Mr Am4zin Goes Auto for the Summer - 300W LED Cabinet

That light is going to coat them with thick frosty goodness. Congrats on the new light. Feeling all warm and fuzzy are we? :laughtwo:

Yes we are. Runs hotter than my old unit tho, after an hour temps were up at 88f. Need more airflow. Not gonna kill my buzz worrying about it just yet. :love:

You'll figure that out. I'm going to close the iPad now, get something to eat before I swoon and catch a righteous buzz without the distraction of the threads.

First 100% Sativa high. Sweeter than I anticipated. :battingeyelashes:

Oh yeahhhhh. They're going to love that light!

I don't know what your whole grow box looks like, but one option, instead of trying to increase ventilation is to cut a hole in the top of the box and put the LED on top (you can seal around it too). That way all the light goes in, but the dissipated heat from the light goes outside of the box. I did something similar (but more complicated) and with one of my Mars 300W running, the temps are 2°F higher than ambient temperature (it was like 8°F higher before). Plus you gain a bit of height! The only downside is you have to raise your plants instead... Just something to think about.

Hope you don't mind the pic!

room_4_.jpg

question about your grow. Again thanks for the support! I was wondering what was the sign of stress to your seedling of the led? And what was the hight of your led from it? I also was wondering if you could take a look at the seedling and let me know what u think? Your baby girls look so good! :thanks:

Welcome and thankyou. Signs I got when young, leaf edges starting to look like saw blades, and tacoing of leaves was starting. Better safe than sorry so I switched it up. My led is very low for seedlings, I would say it was approx 12 inches above.Hope this helps :thumb:

BUBBLE DAY 70

Gave a feed tonight. Now that's a nice looking girl :circle-of-love:

DSC_06786.JPG
DSC_06768.JPG
DSC_06817.JPG
:circle-of-love:

I love bondage pics.:circle-of-love:
Creative use of your pot with the holes for the plant ties. :thumb:

The led will make those buds frosty and full.:goodjob:
Is there a way to cut out a 6in hole to mount an extraction fan on the side near the top? ( just below your veg unit)

The led will make those buds frosty and full.:goodjob:
Is there a way to cut out a 6in hole to mount an extraction fan on the side near the top? ( just below your veg unit)

There is already a 4 inch fan and filter up in the top of flower box, listed as a 130 cfm so it should be adequate. I've now got 6, 3 inch holes in the bottom for inlet. I'm gonna do some moving about in there tomorrow to make it more efficient, removing the bend in ducting and stretching it more so the airflow is smoother. I also have a pc fan on order that I'm gonna put at the end of ducting to help my existing fan cope.

How much longer u think u got left? Looks pretty good man! Any chance of good bud pics ✌��️

Thanks man, Wilma will be cut at some point this week. Booboo has 2 or 3 weeks and bubble will go well over 100 days. Prob as far as 120. I'll be getting them out this afternoon when the lights come on so ill see what pics I can get. I'm not much good at close up pics, I only have my phone as a camera :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom