Messing clones

SunnySunny

Hey everyone
Having trouble with ny clones second time kn a row and don’t know what’s going on
They were looking healthy first two days after cun and now is like this. Temps are 69 in water
And 75 outside
5.7 pH
900ppm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    738.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    749.7 KB · Views: 27
No I think you got some wrong info somewhere.
The ppm should be zero, or very close to. Plain water is the usual medium and nutrients generally slow rooting. The cuttings are not growing larger or feeding, as a regular plant would be. They are busy going through a transition from an amputated limb, to growing roots and becoming a fully functioning plant. That’s a huge change. For the process they get all the nutrients they need from their own foliage.
Yes you can buy various bottled root enhancer type products if you want. Those are very very weak nutrient solutions, also totally unnecessary IMO.

Nuitrents in the soil or water hamper's rooting. It confuses the clones, They think they need to grow instead of making roots. Plus no one has mentioned you have a few to many and too big of leaves. The less leaf matter that is there the less the plant needs to support while it is making roots.
Thank you my man.

While I figured out the clones another problem came up. I don’t want to believe that it’s rot, butvas I unfortunately understand it is. What are you guys thinking about? 1000ppm 5.8ph 67temp lucas formula
4063FFFD-421A-4F87-BA8E-5940BFBC0C54.jpeg

Attachments

• D572F14B-4B68-4CF7-A1EE-C638BA1B789A.jpeg
    D572F14B-4B68-4CF7-A1EE-C638BA1B789A.jpeg
    669.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 03F8CC2A-B1E5-47B8-9AB9-AA8A9E8AB7A3.jpeg
    03F8CC2A-B1E5-47B8-9AB9-AA8A9E8AB7A3.jpeg
    820.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 5B821C6D-C286-4945-BF5C-03E75DF490C2.jpeg
    5B821C6D-C286-4945-BF5C-03E75DF490C2.jpeg
    919.8 KB · Views: 25
No I think you got some wrong info somewhere.
The ppm should be zero, or very close to. Plain water is the usual medium and nutrients generally slow rooting. The cuttings are not growing larger or feeding, as a regular plant would be. They are busy going through a transition from an amputated limb, to growing roots and becoming a fully functioning plant. That’s a huge change. For the process they get all the nutrients they need from their own foliage.
Yes you can buy various bottled root enhancer type products if you want. Those are very very weak nutrient solutions, also totally unnecessary IMO.
Thanks for explanation. But this man that gave me genetic- his system s totally weird, I’ll make a journal about rooting in 1300ppm
And growing in 1700ppm lucas formula lol
And results are insane

Using plain water, cuttings typically root in about ten days, give or take. I’m not sure what an example of ‘insane’ results would be, assuming the word is meant in a positive way.

Yes I have some exp in this field. And that’s the reason I was so confused that needed more help.
What I think about this situation is the system was dirty, what you guys think?
What nutes in yer DWC

Any enzyme cleaner like Hydroguard and z7?

How often u clean the rezz/buckets and swap water??

What nutes in yer DWC

Any enzyme cleaner like Hydroguard and z7?

How often u clean the rezz/buckets and swap water??
GH nutes
Added 1l of sensizym yesterday, before that cleaned system week ago before start with peroxide, and aded 4mil /gal with tap water while filling the res

Back
Top Bottom