Mite-Rid - For The Effective Treatment Of Two Spotted & Red Spider Mite

Re: Mite-rid. FOR THE EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF TWO SPOTTED AND RED SPIDER MITE

help me i used azamax an nothing an would rubbing Alcatraz her the leaves? would thous strep things help?

wait what?

strips could help with gnats. Are you indoors or out? soil or hydro? whats going on?

I posted this on another thread about mites. THis shit mite rid is probably the best remedy for spiders mites right now. They have no resistance in the U.S. to this product yet. People have been having success with this shit all over.

Heres some stuff from the site

Spider mites destroy plant cells by sucking out their contents, and Mite-Rid works by providing a barrier which is harmless to the plant, but fatal to the mites. Some of the components of Mite-Rid are also absorbed by the plant and then suppress the life cycle of the mites. Mite-Rid uses a unique formula of botanical oils, including neem, garlic, eucalyptus plus surfactants to provide a protective barrier against many leaf eating pests, and most effectively, the Spider Mite.
The main active ingredient, neem oil, contains a limonoid called azadirachtin which has steroids (campesterol, beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol) which interrupt the normal hormonal balance of mites, suppressing its reproductive cycle. The neem oil used in Mite-Rid is cold pressed, as only oil of this quality will contain these steroids.

Mite-Rid is fully bio-degradable and is not toxic to animals and under normal use will not affect the plant's metabolism. Highly effective against two-spotted and red mites, Mite-Rid is also reporting success with Eriophyid mites such as the "Fuschia Gall Mite" which is endemic to parts of California and also known as the "Mendo" or "Mendocino mini". Mite-Rid comes in a concentrate form, and the 45ml bottle mixes with water to make 18 litres ( 32.7 pints) of mite killing spray.
One thorough application is usualy enough, but heavy infestations may require two, as the tiny eggs can be a bit more resilient; so we recommend a second application in these cases.
Get them before they get your plants!

They say prevention is better than cure, and just a little Mite-Rid goes a long way to preventing mite infestation. A periodic spray with Mite-Rid is the best way to never see your plants suffering an attack of spider mites.
Remember, when it's hot, and dry, mites are just a gentle breeze away from your plants, and they usually go undetected until they've multiplied to plague proportions. Just one spray every few weeks in the hottest season will protect your crop from this near invisible pest.
Whether you're an indoor grower, greenhouse grower, hydroponic grower, or outdoor grower, sooner or later the mites will find you!

Don't wait to see the damage,
get them BEFORE they get your plants!

Is one application of this mite-rid mean spray until run off once for seven days?

Does that mean the plants should be sprayed once a day for an entire week?I've heard people say they only need one application but I thought they meant they only spray them once with this stuff.

Does any more has any further info on this?

only spray it once. I've used it and it was enough. bottle i have also says not to spray a crop more then twice.

MM- thanks for pointing out this product. I'm not knocking it but just wondering. The primary active ingredient is neem. I wonder if neem mixed with Penetrator would be as effective as this product?

only spray it once. I've used it and it was enough. bottle i have also says not to spray a crop more then twice.
Thanks kindly.

Slimm....primary active ingredient is neem oil
I've tried neem oil and it works great but this stuff is 100% organic and biodegradeable. It a 28 day systematic product that guarantees the eradication of spider mites.
It just can't be used with any other predatory insect as they are not compatible.

Thanks HeadMed:cheer:

I bought some at a place here in Denver, I'm using it now. If you want to know the store, I can get you info and I'm sure they'll ship it to you.

I got rid of them, now their back, little Devils!! I'm going through my veg room today with it just as a follow up to my other application about 3 weeks ago.
I have them in my flower room and pulled a plant down yesterday that was the worst infected. I'm going to water the other plants down tonight, spray the lower levels with mite rid again, so nothing is on the buds. Then I'll get more ladybugs. I hope to get this taken care of again. I think it was just some of the eggs that were in between when I sprayed the first time. I don't have any webbing, so that's a good thing.

Any other ideas? I've been reading over all the info on 420 and there's some really good stuff.. I'm learning, that's for sure!!

FOR THE EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF TWO SPOTTED AND RED SPIDER MITE
mite_rid.jpg

MITE-RID Has been developed for the specific purpose of dealing with the dreaded red spider and two spotted mite.

MITE-RID works by leaf absorption, so the need to get under the canopy of the crop is no longer necessary. When MITE-RID penetrates the leaf tissue any mite that tries to attack the plant will be eradicated. One application is usually all that is needed although an additional spray may be required to clean up any eggs, or if the infestation is heavy. MITE-RID is quickly setting the standard as an effective treatment with next to no plant sensitivity. MITE-RID is definitely the new product to replace your existing spray program, or an insect deterrent for outdoor plants.

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE HOW EFFECTIVE THIS PRODUCT IS

I am currently trialling this product on indoor and outdoor grows. I am also testing on Azaleas and rhododendrons, and will be checking how effective control is, with particular regard to Cannabis.

I have already used this product on indoor cannabis grows, and have only ever needed one application. I think it is an excellent organic systemic treatment.
It is available from Accent in Australia MITE RID Grant there is a big help. The manufacturer, Trev at Hydromasta, is a cool guy, and can give any detailed advice on his products. He also has a new root conditioner that fascinates me.

It's poison from down under!!! illegal in the states, because it is not registered or Exempt from EPA [FIFRA] Anything for pests/pesticide has got to list ALL Active ingredients on label and mandatory MSDS or if exempt a volantary 16 point MSDS for manufactures that are not trying to gouge patients and care givers. Another thing,if it was that organic and SAFE it would also be approved through OMRI. I hope I don't ever get any meds sprayed with that POISON

It's poison from down under!!! illegal in the states, because it is not registered or Exempt from EPA [FIFRA] Anything for pests/pesticide has got to list ALL Active ingredients on label and mandatory MSDS or if exempt a volantary 16 point MSDS for manufactures that are not trying to gouge patients and care givers. Another thing,if it was that organic and SAFE it would also be approved through OMRI. I hope I don't ever get any meds sprayed with that POISON

I sooo disagree! I have been growing since 2009 and have had spider mite infestations twice. Both times I used mite-rid and the results are incredible after just one use. Both times I repeated in one week (when it said I could) but don't know that I needed to. And if it was illegal, I doubt I could purchase it thru amazon.com. The smell some folks have talked about is eucalyptus. I have heard how others have struggled with mites long term and tried many products, often hurting their plants with all these attempts to rid their plants of mites, when all it takes is one or two applications of this organic product, mite-rid. I know this thread is old, but I just couldn't leave the last comment as one stating this is poison - that is sooooooooooo wrong!

One treatment per grow sprayed across the canopy is all I've ever applied. It's expensive, but goes along way with dilution ratio of 1/4 tspn. - 2 C. water.

I have just got a mite infestation. Chopped the plant but I know there will be more in there. They seemed dark... what are the other common species of spider mite? :( Will get this if my neem treatment along with a method proposed by jinn. Prob try both before I get this so as to be frugal. PS 3 weeks into flower this is a bit of an emergency I guess... thoughts on a combo of rosemary,lemongrass,peppermint oils mixed in water at x ratio work???

Thanks for ur time im pretty new to this and always running into roadblocks. Any help is much appreciated.

I have just got a mite infestation. Chopped the plant but I know there will be more in there. They seemed dark... what are the other common species of spider mite? :( Will get this if my neem treatment along with a method proposed by jinn. Prob try both before I get this so as to be frugal. PS 3 weeks into flower this is a bit of an emergency I guess... thoughts on a combo of rosemary,lemongrass,peppermint oils mixed in water at x ratio work???

Thanks for ur time im pretty new to this and always running into roadblocks. Any help is much appreciated.

My experience with mite rid is after the first spray, their history. It does say that mite rid is to be used in the Veg. stage ONLY.

Old thread but have a question... is mite-rid the same thing as Mr 24/7 (is this a new label) because that's all I see on the accent site?
I don't know but I got a bottle from a local grow shop here in Michigan about 3months ago. This stuff is the real deal, I treated my plants every other day for a week and no more signs of mites. My Harvest was beautiful. Plants really loved this stuff.

I don't know but I got a bottle from a local grow shop here in Michigan about 3months ago. This stuff is the real deal, I treated my plants every other day for a week and no more signs of mites. My Harvest was beautiful. Plants really loved this stuff.
Sweet man thanks... I'm definitely gonna have to try some then... damn mites wear me out.

At the time I got mine quite a few years ago it wasn’t available in North America, so I ordered it from Australia
I just tried to order some from accent hydro and couldn't complete the transaction... wouldn't let me "continue" when I got to shipping address... not sure where to go from here, maybe my local hydro shop can hook me up... I'll have to ask next time I'm there.

Back
Top Bottom