Mighty Wash vs. Spider Mites

punksunn

spider mites? ...well...i had a wee bout with th lil bastards...and used NPK Industries "Mighty Wash" (a 99.875% water to 0.125 inert ingrediates) This stuff works AWESOME!

Once i saw the webs, I knew i had to do something...so, i washed the webs away (i got lucky, there were only a few) and i sprayed the entire plant (topside and underside of leaves) and BAM! the lil shits were gone and NEVER came back after just 1 complete treatment! (although i did give a light but complete spray down a couple day after initial treatment). Through investigation, i discovered that there is NO trace of the stuff after a couple weeks and it does not affect the smoke after (providing you treat plants a month or so PRIOR to harvest!) My mites reared their ugly selves around 4 weeks into flower, and since then no problems! AND i get to harvest a nice healthy crop in 3 days (after a nice flush!)

Hope this helps!

be careful as to not over-do it ...as with any plant, its best to use as LITTLE mite spray as possible! Take care of the problem, then just keep a watchful eye! Look UNDER fan leaves for little 'dots' (mites!) and, if you have a magnifier glass, mag loop...whatever, check buds for any webs....
if you are careful and watchful, you shouldnt have any more troubles with mites after initial treatment.

Back
Top Bottom