Mile High Cleaner: Dr. Ashuri On Dirty Bong Water Article

Mile HIGH Cleaner

I thought the 420 Magazine members would like this e-mail

Hello Dr. Ashuri,
I saw your article review of “The Dangers of Dirty Bong Water”.

I agree with your conclusions and can also add an ancillary bit of information that may have an impact on how we choose to remedy that dirty bong.
In the article is a video on cleaning using ISO alcohol. Here is some info on ISO that you may not be aware of.
ISO is made from fossil fuels, is a toxic solvent and, as a VOC, is considered a ‘Major contributor’ to Ground Level Ozone which kills one million people yearly. Mostly the old, young or sick but anyone is susceptible to varying degrees of exposure depending on the individual with a single whiff causing a headache according to a Purdue University study.

VOC's linked to one million deaths yearly due to GL Ozone
Link removed, keep reading.

Though virtually unheeded, printed on the Isopropyl Alcohol bottle reads; “fumes may be toxic”. This is so they cannot be sued like asbestos or Roundup weed killer. The worst part is that the single use amount of 70% ISO is the swab before a flu shot, about a drop, compared to 3000 drops of liquid ISO to clean a bong or pipe. That Fossil Fuel based solvent is then released into the environment by millions of cannabis consumers every single day.

In addition, are you familiar with the battle against super bugs? Mutated, Alcohol-resistant bacteria are growing in hospitals. over 25,000 cases reported last year. Nature came up with thicker cell wall ’armor’ that is impervious to alcohol. This could be devastating for the future fight against highly infectious diseases. The more we use ISO, the more nature learns how to survive ISO.

ISO Alcohol losing battle against super bugs.
Link removed, keep reading.

There is an ongoing study on women who use ISO based hand sanitizers to the point that it may be causing Fetal Alcohol Syndrome as ISO readily absorbs through the skin. As you know, they don’t do a study unless they are pretty sure the Hypothesis is correct.

There is a lot more info on ISO that I would be happy to share with you if you are interested, but the idea is that Cleaning by shaking copious amounts of chemicals is not how we clean anything else and releases a staggering amount of known toxic chemicals from the 435 million cannabis consumers world wide.

I recognized this problem and made Mile HIGH Cleaner which is highly effective, gets 50 cleanings per bottle and is so safe you can drink it. Here is a link to our website with more information as to why a dirty bong should be cleaned daily.

Cleaner safe to use daily

I am looking for people who see this as a serious issue to help get the word out there.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Jim Berry,

Inventor, Mile HIGH Cleaner.

970-414-1717 MileHIGHcleaner.com

I'll have to give this a try pay day.. is there a UK distributor?
Hey Greenvein, we do not currently have representation in the UK. In addition, it turns out that the government has decided to "improve" the international shipping process. This means the end result is a catastrophe. The last shipment to London made it all the way across the sea and was turned away within spitting distance of the destination on its 6000 mile trip because they could not find the new automated form associated with the package. International shipping has become a nightmare and, unfortunately, as of today we will no longer offer international shipping. I apologize and wish there was an option.
I believe it was Humpty Dumpty that first heard; "Hi! We are the Government and we are here to help". Then they feasted on scrambled eggs...

Back
Top Bottom