Mo's 1st - Indoor - Soil - Sleeskunk - Grow - 2014-2015

mobetta grow

:welcome:hello all, and welcome to my grow. Please feel free to comment on anything you see here. From what ive seen so far here, this is a great place to learn, and thats what i aim to do. I've been involved in the weed scene all my adult life, but only receintly have i tried my hand at cultivation of this beautiful herb. I want to enlist the help of anyone and everyone here as i have many questions. Also, thank you in advance for your wisdom and input. So, here i go.
Strain: Sleestack x Skunk # 1 (seedsman)
Dont know percentages, but this is a mostly sativa strain.

I currently have one flowering female, and eight seedlings in veg.

My flowering female has been flowering for 24 days.

My seedlings were sown in soil 21 days ago.

This is an indoor medical grow.

The soil i use is:
5 parts foxfarm ocean forest
5 parts spaghnum peat
1 part pearlite, and
2Tbsp garden lime.

My flowering female is in a 5 gl. Pot. And my seedlings are in 2qt. Pots.

Lighting: 1000 watt hps in flowering room. The veg chamber is lit with 3-4ft t8 shoplights for a total of 192 watts of 4100k light.

Temp of rooms: flower room runs from 68f to 81f.
Veg chamber runs from 72f to 81f.

Rh runs from 30%-44%, but ive just added a cool mist vaporizer to veg chamber.

I'm not sure of ph of soil, but i ph everything goin in at ph 6.5 (plus or minus .06)

I have no known pests.

I water as needed, but adhere as much as possible to schedule.

I am currently using foxfarm nutes.

My flwering room size is 5'w x 6'l x 7'h.
Veg chamber is approx 36"w x 48"l x 36"h.

Photos coming next

gffthe above photos are of my veg and flower rooms. The veg room has a small fan blowing into the area via 4" ducting. It also has a 4" outlet near the top for air outflow into the top of the flower room. While my flowering room has a 6"centrifugal extraction fan on a variable speed control. The extracted air blows directly out a window, and induction is via passive vents. The room maintains negitive pressure.

0220151447.jpg
0220151446.jpg
0220151449.jpg
0220151437.jpg
0220151445.jpg
These are a few shots of my one flowering plant. She was sown on 11/20/14. She sprouted 4 days later. I topped her at the 3rd node, then topped her at one node on the resulting new growth. This produced 4 main branches. I trained these 4 branches with lst to grow horizontally. I also used clothespins as weights to train them. I continued this all during veg growth. I transplanted her into the 5 gl. Bucket on 1/28/15, tied the main branches down to the top of the bucket. This was also the day i induced a 12/12 photoperiod. I count this as day 1 of flowering. Since then, i've topped a couple of branches that grew up from main branches, and eliminated a few weak branches.
After i began the third week of flowering i noticed that some of the bud leaves were hooking downward or curling some. I believe it was caused by overdose of nitrogen. I flushed using sledgehammer, then next feeding i used 1/4 strength nutes. I also incorporated a plain water watering between feedings as i had not been doing that.
She is really starting to generate crystals and smell.

Subbed.

I can't answer you question on genetics though, since I have no clue. lol. But I'm sure someone will find your journal and be able to chime in. @Dutty Panty and @GoodLuck (used to be CanalChemist I think) are both experts in the pheno field.

Try adding a link to your grow in your signature. That way others can find it easier. I have a video tutorial in my signature that will help you with adding your journal to your signature.

Good job mate so far all looks well. Good effort with training that girl she will love u back with plenty of big bud ;) keep up the good work my friend il be watchin;)

Thanks for your input beast. I know lst is more time consuming than supercropping, but i just cant bring myself to snapping those branches over. Lol.

Think about this for your next grow... 1 plant + fluxing = big yield!! (hopefully)

image19753.jpg

Thought id update since i have a few minutes.
Today was the first feeding of wk. 4 for my flowering female. Her last feeding was at quarter strength due to signs of overfert. This feeding i bumped it up to 1/3 strength except for the part high in nitrogen, which i kept at quarter strength. I have never used my nutes(veg or flower) at stronger than half strength.
0222151151.jpg
S there's not much change but she is getting frostier.

Here are my seedlings today:
0222151153.jpg
0222151153a.jpg
A bit about them.
I sowed 8 seeds on 1/30 into 2qt pots. By 2/4 i had 8 sprouts. Theyre 1st watering was 2/14. On 2/17 i topped them right above the 1st node. On 2/20 i watered them again. So far they have had no nutes. I also need to add that i use city water that i oxygenate with an airstone for at least 24hrs before using. The water is ph 7.3 out of the tap, but i dont know the ppm.

I hope you all experience continued sucess in your grows. As always, i am an eager student, so please feel free to comment. Peace to all.

Back
Top Bottom