Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Yes it is W/W.. :biggrin:
Yes there my plants lol...

MV... :smokin:

2923.jpg

31103.jpg

3323.jpg

hey mv. nice cam, bong, pipe, weed, and scale. must be cool to be high and ride the 4 wheeler. being in the great outdoors. i see you have a boat fund

Your pictures are simply incredible, MV. Not only is the bud top-notch, but the picture quality is even better. Those are sensational pics, any professional bud grower.....hell, any professional photographer would die to have those in their portfolio.

FUCKIN AWWWWWsome pics,and even better tastin!!! Thanks for the BT materail!

Thats my old cam, my new 1 is a SLR
I will show you what a close up is all about soon, but I have to learn how to shoot it first - it is not a point and shoot cam but either is that 1 above in the pic. It took 9000 pics before I knew how to work it - shit....
Now I got to do it all over again. But the upside to that is all new bud shots and bud ...
So I am looking forword to using it......
No 1 saw the Vette in the pic...?
Fuck the 4wheeler, it's fun but the Vette is better....

MV...

Yeah the Vette is better, next nice day we'll have to go for a ride and smoke 1 at triple digits!!! Nice Cam! Even better smoke though!

AK Vette Style said:
Yeah the Vette is better, next nice day we'll have to go for a ride and smoke 1 at triple digits!!! Nice Cam! Even better smoke though!

At first I was wondering who in the fuck is this "AK Vette Style"....
"LOL" I know now - NICE to see you here Bro!! Thanks for joining us here! Triple digits??? Fuck you crazy bitch...!
I am to old for that shit...!
I will leave that to you and our other Bro hitting that bong...
I will harvest soon. We need to go on a pic trip soon with these bitches out the road. Now that would be the THING!!
Call me and let me know what you think...?
We will have a snow party with all this new snow we got here. 1/2oz trip with the wheelers sounds fun don't it....??

Thank you also Mad Cow Steakho. Appreciate the compliment very much. I have started a pic gallery saved to CD, it is pretty cool to sit back and browse the pages while getting high.

Thank You
MV...

Here is me on my 4 wheeler and the other pic is a good friend of mine getting ripped together :grinjoint:

smokeymacpot

Thank you and yes it is pretty cool to be able to do all that AND be high!!
And yes, I have a boat fund......I'm going to need all the help I can get. The good one's are not cheap and we would like a little more flexability for hunting around here. Donations? Anyone? Anyone?

MV.... :smokin:

4217.jpg

4812.jpg

4712.jpg

Is IT?

Mr. MV, my kids in San Diego/LA are growing Matanuska Thunder Fuck, neat strain, very potent, short, short growing time, small in stature.. Is yours the one and same? I smoked it and it is a great smoke with a great taste and even nicer high. :peace: Pinch

P.S.: Incredible pics!

Back
Top Bottom