Mo's 1st - Indoor - Soil - Sleeskunk - Grow - 2014-2015

This chart should help you understand soil pH a little better. 6.5 is considered optimal pH for soil. However, as a seedling and as Dutty stated, 6.8 is perfect as well. Right now as a seedling it doesn't need much in the way of Manganese or Iron, so it's safer to be on the up side of 6.5 in case you are off a little. So, 6.8 is safer for seedlings. Make sense?

Nutrient_Chart24.gif

Yeah makes perfect sense dan. Im asuming manganese and iron are the orange and white bars.
when would you consider a plant not to be a seedling then ? About 8 nodes ish ?
Sorry for hi jacking your thread mo hope you dont mind, we will all learn in the process. Looking good keep it up mate :thumb:

Sorry guys, been on a trim job for a friend. First of all, thank you dutty for your guidence as to ph. Ultradan, thats a great chart so thanks for putting that up. I too was wondering when the first feeding should be applied. In the past ive waited until they start to yellow a bit. I had read that somewhere and it made sense. And budddyy, you can highjack anytime you want.

Well its sunday, so i guess ill make this my update day. Been so busy, my garden has suffered a bit of neglect. Im glad these plants are so forgiving.
My flowering female is now in her fifth week of flowering. (9th week on foxfarm schedule).
0301150939a.jpg
0301150940a.jpg
0301150938.jpg
i am back to feeding at one half strenght after feeding at quarter then one third strength. The reduction in nute strength has caused some older leaves to yellow quite a bit, and i also noticed that some pistles have started to brown which seems a bit early to me. I cant remember when her parents, grown in my greenhouse, started to brown. Her buds are thickening up some, but i was expecting better from her. I am very pleased by her production of thc crystals though and she is becomming very fragrant.
As for my babies, they are really starting to take off.
0301150940b.jpg
i have given them their first half strength feeding. I also topped most of them as well and need to start lst asap. Im hoping for 4 females out of the bunch to move to the flowering room when its current occupant is harvested. As always, i wish you all sucess in your grows. Peace

disaster struck... i was layed out for several days with the flu without someone to tend to my ladies for me. I was able to muster the energy to feed the flowering female, but that was all i could manage. The babies suffered the most. When i was finally able to check them last night they were in very sad shape. They were severely drooped from lack of water and yellowed from a missed feeding. I put them in the tub and watered them well. I dont know how many i will be able to save as ive not yet checked on them yet.
I will be growing the survivors in my make shift greenhouse along with some clones from a friend. As i dont have a/c in my home, the temps are starting to get too warm for indoor growing. Spring has come very early here in Washington state. (thank you, global warming.) Which brings me to my flowering girl. She is still growing okay, but the buds are really foxtailing and some have weired columns growing from the tops. There are also quite a few new white pistles all over the buds which i dont understand. Most of them had started to turn orange. Last time i fed her, i didnt write down what i fed or the concentration on the calender as i usually do.
I will post pics later today so you can see the mess im in. But i think its safe to say, a cultivator can have no sick days.
I hope you all are experiencing sucess in your grows. Wellness and peace to you all.

I was layed up for 4 days. Im trying to upload some photos but having phone issues. Surprizingly, my babies bounced back for the most part. They def need fed but i dont want to overwater so tomorrow ill resume the feeding schedule.

This is good news! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom