Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Hey check this out....!
I went for a ride with my ladys friends and we saw the
MV StreetGang...
It was pretty cool. We talked for a little while and burned a couple and then they had to go. They had the munchies after that.
Thats the first pick of my Gang! They didn't care for the photo tho but they said they liked the weed...!
The next 2 pics are my grow rooms...
There's only a couple of buds, not much really just a little...!
Sorry it wouldn't fit in 2 pics...I better not show the third 1...!

Enjoy all still waiting on more pics to be ok.... :hmmmm:

MV... :smokin:
182MVSStreetGang.jpg

1961.JPG

1781.JPG

1943.JPG

1952.JPG

the bears are cool. i would have thrown a few brownies their way and see if the eat them. they would be stoned. your garden is looking awesome

Some of you guys should check out the photo gallery more! MV has a bud shots in there! And i'm sure many more to come!

Wow only in AK can you grow with snow in the ground.
Great pix man, it's nice to see some outdoor shots, lol you can do it all

Well let me let the cat out of the bag....?
I will have a outdoor grow this year but I have failed now 2 years in a row in doing this son of a bitch....! :jerkit:
I will make it work now this year tho )I think( :hmmmm:
So if you want to see me try to grow outside in 24 hours light and then bring them home to flower because you cant flower outside here in 24 hours light here in Alaska
I will try to get 5 to 6 feet tall plants and bring them home and flower them inside I may fail and then I may not too.... :biggrin:

ANY 1 INTERRESTED IN SEE IT

please let me know eather way

thank you

Ohh shit i didnt even think about the 24 hours of light, So yea you'd have to bring 'em in for flowering.

well I say you experiment with it a little more, I would be interested in seeing how it goes for you. maybe with some of the freebie seeds, But then again inside is working so great for you, "if it aint broken don't fix it".

I will bring outside plants home to FLOWERING at the end of my indoor grow flowering in SEPT.... :hmmmm:
All in the timing bro 48 states, MV 48 plants.... :biggrin:
Endless train of pics baby and some kickass Cannabis TOO...
I would love to show 48 plants at 1 time and I will trust me I dont talk shit....

enjoy all

6413.jpg

2081.jpg

1771.JPG

1701.jpg

Hello MV

I used to live in Alaska. My dad ran a charter fishing business in Seward by the bay. I went to elementary and middle school up there then we moved to southern Missouri :hmmmm: when my dad sold his business. Just wanted to let you know that your plants are looking awesome! I am going to try to grow next year when I get my own place (I live on campus at college now) and your threads have really helped me get my research started. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom