Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Hey MV, Awesome stuff dude! quick question, is this the one from 2-22`s pics? Your little girls going to the PROM!! Figured I give this posting thing a shot while I can. Not a bucket list thing but raised to keep shit covered and shut the uuk up about this stuff. Dont tell priest nor mom!!This is from past Oct 1st. Let 4 plants start later(6 wks.) from rest that pulled last wk.August/1st of Sept. Always start/ soak seeds April !st. This is what, God Will`in I`m shootin for.
IMG_0006_1_2.JPG
IMG_0002_1_2.JPG
IMG_0002_1_1.JPG
fem. 60/40 indy dom: Jack Herer pop/ cold climate srubby/burrlly indy mom I have intense back spasams, this "knocks u flat out but still alert and cheer`ie" but 4-5 anything Alieve to 800 mg Motin does nothing 6-8 pills for 2hours relief. 2 big hits your high but I feel the muscle`s relaxjng in back and spine not being pulled 3 directions. If this releaf will land me in jail and the oxy`s/duludin( synthetic herion) is the Phy`s only answer. Bullshit!! I love your pic`s so hope you don`t mind me buggin` yah on there progress. Mine are good but were yours are best in show 1st place, I`m 1st place junkyard derby!!:420: PEACE Just to add I have no card don`t think God issued them/ needed to! Where I live and where I grow are to different places one is not legal & one is. So......Florida sunshine...........it does a brain cell good!!

Just to add, sitting here breathing and brain fart. What would happen if I endorsed tax return check. Then use it as payment for seeds, what would happen!?! Thinking this while I crackle abit shwwoo. Just saying if it cleared is there someone at Treasury going thru canceld checks going to shit them self`s when they find it and from dutch seed bank!!! COOL

Just to add, sitting here breathing and brain fart. What would happen if I endorsed tax return check. Then use it as payment for seeds, what would happen!?! Thinking this while I crackle abit shwwoo. Just saying if it cleared is there someone at Treasury going thru canceld checks going to shit them self`s when they find it and from dutch seed bank!!! COOL

NOPE! It is all done mechanically. No one would have known anything had you not blabbed all over here! lmao, just kidding. I think it's awesome you bought your seeds with your return. Why didn't I think of that?:hmmmm:

I know this is an old post but I am new. Would you care to come to work for me room and meals provided. LOL You do really nice work. Thanks for pictures

I think with the ammount of 60`s/70`s smokers that are now in positions to control things. Corps. Politics. Attorneys. Presidents( say what you want, Bush was smoken that CIA stash! If you got them in a room with MV`s plants just see how look it takes for things to change!! He`s got my vote to just keep on truck`in the way he`s got it!! Cornny but if they dont kick you in the ass your got to be dead!!
:bravo: :420: :peace:

IT`S BEGINING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!....STROLLING THRU MY MIND!! That`s a touchdown there man, just got stoned starring at her!! Got this wierded vision of Jack and the Bean Stalk and I`m climbing up the stem, covered in powdered sugar!! When she`s cured look out dude!! AWSOME!!! That is going off my friend.
**PEACE** :420::thanks:

Oh man do I miss these photos!!! You rule!!

I need a little more time please... I am moving remote no power lines no driveway no street lights none of that BS and a hole new grow setup... trust me it aint easy moving a hole house by boat 2 dogs and 4 cats and yes I have some new pics... can't download them on my phone ...I need the pc to do that... so please just a little more time and it will be better then ever...! :thumb:

That sound awesome bro! Actually that sounds more awesome than you even know! It's a dream of mine to someday live in a remote area...and it doesn't get much more beautiful than Alaska!

I hope you'll be able to share your new grow setup...I'm very curious to see how you'll bring it together!

Be well brother. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom