Mites

STICKYNUGS

hey first time informationer here .looking for a tried and sucesful way to kill the wee fuckers once and for all. ive tried neem oils with some sucess this time their fighting back only in veg room cfls and hid lights have just bought yates mite killer plus going to spray both rooms with rip cord plus on all substrights' now question any one tried this stuff and how did the plants hold up. will post some photos soon :thumb:

I have heard a LOT of good stuff about 247 from seirra natural. It kills both the mites and their eggs.

If you dont mind chemicals then avid works and its a one time thing.

Mites are the bane of my fucking life... always about this time of the year aswell. Its very hard to totally irradicate them (although ive tended to stay away from chemicals - tried avid tho), most products work to some extent and it really depends on the size of your garden - if you can spray every leaf top and bottom then your chances of wiping them out are greater, but as i said, they will more than likely find a hiding spot and a few will remain and the cycle will repeat :(

I have read that since you have an indoor garden that a blast of co2 will kill them.

Back
Top Bottom