Meet Madame Big Bud: Auto?

Atomahawk

420 Member
Hey all,

Thought I would share this girl with you ... she's interesting ...that's for certain.

First off she was started/grown indoors in April under a LED/1000 MH the same as with all my plants. She was 2 of 5 that survived from seed 2 grew to weak to be bothered with 1 never germinated. Any ways they both grew well and I was going to just let them do their thing, no topping etc. Her sister was gorgeous very full by the time she hit the greenhouse ... made fine herb and a great smoke! ...Madame Big Bud on the other hand has been growing ....a Lot! She's in a 7 gal pot and she never Auto flowered like her sister. Of course I was under the assumption she would by the time she was put in the greenhouse but no ... she's just started her 2nd to 3rd week of true flowering I would say.

Too completely fill in all those colas even if I were to cut the lowest hanging fruit as they say ..it'll take 8 more weeks unless she kicks it into high output gear. Oh and please don't grow any higher... she did have her growth flowering spurt which added 6 inches and the top is just 2 inches from the max height of 7 feet. If she grows more i'll have to dig into the ground ... if I have to do that I might as well transplant her ... probably won't notice a thing besides having more space and a new food source ... I'll research a bit before making a decision. Feedback is welcomed.
She's in my own organic mix ...supplemented with my own brewed tea mix high in P K fed every second watering at around 300-400 ppm .. my barrel water is usually around pH 6.6 after a bit of bio-activity after 36 hours and is 140 ppm which is pretty nice for watering ....not so much for the mosquito and other small creatures living in it. LOL.

Here are some past photo's and photos taken yesterday and today.

:peace::peace::peace:

July 13th,

20190713 Mme Big Bud first photo.jpg

This was July 16th ... she needed a good cleanup ... yes watering too ... but after the cut.

20190716 Madame precut.jpg

Here she is after a big trim job on the 17th of July.

20190716 after cut.jpg

Here we have yesterday and today's photo's

20190725 pic1.jpg
20190725 pic2.jpg
20190725 pic3.jpg
20190726 close up 2.jpg

:peace::peace::peace:

Attachments

• 20190726 close up 1.jpg
    20190726 close up 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
Thanks guys ...I appreciate the :thumb:.

I made an executive decision the other day .... dug her a new home sweet home ... right in the greenhouse ..added a good 6 inches around and deep ...she now has access to my organic extra charged flowering mix if she's hungry! LOL.
20190731 in ground2.jpg
20190731 in ground1.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom