More nutes?

hemdog1017

We'll guys I am useing the general organics "go box" and my plant r doin good no sign or nute burn or any but I do have some yellowing on the leafs. Think it's a cal mag issue or lack of nitrogen but I was feed just once a week "Mondays" but I was thinkin bout feed every other day what ya think bout that? Of course if I seen a nute burn I would skip a feeding and water. Fyi I am only feeding 1/2 gallon at a time in a 6.5 gallon bucket. Please give some input lol I want the best lady's I can get!!!

Re: More nutes????

Need more info, fill this out if you can:
How many plants? What Kind?
How old are they?
Indoor or outdoor?
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated?
What medium/soil are you using?
Whats the size of the containers?
What's your lighting set up?
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time?
What's your ph like, both medium and nutes?
Any pests around?
What is your watering schedule like?

Also, the easiest way for us to help is with pictures.

Re: More nutes????

In veg myself i normally feed once a week following standard application suggested by bottle or feed chart.

Most problems in veg are caused by under feeding e.g like 1/4 & 1/2 half strength dosage etc all the time through veg cycle but their is a chance measurements get mixed up !

In america an imperil system is used on bottled nutrients most of the time & it will more likely appear in tsp -tea spoon (metric 5 ml) or tbsp -table spoon (metric 15 ml) some do give a metric conversion others don't...

So ye don't get tsp & tbsp mixed up, i'm not saying it is the case but just as a precaution as some people may get em mixed up... i'm sorry i might be rattling on about crap which is not of question ?

But... er ye i've forgotten what i was gonna write next, well it is saturday & i have every intention to get a little bit jolly too the point off over indulgence :high-five:

OOh ye, er ya never really mentioned where the yellowing of leafs have appeared on the plant ?

Location, location, location can help in the diagnosis of the problem along with a pic/photo & if y ever heard the saying a picture can paint a thousand words more than written words can express & then we might be onto some think !

Mmm i feel like having a bacon sandwich right now, perhaps i'll stick a fried egg in it :peace:

Oh ye :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom