Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley's picture thread.

simply impressive. definately inspiring, i hope to grow plants like these someday soon. i plan on starting this spring, just kinda unsure about ordering seeds online still.

I haven't put any photos in here in a long time so here are some new photos i took 2 day just small buds but stickey as hell and smell like lemon... :yummy:

100_3538.jpg

100_3472.jpg

100_3475.jpg

100_3540.jpg

Damn man you must be a professional photographer !! If not you should be ! your composition is just beautiful !! Very nice why not make a calender !! I'd buy one !! :thumb:

Glad to see you back with your fabulous pics! Is flo a brand of nutrients or are you referring to fluorescent lighting?

LMAO my bad I am stoned still and laughing my ass off they were under fluorescent lighting only and sill are only 35 days now 1 plant is Black Death and the other is Celtic Hash...
I didnt download all my photo's so much has changed here @ 420 those photo's above are all Celtic Hash. I didn't know how small I had to re-size them and what they were going to look like after re-sizing they are ok but I will try to get some of the better 1's in by to nite

No worries I was just curious and they look amazing and large for just fluorescents. I see your thumb is as green as ever.

Well I am sorry, I have a new Canon ESO and have had it for over a year now and I still can't figure out how to use the fucking thing right and get the tight shot.... :tokin:
So I use my cheap Kodak, well maybe not so cheap but older camera it still ok don't get me wrong, when I get this Canon figured out. These bitches will be sweet and the way I want them to look. :winkyface:
These plants are not bad for being grown under fluorescent lighting only. :)

NO photo shop, " it is, what it is " ...! :thedoubletake:

Please make the photos big. I think they look better that way. :ciao:

Black Death
100_4187.JPG

100_4300.JPG

100_4132.JPG

Black Death / Celtic Hash

100_4262.JPG

Celtic Hash
100_4172.JPG

100_4175.JPG

100_4153.JPG

100_4249.JPG

I gotta tell you M.V, that Celtic Hash has the most gorgeous trichs. They are very pronounced, you can just see the light reflecting off the heads :adore: As I've told you before and I'll say it again: "I love looking through your gallery and just dropping my jaw"
I gotta say one of the best photos in your gallery is the one with the cop in the background rolling right by a plant. :) Definitely my favorite :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom