Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i realize that this thread is about 1 month dry but i was wondering if MV you got another grow thread going some where here on 420 Magazine, or are you done with this thread since you got your seeds? or are we gonna get to see those babies grow? Just curious, i personally would love to see these seeds that YOU bread come up with some sweet buds. :Rasta:

^ I know, i hope he didnt get eatten by a bear when he was hunting!!. . .. i wish i could hunt bears. . .

Matanuska Valley said:
You smoke for 30 years and lets see what you smoke a day by yourself and with friends when you grow as much as I do...!
Then come back and talk to me ok.
thank you...!
lol sounds about right to me as well. no joke, last year on 4/20 we went up to hatchers pass with a group of friends and smoked a good 1/2LB. in about 8 hours

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
wow nice 4/20 you guys must have had

lol oh we certainly did, its more of a blur then a memory. had a group of 11 trek up over a small range away from everyone and plopped in a windy! field, wasn't too chilly cause the sun was a blazin just like us! ended up finishing off 35 big bamboos stuffed with a 1/4ish oz of pretty nice varieties lol i contributed my stash of vanc. island sweet skunk mmmmm, god bless b.c.! what i remember the most about the event thou no one brought food and we all had horrid munchies after about 4 hours of stoned exploring. had to eat at the motherload in groups of like 5 at a time cause the place was packed. made the place reek of reefer even thou we ate out on the deck lol

Well, it took me about 2 weeks to read this whole grow journal. I must say, it was truely inspiring. What ever happened to Matanuska Valley though? Does he have his own web site now? Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks Vin

Here you go I have always a green thumb or fingers :allgood:

MV... :smokin3:

MV-52.jpg

MX-41.jpg

MX-61.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: YEAYEEE I'm glad you came back MV. I'm doing the happy dance. :goof: :goof: :goof: I'm new here, and you've never met me. I've read your grow journal front to back more than once, and I know there is so much more you can teach us all. Nice pics by the way. Don't be a stranger.
Vintner

Back
Top Bottom