Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley,s picture thread....

Wow, them some pretty thick trichomes. I have ,myself, a digicam, and I try to take pictures of my plant and i cant really get pics that close and in focus for some reason. I mean I can just barely make out the trichs when i take pictures and I zoom in as much as I can, whenever i zoom too much it just goes blurry know why? I would love to take some pictures like that and frame em. They look awsome.

Eldamari420 said:
Wow, them some pretty thick trichomes. I have ,myself, a digicam, and I try to take pictures of my plant and i cant really get pics that close and in focus for some reason. I mean I can just barely make out the trichs when i take pictures and I zoom in as much as I can, whenever i zoom too much it just goes blurry know why? I would love to take some pictures like that and frame em. They look awsome.

Try to back off of the plant or bud you are to close and you cant focus on it so it come out blurry on you in the pic back off the plant and try it... :hmmmm:
I shoot 18" to 24" away with out lenses with my lenses on 6" to 10" away...:smokin:
The reson my pics looks closeup is i shoot with macro lenses too here is 3 new 1's for you guy's & gal's... :cheesygrinsmiley: :bitingnails:

Hope you all like them... :rofl:

MV...:passitleft:

MV-221.jpg

MV-211.jpg

MV-201.jpg

Matanuska Valley said:
Try to back off of the plant or bud you are to close and you cant focus on it so it come out blurry on you in the pic back off the plant and try it... :hmmmm:
I shoot 18" to 24" away with out lenses with my lenses on 6" to 10" away...:smokin:
The reson my pics looks closeup is i shoot with macro lenses too here is 3 new 1's for you guy's & gal's... :cheesygrinsmiley: :bitingnails:

Hope you all like them... :rofl:

MV...:passitleft:

MV-221.jpg

MV-211.jpg

MV-201.jpg

well another reason might be because MV doesnt grow average weed, his shit is covered in crystals

These pictures always leave me speechless. MV wins greatest grower of the century award!

MV IS BACK!!!!! Looking fantastic as usual man.

omg!! *falls and head explodes*

What got you back into posting great pics again MV? Was it the members?
You are kinda a legend around these parts.

urdedpal What got you back into posting great pics again MV? Was it the members?
You are kinda a legend around these parts.

I have always loved taking pics of Cannabis I think I do ok pics... :rolleyes3
My Growing is ok too I guess, any 1 can do it.... :smokin:
As far as a legend around here you got me bro...:hmmmm:
I just love to Grow Cannabis and try to take good pics, that's it... :rofl:

MV...

MV-271.jpg

MV-241.jpg

000_02782.jpg

Matanuska Valley said:
I just love to Grow Cannabis and try to take good pics, that's it... :rofl:

MV...

Good photography is difficult and takes alot more than I thought it did when I got my camera. It is difficult to get the good shots and MV gets the best shots I have seen on here.

420_mv911.jpg

I mean you even have a cover shot on 420Times Magazine!:Rasta:

mvmag.jpg

Keep it up MV!! I wish I was up in Alaska with you, I would love to ride the Mountains around Alaska, back country GALORE!!

you have the most fucken beautiful pics ever!!!!!!!! I'm a fan!!!!!

You do better than ok pics and I don't mean to pry in your business, just being curious. Keep it up new friend and like everybody says:
WE ARE GLAD YOUR BACK

teach me plz yoda?

use the force~

they actually take pics off the the net and throw them in the mag?
wow

ddddddddaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnnnn

Back
Top Bottom