Mo's 1st - Indoor - Soil - Sleeskunk - Grow - 2014-2015

Welcome calipurps. Yes my exhaust goes out the top and the intake comes in passively at the bottom of the same window.
And yes, Ultradan, good news indeed. Thot id lost them for sure. I have a question for you: when uploading photos, i hit " choose item" then go to my gallery and click on the photo selection, it tells me it cant complete action due to low memory. Is this general memory in my phone?

And yes, Ultradan, good news indeed. Thot id lost them for sure. I have a question for you: when uploading photos, i hit " choose item" then go to my gallery and click on the photo selection, it tells me it cant complete action due to low memory. Is this general memory in my phone?

hmmm.. are you trying to select multiple photos? It sounds like it is your phone. What phone are you using?

Ultradan, i think its just my pos phone. It works when it wants to. Anyway, finally got some pics.
0315152001a.jpg
0316150936.jpg
here are the babies lookin a lot better after their brush with death. The first is under the flourscents, while the other is in my shed/greenhouse where they will soon live full time.

Im not sure when exactly a plant goes into " veg", so im not sure how long they've been vegging
I can however tell you they have been fed twice. So, they sprouted on 2/4
They got plain water until 2/25. They got a weak feeding on this day.
On 3/6 they were fed wk 1 (ff) @ 3/4 strength. Thats the only feedings theyve had.
By the foxfarm schedule, they are in week 2 of veg, but agewise, theyve been vegging longer, i believe.
I apologize that i dont have a more definitive answer to your question :420:

Okay, so yesterday i decided to feed the babies cause they were starving. The soil was still moist enough to last another day, but i went ahead and fed them wk 2 (foxfarm schedule) @1/2 str.
They have been spending daylight hours out in the shed. They will soon be joined by 4 bluecheese clones.

Today was feed day for my flowering female. She received wk 11 (foxfarm schedule) @ 1/2 strength. she also got 10mls unsulphered molasses.
0318150615a.jpg
0318150610a.jpg
0318150611a.jpg
0318150612a.jpg

As you can see, many of the fan leaves are yellowing. I am pleased with the way the buds have gained density. the crusting of trichomes on this plant is just awesome and her smell is intense.
I have been giving her molasses with feedings for the last 2 weeks.:420::peacetwo::420:

Yep. It's normal to see fan leaves start to yellow during the last quarter of flower. The plant is basically using up all it's Nitrogen stores to continue bud growth. I see that you said you are feeding FF on the 11th week in the schedule, but how many weeks has she been in flower?

0319150946.jpg
0319150947a.jpg
0319150947.jpg
the babies responded well to the feeding i gave them day before yestaday. I spent a little time manipulating some with lst. One baby in particular has purple petioles and streaks on the main stalks. Is this mag def? Anyone?? I dont know why just one plant out of 8 would do this considering all the variables being the same. Hope all are having sucess in your grows. Peace:420:

Back
Top Bottom