Mayjah Mutant

Glad I grew up when those kine things never existed, now I stuck with a bunch of competitive kine people that have it out for me haha!
Ditto.....you are not alone!!!

Keep in mind, only one side maybe going give colas... Oprah's finances was in the red this month so only half the crowd going get colas, the other half going get participation trophies haha!
So instead of opra it's going to be like survivor male vs female.....who gets voted out today :laugh:

I not too happy with what I was looking at... started seeing balls all over the mutant. My guess is was like one of those roosters that's not alpha. They no develope crowns till they alpha. I put that faka outside for induce flowering, can always reveg...
mayjah_mutant_day48.jpg

In the meantime, Princess Chunky 2wks above soil. Bounced back from my mishap.
princess_chunky_day14_1.jpg

Awww I'm sorry backyardigan... Better to know now than to be mid way through flower and have bananas pop up all over the place.. good news chunk is doing great, just careful feeding her again:morenutes:

Awww I'm sorry backyardigan... Better to know now than to be mid way through flower and have bananas pop up all over the place.. good news chunk is doing great, just careful feeding her again:morenutes:
No worries :shaka: I knew was going be male but I wanted for this plant be half fem but I never see any fem pre-flower guess my observation was wrong. Hopefully this plant proves me right once it goes into flower.

Aloha!!

Chugging away here, cal mag should boost her right up!
This plant grows only fast, I not keeping up with her. She was starving after her first week, and she's only 2wks and needs a transplant! I gotta get a grip of the situation. I got too much plants around me I seriously need one IRL journal next to every plant around my place!

EDIT : Aloha @Krissi1982 by the way :shaka:

This plant grows only fast, I not keeping up with her. She was starving after her first week, and she's only 2wks and needs a transplant! I gotta get a grip of the situation. I got too much plants around me I seriously need one IRL journal next to every plant around my place!
Oh man, never let it be a stress! Grows should help you keep balanced not struggle to find one! You got this though! I know it's a lot to manage brother!!! One thing at a time, don't kitchen sink all the grow issues or things into each plant! Focus on one thing then move to another, set priorities! :cheer::cheer: much good grow juju sent to you!!

Oh man, never let it be a stress! Grows should help you keep balanced not struggle to find one! You got this though! I know it's a lot to manage brother!!! One thing at a time, don't kitchen sink all the grow issues or things into each plant! Focus on one thing then move to another, set priorities! :cheer::cheer: much good grow juju sent to you!!
Mahalos @Krissi1982 for the vote of confidence. I not stressing, I know I got this. This shit is therapeutic, I never going quit this. I get 4 avocado plants in veg (probs veg for the next 7yrs haha... I going ask if everybody think time for flip 12/12 and harvest) , a tomato in flower bearing couple fruit, one artichoke in veg, parsley, mint, chives, red basil, planning on making one bed of culantro and bell peppers... I know, it's a good sickness haha!

Mahalos @Krissi1982 for the vote of confidence. I not stressing, I know I got this. This shit is therapeutic, I never going quit this. I get 4 avocado plants in veg (probs veg for the next 7yrs haha... I going ask if everybody think time for flip 12/12 and harvest) , a tomato in flower bearing couple fruit, one artichoke in veg, parsley, mint, chives, red basil, planning on making one bed of culantro and bell peppers... I know, it's a good sickness haha!
Oh sounds wonderful my friend!!!

I had an avocado but I let her go, now I wished I had kept her or moved some of my summer crops to the tents but, room....

It's the only sickness you never get sick of!

Oh sounds wonderful my friend!!!

I had an avocado but I let her go, now I wished I had kept her or moved some of my summer crops to the tents but, room....

It's the only sickness you never get sick of!
I think everybody new to cannabis should grow one avocado, teaches you patience haha!

I think everybody new to cannabis should grow one avocado, teaches you patience haha!
I'm having issues with a plant that goes a couple months....I couldn't wait for an avocado :laugh:

My mom lives on Kona side and has chole avocado!! She can't get rid of them fast enough. Huge too!

Pretty happy with overall growth in Princess Chunky at day 27, I no think I going tie-down much from here on. She kine of flatten her top on her own after her 2nd LST, which is nice. Should I not be lazy, and train more? Haha!
princess_chunky_day27.jpg

Not to thrilled about Mayjah Mutant, my observations not correct about anything I previously said. Looks like "he" all over the plant as it starts flowering. Still, not certain with some pre-flowers...
20220103_114527.jpg

20211231_131550.jpg

20211226_105922.jpg
20211226_105351.jpg

... only can let um grow out. If anything, can collect pollen... or maybe not, cuz it's not traits I like perpetuate. It's just a cool freak of nature.

Back
Top Bottom