Mechanic's Log: WW, AK-47, FFof Soil, Screw-In LEDs

Hello everybody...

It’s day 63 of 12/12 and day 53 of flower for ladies in the led tent.

And the test subjects in the vertical tent are on day 68 from flip and have been deprived of their light source for about 36 hours now. I’ll be chopping them down today. I’ll probably trim the fan leafs and big stuff then dry trim later.

Overall I’m actually impressed with the experiment of 2 plants in the same pot. Both of the AK plants were from seed not clone. They were forcefully planted into a 5 gallon pot from their 1 gallons pots. They lacked a good source of light from after the transplant till a week or so after the start of 12/12. (I have to check that date). And they were not fed with senthetic nutrients.

Now... I must also say a lot of these buds are really.... really fluffy. A lot of them look nice and fat but their fluff balls. Haha. I did get few pretty solid top nugs tho. I think if I had these babies in a 10 gallon pot they would have been better off. Or if I used senthetic nutrients I could have killed it, in a good way. Haha. But that wasn’t the entire point of this experiment, I know people have grown MJ plants in the same pot but wanted my own results. And my conclusion, at least under these circumstances, is that they didn’t seem to affect each other in any way negative at all.... except that there was just not enough available food to feed both. If I could go back and use a 7 to 10 gallon pot i know they would have put out better buds. Anyway I still can’t wait for the dry results and to try the top nugs that seemed to suck up most of the food. The fluffy stuff will be used to make hash or something... haha.

I’ll post pictures about the test subjects later.

So now, about the 4 ladies under store bought LEDs. They are looking amazing. I think I will be cutting them down on Monday when they are 8 weeks. I don’t have a magnifying glass but I swear I see some amber trics when I stick my eye ball right on the buds. (Not literally, my eye lids would probably get stuck together) haha.
Anyway I’ll post some pics and think I might enter WW#1 into POTM just because. She really is looking beautiful right now. Here we go.

Beautiful plants. Love the cat being nosy.

Yeah, man, you have some seriously nice buds! Enjoy! Cheers

Looks like a nice evenings work. Have fun!

Hello community...

All the White Widows have been chopped down, wet trimmed, and hung up on the good ole clothes hangers.

I’ll do a separate post for each widow.

Here’s WW#1

So... I want to thank everyone who has followed along with my journal. I also want to apologize for the shortage of updates, information, the terrible pictures and lack of journaling skills. Haha. I don’t know if I should continue the “mechanics log” or start a new journal. I’m about to clean my led tent and take some pics of my little babies that have been hangin out in solo cups since they were rooted. Yes that’s right... WW#1 lives on... I’ll post pics here later.

Thank you everybody for stopping by.

Here’s the five WW#1 clones that made it to soil. They’ve been surviving in solo cups for about 10 weeks now I believe. You can see they started showing deficiencies but I was able to keep them at bay using some Age Old grow with a little cal mag here and there.

The tent is all cleaned up and ready for another round. Hopefully I can transplant these babies tomorrow.

I love being able to change my light spectrum, lighting placement, and power all by changing and rearranging bulbs. You can see above I started with 8 bulbs, (2) 2700k and (6) 5000k. Then said nah, need more. (10) bulbs next by adding (2) 2700k. Then, I wanted more than I probably need so I added (4) 5000k bulbs and raised my fixture to about 16 inches from the tops. So that’s 14 bulbs at 12 watts each... 168 watt total. For now...

Dude! :thumb:

Each plant looked better then the last! You’ve got some great smoke! Congrats again!

I agree with big d

Those are, huge cuttings, for that size of pot :thedoubletake:

I think you should keep them in this journal as, the mother of those cuttings, are from this journal. Just my opinion though!!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom