herb.
Sorry bro, but rolling a 1/4 in one blunt is dumb, especially when a bowl through a clean bong would kill you and get you higher than that 1/4 sack blunt.

Yeah I'm with you tronix, that's a waste of weed. If you're smoking that to yourself you need better weed. Unless it's a party blunt, I can understand rolling a quat or even a half in a blunt for that. It's still a waste of weed, but worth it in my opinion every once in a while.

HIGH_nes said:
I can roll a 1/4 in one blunt. u r dumb

I am glad you can roll a 1/4 in a blunt can you tell me how many of them can you smoke by yourself in a day it's got to be alot... :laughtwo:
I can tell you are a real Conasuier of Cannabis... :hmmmm:
I know you got to be smoking better Cannabis then this Shit... :grinjoint: :jerkit:

Grapefruit

MV_52111.jpg

Northerlight

MV_52091.jpg

Golden Kush

MV_51961.jpg

Matanuska Thunderfuck x White Widow

MV_50701.jpg

HIGH_nes I can tell you are a true Conasuier of Cannabis

000_57271.jpg

Very nice MV. Your plants always look so balanced it's amazing. Very symetrical, where my plants are just all over the place lol. Looks like a great crosses.

Yeah great breeding!!! I have a question for you though... and sorry if this is a stupid question....but does it matter if you are going to mix two strians witch one is female and male? For example if you want to mix lets say blueberry and ak47 do you get different results if you do bb male and ak female then bb female and ak male?? Hope I typed that right!! Great grow journal!! sorry for clogging it up...

I don't know... I would say yes you would get different resalts tho....
I am still learning in this game of crossing...
I have done it a little not much but I want my own seeds fuck buying them and I got top shelf Cannabis to do my crosses and so far it looks really good but we will haft to wait and see but its really easy that I do know... ((LOL))

MV... ;)

Your golden skush look very sativa for Hindu kush x skunk#1. Nice buds though !
Like the look of your grapefruit, that plants is the basis for the sweettooth line . Mayb you should consider doing some Backcrossing(BX) to mother plants. say (grapefruit[p1]xnycd)xgrapefruit[p1] ....

brushtail

Back
Top Bottom