Moved from inside to outside pistils browning

Dmanlee

K I’ve always been an indoors guy but I got some free female auto seeds courtesy of myself on accident lol... some are gsc and some are gsc Pineapple Express cross..

100% all female plants no herms no males no chance of pollination..

Moved 40 plants from inside to outside and within feet 2 days pistils starting browning and shriveling up and trichs forming on buds that are less then the size of a penny..

Some went half brown and those ones the buds are still growing ..

The other ones however seem to have stopped growing and formed trichs..
And on 2 of them buds are even turning purple..

Fast forward 3 days those plants that stopped growing and had 100% brown pistils nownhave white pistils again...

It is 100% not pollination and I have read more then I care to and really only gotta some kinda possibly maybes..

I’m looking for someone who has done or gone through this I’m not looking for random guesses cuz well I’ve done that for 5 days now that’s why I’m here lolol...

Also I had 5 plants that were late compared to the other 35 and I put them out in a different place and again pistils turned half brown...

They are in super soil mix and nutes are not the issue and pollination is not the issue...

The days have been plus 35-40 with humidity and raining like crazy ...

Anyone have this happen before and what was your outcome or diagnosis

How much light were they under indoors and how much daylight do you get a day where you live.

I'm kind of having that problem with a couple of mine. They are budding up. But the worst one looks like it's just starting to veg again. I think I'm only going to veg mine indoors on a 16/8 schedule next year

How much light were they under indoors and how much daylight do you get a day where you live.

I'm kind of having that problem with a couple of mine. They are budding up. But the worst one looks like it's just starting to veg again. I think I'm only going to veg mine indoors on a 16/8 schedule next year

They were on 18/6 under 2 optic 4 led lights for first 3-4 weeks but inside temps were 22-25 ..

Outside right now light is about the same 18/6 for now it will be getting less each day due to season changing ...

The only differences would be the temp jumped up outside from 5-15c and they got hammered with days of rain ..

They all look very healthy and happy but like I said about 5 of them had all pistils go completely brown like harvest time then a few days later after heavy rains and lots of 30-40c weather they no are producing new white pistils but buds are so tiny and full of trichs and smell like their done too...

Very strange I read stuff about rain and heat etc etc but I don’t know it just seems weird which is why I’m looking for someone who Maybe has had this happen a few times with a little insight

They were on 18/6 under 2 optic 4 led lights for first 3-4 weeks but inside temps were 22-25 ..

Outside right now light is about the same 18/6 for now it will be getting less each day due to season changing ...

The only differences would be the temp jumped up outside from 5-15c and they got hammered with days of rain ..

They all look very healthy and happy but like I said about 5 of them had all pistils go completely brown like harvest time then a few days later after heavy rains and lots of 30-40c weather they no are producing new white pistils but buds are so tiny and full of trichs and smell like their done too...

Very strange I read stuff about rain and heat etc etc but I don’t know it just seems weird which is why I’m looking for someone who Maybe has had this happen a few times with a little insight

Sorry when I say jumped up 5-15 I meant higher then what the temp was inside .. so from 22-25c to outside in 30-42c

Yep that is for sure the plan but I just wanted to see if I can learn something I don’t already know about what may cause this..

I know pollination does but that’s not what it is ..

Light hrs unchanged

Only change was higher temps and crazy rains

All the regular phenotype I put out had no issue but are also not in flower mode yet still begin...

A brown pistil is a dead pistil. They’re brown because of the rain. A hard water spray will turn the pistils brown. I’ve proven that to myself the hard way. If you want to prove it too- just spray a bud hard with water and you’ll see... The buds will continue to grow lots of new pistils, barring major problems
. :passitleft:

A brown pistil is a dead pistil. They’re brown because of the rain. A hard water spray will turn the pistils brown. I’ve proven that to myself the hard way. If you want to prove it too- just spray a bud hard with water and you’ll see... The buds will continue to grow lots of new pistils, barring major problems
. :passitleft:
What type of problems ...I will skip the test I believe you cuz that’s exactly what I thought just didn’t know if I was right wrong or losing my mind thinking that lol...

I have shocked auto just by moving them. From now on when I grow auto’s no transplanting or moving, or pruning. From my tests just sow the seed and let it do it’s thing with auto’s. Or you will slow down the growth a lot.

Back
Top Bottom