Mayjah Mutant

Congrats Backyardigan, you have a shim!!
mayjah_mutant_day40_male.jpg

mayjah_mutant_day40_fem.jpg

mayjah_mutant_day40_shim.jpg

2 girls, 1 cup meets 2 chutes, 1 node haha!
mayjah_mutant_day40_chutes.jpg

...FML haha! Just let um grow out, see what this mutant reveals beyond veg.

EDIT : One of the main stalks that started from birth is fem (full, and leafy), and the other one is male (ugly side with one huge knuckle and node with 2 chutes). Maybe siamese plant, and that's what the weird growths in the beginning was indicating??

I figured stay time for some LST that's going push these branches to their limits cuz some of the internodal growths stay getting small kine long. While under the canopy I found one other internodal polyploidy growth on the male side... what a shame not on the fem side!
mayjah_mutant_day41_ploidy.jpg

Here's the first polyploidy growth
mayjah_mutant_day41_ploidy1.jpg

And the full frontal
mayjah_mutant_day41_lst.jpg

Wow. Now what?
In the words of the great "Captain" Jack Sparrow, "uhhh, tiki-tiki snippy snippy." Hopefully, I can stay on top of the male side (that's what she said), take clones from fem and maybe male for start over and let this mutant parental figure flower outside the apartment.

In the words of the great "Captain" Jack Sparrow, "uhhh, tiki-tiki snippy snippy." Hopefully, I can stay on top of the male side (that's what she said), take clones from fem and maybe male for start over and let this mutant parental figure flower outside the apartment.
Love him in that movie....but nice...I'll be here with my :popcorn:

Day 45, more LST... chutes stay really taking off! What a shame Mayjah Mutant not strictly fem! Looking good, happy, and foliage is dense.
mayjah_mutant_day45.jpg

Princess Chunky, on the other hand, not so good. After a week above soil, she started going sad and losing chlorophyll... I was thinking was too soon for feed, so I accidentally foliar fed (cuz I never like feed be too soon in the soil) one kine of strong dose I stay using for Mayjah Mutant :yikes: Princess Chunky stunted small kine but she's on the mend after a ½ strength feed.
princess_chunky_day14.jpg

Day 45, more LST... chutes stay really taking off! What a shame Mayjah Mutant not strictly fem! Looking good, happy, and foliage is dense.
mayjah_mutant_day45.jpg

Princess Chunky, on the other hand, not so good. After a week above soil, she started going sad and losing chlorophyll... I was thinking was too soon for feed, so I accidentally foliar fed (cuz I never like feed be too soon in the soil) one kine of strong dose I stay using for Mayjah Mutant :yikes: Princess Chunky stunted small kine but she's on the mend after a ½ strength feed.
princess_chunky_day14.jpg
I am not going to lie I did the same with the two baby northern lights...I learned my lesson no more food for babies. But hell yeah the mutant is filling out super nice... Its not possible to separate them with out to much stress? Like clip off the male side?

I am not going to lie I did the same with the two baby northern lights...I learned my lesson no more food for babies. But hell yeah the mutant is filling out super nice... Its not possible to separate them with out to much stress? Like clip off the male side?
I never like put nutes in the soil too soon cuz Princess Chunky was going sad after day 7, so I when foliar feed but I when use too strong of one dose. I ended up using soil nutes at ½ strength (week 1) and the buggah when perk right up! In hindsight, I shoulda when just use the soil nutes.

I thought about separating them but they stay in symbiosis, if I cause that kine of stress to one side guarantee the other side going stress too! I just gotta stay on it when the pollen sacks mature.

I never like put nutes in the soil too soon cuz Princess Chunky was going sad after day 7, so I when foliar feed but I when use too strong of one dose. I ended up using soil nutes at ½ strength (week 1) and the buggah when perk right up! In hindsight, I shoulda when just use the soil nutes.

I thought about separating them but they stay in symbiosis, if I cause that kine of stress to one side guarantee the other side going stress too! I just gotta stay on it when the pollen sacks mature.
So by stay on it meaning cutting off any sacs as they appear? And yea they were moving slow...my impatience got to me again.
.learning learning learning lol. And yea I get the symbiosis of keeping them together and reducing cause of stress. To bad you couldn't ground the male and keep that side in a clear plastic box.

So by stay on it meaning cutting off any sacs as they appear? And yea they were moving slow...my impatience got to me again.
.learning learning learning lol. And yea I get the symbiosis of keeping them together and reducing cause of stress. To bad you couldn't ground the male and keep that side in a clear plastic box.
Yeah, snipping pollen off. I not too concerned with this plant, maybe some beans would be cherreh, and some flower too! I planning for moving Mayjah Mutant outside my place for flowering, after I get some clones from fem side. Maybe get some pollen samples... lots for thinks about with this one.

I think I pau train, I stay overall happy with the canopy and shape. Time to let this mutant take off vertically, I see noticeable growth daily. This is one happy mutant.
mayjah_mutant_day46_1.jpg

mayjah_mutant_day46_2.jpg

Still not sure about sex, cuz usually stipules cross each other with fems but then again this not one all fem plant, and I pretty sure the node above get one banana. Born a true hermie?
mayjah_mutant_day46_4.jpg

I'm with krissi this one is super interesting to me. And I can't wait to see this go vertical i get the feeling it's going to do it fast and wild lol think of opra's give aways... If you look here you get a cola and you get a cola and your all getting colas:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm with krissi this one is super interesting to me. And I can't wait to see this go vertical i get the feeling it's going to do it fast and wild lol think of opra's give aways... If you look here you get a cola and you get a cola and your all getting colas:cheesygrinsmiley:
Keep in mind, only one side maybe going give colas... Oprah's finances was in the red this month so only half the crowd going get colas, the other half going get participation trophies haha!

Back
Top Bottom